• Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xAliceJae
captain of the space navy
xAliceJae
The Whiskey Rebellion
xAliceJae
The only experience I can remember at the moment is when I wore my really high-low dress when I was going to the mall and this middle-aged man just kept ******** staring at me. gonk I told my friend about it and he said Polish people like to stare.
(uh, my area's heavily polish.)

The Whiskey Rebellion
Note to self: Never check anyone out. Ever. In ten years it'll probably cause a ******** to become a registered sex offender.

It only applies if you're a really creepy old Polish man.
Does checking people out include intense staring on 10-15 minute bus ride?
sweatdrop

so you gauge someones creepyness by their age and looks then?

uh
if you're talking about the first line
i was being sarcastic/joking about that.
you can be creepy at any age.
do not stare at people intensely for 10-15 minutes.

kthxbai.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Whiskey Rebellion

These are the reasons I work to perfect oggling someone with stealth.

I hope you succeed, and please; please pass the knowledge. I'm sure plenty of police and poor socially awkward people would benefit and be thankful!

Anxious Prophet

Digital Fiend
The Whiskey Rebellion

I seriously think there should be classes on how to properly woo someone. I've been checked out. It's flattering and nice.

And there's either being raped by their eyes or you wonder if they're imagining what it would be like to kill you and wear your skin.

These are the reasons I work to perfect oggling someone with stealth.

I hope you succeed, and please; please pass the knowledge. I'm sure plenty of police and poor socially awkward people would benefit and be thankful!

It'd have to do until gender relations were patched up.

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Aqua marine complex
i was waiting for the bus in a crowded area of town and this guy is walkng past, he looks at me, stops and turns to walk towards me and goes on to ask where i live whats my name and wants me to go drink and smoke weed with him. I lied about everything accept my age i think.
so creepy, he even huged me when i left for the bus and i was like... wtf

sounds more like he just asked you out and was a little to early for physical intimacy since he just met you.(and it was crazy so here's my pot and weed and lets get ******** together maybe?)
doesn't sound that bad he was brief got to the point and then went about his day, better than not trying or just staring at you like a freak.

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
zaptar13
the hipster soul
i hate it when they blow up my build
One waited for me at the exit of the hole to a basement I made in the desert, it just waited...staring. gonk

that just sounds awful

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I'm not even going to go into detail or say how I was creeped out, but it wasn't fun.

a girl randomly called me telling me she wanted to ********. and I told her no. :donotwant

she went into gross detail on what she wanted to do with me, and for me to do to her. I don't even want to talk about that it left me feeling just off balance/freaked the ******** out for the rest of the night. stressed

also and old lady constantly tried to hug me at church when I was younger, I turned around and ran into a brick wall. rofl

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Meh. I don't look at people when I drive. I look at the cars.

The ONE time I noticed a guy staring at me, I rolled my window down & he told me my tail lights were out ._.;

Maybe something was wrong with your car gonk

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eisefin
It sounds like he was just being an a*****e. My brother-in-law used to do this to women all the time. He would even go as far as to follow them home at night, stalking them for the sheer joy of it. It stopped when one of them called the cops. Dumbass.

I'm sorry, but I have a bunch of random, heavy items in the back of my car just to throw at people like this. emotion_donotwant Tire irons go right through windshields.

I got stalked in high school. It was scary because I didn't think anyone would ever be that interest in me, and now that I know it's possible I never want it to happen again. emo

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son
I wish I had Girls staring at me and follow me(girls that are attractive).

Call me sick, but if girls were staring at me and distracted by me I'd LOVE that.

I like the thought of being on people's minds when I'm not there.

It makes me feel...

Special.

it'd make me feel good to be ooogled too. mad
instant self esteem boost.

Get back to me when you have a guy in his mid 40s-50s, only two (not the foremost) front teeth, with greasy long hair, a dirty wife beater, torn shorts, old flip flops literally STARING at your a** while you're at work, and when you slowly turn to hide your a**, he leans over to keep looking at it until it's hidden and he's standing at a 110 degree angle, then he finishes the moment with "just getting one more taste." Accompanied by THE CREEPIEST DAMN WINK EVER. emotion_0A0 This was my friend's story, but I saw the guy once after that... ew.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

They stare at me or make cat calls. They try to get my number and hit on me.

Thank goodness for this bear mace.

Magic Hero

I have a....'friend' who was bothering and creeping the ******** out of me, so I slapped him, and he started chasing me and screaming "MOOOOO" at the top of his lungs with a rape face on his face. I literally ran away screaming "rape", horrified, and my other friend tried to stop him the best he could.

Seriously...what the hell?
He isn't retarded or anything, just a total a*****e. He claims, 'oh, it's because of ADHD!' Well, I have ADHD too but you don't see me ******** attacking you like a goddamn attack bison.

And this just happened last bucking month.

Jeezus, what a creeper. Sorry for all the profanities...it's just...Some people are idiots. I can't imagine why I still talk to this a**-clown.

Star Seeker

I am constantly freaked out by creepers.. Public transport is the worse there is always some weirdo staring, doing something stupid or causing a scene..

Then there is Uni... This one guy in particular. Very unattractive... has an equally unattractive girlfriend and they are always making out and feeling eachother up out the front of the lecture theatre... so every morning I have to walk past it.
He is in a majority of my units and classes .. I have never spoken a word to him but he always stares at me out of the corner of his eye.. or when he thinks I'm not looking and it just grosses me out SO bad... eek

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Alexander J Luthor
Christ the Holy Son

Call me sick, but if girls were staring at me and distracted by me I'd LOVE that.

It makes me feel...

Special.

Get back to me when you have a guy in his mid 40s-50s, only two (not the foremost) front teeth, with greasy long hair, a dirty wife beater, torn shorts, old flip flops literally STARING at your a** while you're at work, and when you slowly turn to hide your a**, he leans over to keep looking at it until it's hidden and he's standing at a 110 degree angle, then he finishes the moment with "just getting one more taste." Accompanied by THE CREEPIEST DAMN WINK EVER. emotion_0A0 This was my friend's story, but I saw the guy once after that... ew.

once again its all based on how this person looks and what age they are? you have any idea how ******** up that actually is?

the later he was an a** hole pervert, so I guess he does kind of deserve it, but attention from someone who doesn't meet your standards, follow your social rules specifically, or gender stereotypes doesn't make him/her a creeper. that's all I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to defend the actions of a** holes who treat women like meat, which most of them brought up in this thread have been legitimate a** holes.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alexander J Luthor
Christ the Holy Son

It makes me feel...

Special.

once again its all based on how this person looks and what age they are? you have any idea how ******** up that actually is?

the later he was an a** hole pervert, so I guess he does kind of deserve it, but attention from someone who doesn't meet your standards, follow your social rules specifically, or gender stereotypes doesn't make him/her a creeper. that's all I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to defend the actions of a** holes who treat women like meat.

I'm anti-Grey; it doesn't matter how you look, what money you have, blah blah blah- no one has the right to treat anyone like a piece of meat. Especially so obviously in public. (That whole incident happened to my friend while she was at work, and she felt so awkward she took off her sweater and tied it over her butt so it wouldn't show.) That one just creeps me out because, really, when you look that bad how the hell do you expect anyone to be swooned by your lack of dental hygiene? Also, the friend this happened to was 19... She's been creeped out by older guys ever since she was at a wedding when she was 12 and a drunk guy who was dancing by her d**k-bumped her leg twice and she ran off the dance floor.

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Alexander J Luthor
Alexander J Luthor
Christ the Holy Son

It makes me feel...

Special.

the later he was an a** hole pervert, so I guess he does kind of deserve it, but attention from someone who doesn't meet your standards, follow your social rules specifically, or gender stereotypes doesn't make him/her a creeper. that's all I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to defend the actions of a** holes who treat women like meat.

I'm anti-Grey; it doesn't matter how you look, what money you have, blah blah blah- no one has the right to treat anyone like a piece of meat. Especially so obviously in public. (That whole incident happened to my friend while she was at work, and she felt so awkward she took off her sweater and tied it over her butt so it wouldn't show.) That one just creeps me out because, really, when you look that bad how the hell do you expect anyone to be swooned by your lack of dental hygiene? Also, the friend this happened to was 19... She's been creeped out by older guys ever since she was at a wedding when she was 12 and a drunk guy who was dancing by her d**k-bumped her leg twice and she ran off the dance floor.

god ******** nutters.... sweatdrop
the second one sounds like a dog, she should have kicked him in the stomach BAD DOG NO HUMPING.
also I already stated that I'm not defending the actions of a** holes treating women like meat, so that entire paragraph was useless to our conversation and just a rehash of your old statement.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff