Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a good Christian?

(Windows user) Yes. 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 87 ]
(Mac user) No. 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 30 ]
(Uses some other operating system) Ask your friends to pray for you, I'm sure they will. 0.057017543859649 5.7% [ 13 ]
(Not Christian) Use Windows anyway, that way incase you're wrong you'll still get into heaven! <3 0.42982456140351 43.0% [ 98 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

What the hell does God have to do with computers? As far as I know, computers lead to sloth and sloth is a sin, isn't it?

O.G. Gaian

Reinharted
faolan
Oh hell, my nano... I am corrupted...

Repent! Repent! gonk

*prostrates self* Forgive me! I knew not what I did!

... and my Mac-using daddy (gods, that sounded wrong) bought it for me!
Shokushu
Blasphemy! Windows was perfect at it's inception as it was the will of God.
...all of the updates are just there to make sure it uses up the same % of your RAM and hard drive space- it's important that as the way we do things change we make sure it stays clear what the original meaning was.

But the original meaning is the same! gonk It is simply "prettier" now. It is also working to destroy the archaic OS of DOS, which is NOT Christian enough to be included. 3nodding

O.G. Gaian

Reinharted
Shokushu
...all of the updates are just there to make sure it uses up the same % of your RAM and hard drive space- it's important that as the way we do things change we make sure it stays clear what the original meaning was.

But the original meaning is the same! gonk It is simply "prettier" now. It is also working to destroy the archaic OS of DOS, which is NOT Christian enough to be included. 3nodding

Hm... wouldn't DOS be the equivalent of Judaism?
Reinharted
Braindeath
But obviously it's all sarcasm and nothing of substance for discussion.

Untrue. Do you care about the souls of people who are using the devils tools? That can be a discussion as well. 3nodding

Good thing I'm atheist. talk2hand
Misha Yutari
What the hell does God have to do with computers? As far as I know, computers lead to sloth and sloth is a sin, isn't it?

Work performed on a computer is still work. 3nodding

faolan
*prostrates self* Forgive me! I knew not what I did!

... and my Mac-using daddy (gods, that sounded wrong) bought it for me!

If you repent, and honor the Windows as you would your father, all will be forgiven. 3nodding

O.G. Gaian

Braindeath
Reinharted
Braindeath
But obviously it's all sarcasm and nothing of substance for discussion.

Untrue. Do you care about the souls of people who are using the devils tools? That can be a discussion as well. 3nodding

Probably.

Though... with the parallel given here, that would probably imply you don't use computers at all...
faolan
Reinharted
Shokushu

More or less.

On a side note I hear they recently ported pacman over to Mac and have almost fixed the bug that prevents him from turning left.
faolan

You are right, it would be. Thank you for clearing that up. biggrin

Braindeath

If you use Windows, you will be forgiven anyway. smile
Shokushu
On a side note I hear they recently ported pacman over to Mac and have almost fixed the bug that prevents him from turning left.

eek ...The end may be near... gonk
I must look into this further to properly judge for myself so I can tell any Windows followers that the end is near. 3nodding

O.G. Gaian

Reinharted
faolan

You are right, it would be. Thank you for clearing that up. biggrin

mrgreen

Wait... does that mean Linux users are... Muslim?
whatever. I still want an ipod.

Religion: a broad concept trapped in narrow minds.
faolan

mrgreen

Wait... does that mean Linux users are... Muslim?

Hmm...perhaps...

(But changing that would mess up one of my satirical jokes... D: )

Misha Yutari
whatever. I still want an ipod.

Religion: a broad concept trapped in narrow minds.

Ask for someone to pray for you. Besides, why get Satan's music player when Microsoft is going to come out with their angelic music player?
But, we were planning to install Kubuntu on the computers at church. Mostly because windows licenses are expensive, and catholic churches are poor, but I don't know what to do! I don't want to go to a church that's backsliding into the fires of hell! What should I do oh wise theOSlogion?
tiptep
But, we were planning to install Kubuntu on the computers at church. Mostly because windows licenses are expensive, and catholic churches are poor, but I don't know what to do! I don't want to go to a church that's backsliding into the fires of hell! What should I do oh wise theOSlogion?

The best you can do is to inform your church of the evils of Mac, and try hard to not be tempted into using them. Remember, even a pastor/priest/cardinal/bishop/what have you can all be corrupted by Apple's tempting sirens song. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff