Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
I can't believe I'm repeating this...the worst was when I was about 15 and I was walking back from dropping my lil bro at camp and this guy pulls around the corner almost killing me. (Wait for it...) I look into his car and his his hand on his d**k, balls are fully exposed and he has this eerie a** grin. He asked me to come into his car because he saw me coming from my house and wanted to 'get to know me' gonk .
Luckily we moved a few months after but the image still weirds me out.
My ex stalked me for a year after I told him not to speak to me EVER. emotion_facepalm
He kept calling me like the breakup never happened. emotion_facepalm

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
Hm... Yeah. I was walking alone to go meet my mom at her work. I passed by these two guys who were about to get in their car. They were some distance away.. But they tried to get me to talk to them. I found it odd because.. he didn't get in the car. He saw me passing by and tried to follow me.

Then there were a few other times.. when I was living at the other house. I would be shutting my curtains and notice a guy or two just.. staring up at me. I was on the second floor, they were on the first. So it's not like they accidentally caught a glimpse. They wanted to watch me. They were just.. staring.

And then when I was playing in the hose with my siblings, behind the fence.. a guy or two was watching me. Staring again. I felt like if I stayed in the house any longer, I would have been raped.. I was younger. Maybe... 14. They looked like they were in their twenties.

There is this guy who lives around the corner. He's around my mom's age. (49 or so.) We were talking like friends.. But after a while, he starts hitting on me. Staring me down. Rubbing my arm. Some time later, he tried to kiss me, and I had to back away. He told me he was going to marry me one day. Not gonna happen. I try to avoid him, but.. because he lives so close, and he's a friendly, outdoors kind of person.. it's difficult.

I've had plenty of creepers online, too.. Like this one on Youtube. He wanted me to be in a bondage video he was making. And be this "damsel in distress." He said that he would even get a hotel for me so I can have a place to stay. It was freaky!

Enduring Phantom

The only time I can remember being creeped on was when this middle aged, sweaty, obese Middle Eastern guy kept feeling my a** at the Museum of Natural History. My older brother got rid of him with the glare if death.

Aside from that, though, I've not really had much difficulty with creepers...

Beloved Inquisitor

That sounds... so terrible. gonk

I don't really have to deal with them very often.
I wish I had Girls staring at me and follow me(girls that are attractive).

Call me sick, but if girls were staring at me and distracted by me I'd LOVE that.

I like the thought of being on people's minds when I'm not there.

It makes me feel...

Special.
This is my phone creeper story:

The summer after my freshman of college year I started getting weird phone calls. The first one I answered. It was from a private number, and when I picked up there was this guys who was like "Hey, what are you doing?" When I asked who it was, he kept avoiding giving me an answer. I thought maybe it was one of my friends from college, until finally he was like "I have a big crush on you. Want to hear me c**?" So I hung up. I got two more calls that day from the private number, but I didn't answer. This basically continued all summer long. Over a period of 2-3 days I would get maybe six or so calls from this private number, and then it would stop for a week or two. I never felt threatened, it was just really annoying.

At the end of the summer, I was leaving for camp for a week for my job, where I wouldn't have cellphone reception. On the drive out there, I started getting weird phone calls from numbers I didn't know, including a voicemail from a guy who was like "You need to stop calling my girlfriend and telling her you have a crush on her." Later that night, I realized the guy had hacked into my voicemail and changed my voicemail greeting to what sounded like two people having sex.

I had my mom call the phone company and fix it. The calls kept coming, but my voicemail was only hacked once more, and this time they didn't password protect it so I could change it back myself.

Finally, that September I got a phone call from the police department in a neighboring town. They told me they thought I was the victim of harassment and wanted to talk to me about it. Apparently, the guy who had been calling me all summer had been doing it to about 100 some odd other women. The week my voicemail had been hacked, he had texted my number to a 15 year old girl who had been engaging with him when he called, and when she got the people having sex voicemail she told her parents and they decided to press charges. Originally it was against my number, but then they looked at the phone records and realized the guy had been calling me too. The whole thing ended with my mother (who owned the cellphone account) pressing charges and the guy going to jail. I actually got a letter a couple years letter that he was being released and they wanted me to write a letter about why he should stay in jail.

Dapper Phantom

Would have flipped him off, personally. It's illegal in Germany, but not here! x)

I know how reckless that sounds but I've done worse, lol.

Hellraiser

I want creepers.
Cute shoes.
emotion_kirakira

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Christ the Holy Son
I wish I had Girls staring at me and follow me(girls that are attractive).

Call me sick, but if girls were staring at me and distracted by me I'd LOVE that.

I like the thought of being on people's minds when I'm not there.

It makes me feel...

Special.

it'd make me feel good to be ooogled too. mad
instant self esteem boost.
captain of the space navy

Oh no no, it's the opposite of self-esteem boost sad
It makes you feel worse about yourself if they constantly think of you as a sex toy.

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Indie Damsel

Oh no no, it's the opposite of self-esteem boost sad
It makes you feel worse about yourself if they constantly think of you as a sex toy.

wut. sex toys are for orgasms. people are for hugs, kisses, spankings, and all other things a toy can't give you. :3
a toy can give you an orgasm, but only a person can give you love.~
I've had a few girls look directly at me and tell me they want to ******** me. my response. "too bad you can't" dramallama

and the I started doing that dance oooh yeah.

The 'Can't Touch This' was just the icing on the cake!

But the thing about creepers is that not all of them want 'love' they might just want a sex toy.

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Indie Damsel

The 'Can't Touch This' was just the icing on the cake!

But the thing about creepers is that not all of them want 'love' they might just want a sex toy.

then they should get some sex toys then..I have a doc johnsons tube, some lube, some a**l beads, and a nice big d***o emotion_dowant

Ooo! Get it, get those sexual toys!
User Image

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Indie Damsel

Ooo! Get it, get those sexual toys!
User Image