Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a good Christian?

(Windows user) Yes. 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 87 ]
(Mac user) No. 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 30 ]
(Uses some other operating system) Ask your friends to pray for you, I'm sure they will. 0.057017543859649 5.7% [ 13 ]
(Not Christian) Use Windows anyway, that way incase you're wrong you'll still get into heaven! <3 0.42982456140351 43.0% [ 98 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12

Luv Angel Music
There is no way you're serious....

I don't think God has a preferred operating system....rather the christian people have a prefeered operating system.

Then why are you treating it as if I was? wink

It's talk like that which makes more and more people turn away from Christianity and Windows everyday. sad Why do you not want people to be saved or hear the truth?

(Alas, I must head off for the night. I shall be here later to spread the truth again! 3nodding )
1) My response to this whole thread: rofl rofl rofl rofl

2) Assuming that Windows IS INDEED God's preferred operating system, Bill Gates should change the name to G-POS, a semi-acronym for "God's Preferred Operating System," for two reasons: 1) it sounds kind of dirty but it isn't, and 2) it kinda sounds like a stupid name for a breakfast cereal.

3) I HAVE SEEN THE EVIL WAYS OF LINUX! THEY DESIGNED IT TO BE LIKE WINDOWS (REALLY) SO PEOPLE WILL BE DRAWN INTO ITS EVIL SATAN-Y EVILNESS!

rofl rofl rofl
... ... ... go you???
Yeah, all those blue-screen errors makes me reallyh want to keep Windows.
PROUD TO BE A WANNA BE JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BadSp00n
Yeah, all those blue-screen errors makes me reallyh want to keep Windows.
Those are God's way of telling you it's time to go outside and smite a non-believer or two. They'll go away when there are no heathens left.

Professional Antiquarian

Heathens! Infidels! Heretics!

Know ye not that the devil is Bill Gates? This man is his messenger! He hath deceived you all with his forked tongue and led you toward the gates of hell!

Repent, I say, REPENT!

For truly I say unto you: Windows is the work of the evil one; by the grace of the Macintosh may you be saved!

... The wings kinda detract from the message, don't they?

s**t.
Reinharted
death_verboten
...you do know that Windows was based/copied from Apple's operating system right?

so...does that mean God preffers an operating system that was somehow plagiarized?

That's the devil speaking in you! eek *Picks up a keyboard* Now, this may hurt, but it's the only way to get Apples demons out of you...

*covers head* But's it's true! Windows copied the idea of a GUI from Apple.

*runs away*

Codebreaking Fairy

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I adore my mac, thanx. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash