Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a good Christian?

(Windows user) Yes. 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 87 ]
(Mac user) No. 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 30 ]
(Uses some other operating system) Ask your friends to pray for you, I'm sure they will. 0.057017543859649 5.7% [ 13 ]
(Not Christian) Use Windows anyway, that way incase you're wrong you'll still get into heaven! <3 0.42982456140351 43.0% [ 98 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Lord Setar
Windows can run Rollercoaster Tycoon. Makes me happy. Even though this thread is satire.

In other news, you so stole that sig from the pro-choice guild.

Which signature? Please specify. In addition, which guild? Where? I cannot figure out which one you speak of.
(Also, you should know that ALL of my signatures 'I' made. Text may have been gotten subconciously from other sources, but I made these without any real knowledge of such then. If I quoted from someone directly, then I include who I quoted from. It's just what I do.)
LOL LIEK ALL WINDOZE CAN DO IS PIE CHARTZ LOL
Koo1aid

HEY. I made a pretty sweet spreadsheet one time.

But then I made an even sweeter one on my G5. PSYCHE!
faolan
Hm. But, as a professional musician, the superiority of Apples in the realm of creative design is of utmost importance to him. Meanwhile, my own Windows box is obscenely outdated -- though I have a cable internet connection, my processing speed does not allow me to surf any faster than if I were on dial-up. In terms of our technological relationship, the Apple machine is by far the better option.

Nonsence! That is the devils tool! Much like the sirens of mythology, those features are purely there to lure you with it's sweet songs and pormises of a "better song". But at what cost? Your soul. Your boyfriend might not be able to be saved, but you can stop it before it's too late! Repent and ask for forgiveness!
Koo1aid

And all those good games come out for Windows months before ever appearing on a Mac. It is a sign from God to not buy them.
Butbut! In the grand scheme of the world, there are less Christians than there are other religions.

... transfer that into your wacky OS metaphor! eek ninja

O.G. Gaian

Reinharted
faolan
Hm. But, as a professional musician, the superiority of Apples in the realm of creative design is of utmost importance to him. Meanwhile, my own Windows box is obscenely outdated -- though I have a cable internet connection, my processing speed does not allow me to surf any faster than if I were on dial-up. In terms of our technological relationship, the Apple machine is by far the better option.

Nonsence! That is the devils tool! Much like the sirens of mythology, those features are purely there to lure you with it's sweet songs and pormises of a "better song". But at what cost? Your soul. Your boyfriend might not be able to be saved, but you can stop it before it's too late! Repent and ask for forgiveness!

*frets* No one is ever too far gone to save... and because I grew up in a Mac-using family and switched to Windows of my own volition eight years ago, I believe I have the strength to withstand the evils. I cannot flee out of selfish fear; I must persevere and work for my love's salvation!
Reinharted
Braindeath
...What is the point of this thread?

To help spread the goodness of Windows and to possibly discuss whether or not Macs should be banned in the US because they lead people down sinful paths. 3nodding

But obviously it's all sarcasm and nothing of substance for discussion.

O.G. Gaian

Braindeath
Reinharted
Braindeath
...What is the point of this thread?

To help spread the goodness of Windows and to possibly discuss whether or not Macs should be banned in the US because they lead people down sinful paths. 3nodding

Nonsense. There's plenty of discourse already set down in previous posts... 3nodding
NekoFuyu
Butbut! In the grand scheme of the world, there are less Christians than there are other religions.

With the recent success of Apple's iPod, it is no wonder that there are more religions that reject the righteous truth of the Christian Windows OS.

O.G. Gaian

Reinharted
NekoFuyu

With the recent success of Apple's iPod, it is no wonder that there are more religions that reject the righteous truth of the Christian Windows OS.

Oh hell, my nano... I am corrupted...
Braindeath

Untrue. Do you care about the souls of people who are using the devils tools? That can be a discussion as well. 3nodding

faolan
*frets* No one is ever too far gone to save... and because I grew up in a Mac-using family and switched to Windows of my own volition eight years ago, I believe I have the strength to withstand the evils. I cannot flee out of selfish fear; I must persevere and work for my love's salvation!

You are very strong to come out so well from such a sinful place. Perhaps there is hope for those who use such evil devices.
Reinharted
NekoFuyu

You sir, are a King. rofl
Reinharted
Shokushu
I do like the implications that the Bible is as well constructed as Windows in this...

Divinely inspired things often take time to be fully perfected. However, once they are perfected, it is hard for people to reject their truths. 3nodding
Blasphemy! Windows was perfect at it's inception as it was the will of God.
...all of the updates are just there to make sure it uses up the same % of your RAM and hard drive space- it's important that as the way we do things change we make sure it stays clear what the original meaning was.
faolan
Oh hell, my nano... I am corrupted...

Repent! Repent! gonk

NekoFuyu
You sir, are a King. rofl

No no, that would be God. I am merely a messenger of his holy OS. 3nodding biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff