Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a good Christian?

(Windows user) Yes. 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 87 ]
(Mac user) No. 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 30 ]
(Uses some other operating system) Ask your friends to pray for you, I'm sure they will. 0.057017543859649 5.7% [ 13 ]
(Not Christian) Use Windows anyway, that way incase you're wrong you'll still get into heaven! <3 0.42982456140351 43.0% [ 98 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Reinharted
faolan
(chill out, we're drawing parallels here... you don't really think I'm going to chuck my ipod, do you? Cripes, my dad gave it to me for my birthday! It's my birthday present, precious!)

This is why we should illegalize these...things! Think of all the children who have iPods but never think of what they are doing to their souls! gonk

Ah ha it all makes sense now. THAT'S why the iPods are causeing hearing problems!...... stare
twilightwyrm
Ah ha it all makes sense now. THAT'S why the iPods are causeing hearing problems!...... stare

That is exactly it. The demons within the iPods work their way through the ears first. Possible side effects include loss of hearing, nausea, indigestion, upset stomach, head spinning, vomiting, and a sudden lack of using Windows. 'Tis a scary thing. 3nodding
Macintosh sucks.

So does Christianity.

Lawlz.
Kacen
Macintosh sucks.

So does Christianity.

Lawlz.

Just use Windows and you too shall be saved. 3nodding
Praise the Lord! biggrin

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Reinharted
twilightwyrm

That is exactly it. The demons within the iPods work their way through the ears first. Possible side effects include loss of hearing, nausea, indigestion, upset stomach, head spinning, vomiting, and a sudden lack of using Windows. 'Tis a scary thing. 3nodding

Indeed it is. Tell me what does God think of the CD player?

This is a great satire. Congradulations
twilightwyrm

It is music to his ears! biggrin (I can make horrible puns too. XD ) ...

Thank you. ^^ Glad I could get a laugh or two from people. =D

O.G. Gaian

Reinharted
twilightwyrm

His ears, oh enlightened leader. It's music to His ears. 3nodding

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Reinharted
twilightwyrm

Indeed I shall look into this then....but what of those who do not believe our great od created this OS and instead it evolved from more primative OSs of the couse of many years?
faolan
His ears, oh enlightened leader. It's music to His ears. 3nodding

Oh, forgive me. This war on Windows and Christianity takes it toll at times. Perhaps one day there will be no more of these...Mac users...and finally paradise shall come! ...well...maybe...there's still those heathenist operating systems that the devil could easily sink his claws into... sad
twilightwyrm
Indeed I shall look into this then....but what of those who do not believe our great od created this OS and instead it evolved from more primative OSs of the couse of many years?

I can't remember a thread I've seen that's been this funny in a long time

They are spouting vile lies about our OS! Yes, there was an OS before it, but it was not the true OS. Those who believe that DOS is the true OS are simply misguided and need to be informed regularly that they are using the wrong OS...every day in need be. 3nodding Their souls are in jeopardy afterall.

Thanks. ^^ I try to be humorous...I think this was better and more of a success than my (old and long gone) "Heterosexuality is a sin" thread. XD ...
Koo1aid
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/UncleKoolaid/pcmaclinux.jpg

Thank you for further proof that Mac's are indeed hiding a sinister plot behind them... I shall explain.

PC Man

1. Clean cut.
2. Visually appealing.
3. Wears a suit, and therefore is not poor.
4. Obviously knows what he's doing.

Mac Man

1. Poor.
2. Doesn't know what he's doing there. I get the sense that he's only there because of the promiss of a free coke.
3. Is not as visually appealing as PC man.
4. Under those clothes is the tattoo of a pentagram!

Linux Man

1. Insane.
2. Thinks he's a super hero.
3. Look behind those glasses and you'll see the souless monster he really is!

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Reinharted
twilightwyrm

I can't remember a thread I've seen that's been this funny in a long time

They are spouting vile lies about our OS! Yes, there was an OS before it, but it was not the true OS. Those who believe that DOS is the true OS are simply misguided and need to be informed regularly that they are using the wrong OS...every day in need be. 3nodding Their souls are in jeopardy afterall.

Thanks. ^^ I try to be humorous...I think this was better and more of a success than my (old and long gone) "Heterosexuality is a sin" thread. XD ...

Well then what are we awiting for! After all Bill Gates has recieved enlightenement from God in creating this divine OS to lead us to salvation. Should we not then raise churched in his honor to better convert followers and embark on a rightious crusade against those who would support the villinous Apple computers?

I bet that went well
faolan
Shokushu
I do like the implications that the Bible is as well constructed as Windows in this...

Word.

... Sorry, that may have been my worst pun to date.

In a religious debate thread from last July (topic drifted to Bible interpretations), I ended up coining the statement:

"...it is my belief that a Windows OS manual has more goodwill towards mankind and clarity of intent than The Bible ever had the claim to."

Nice to see other people with the same thought associations.
twilightwyrm
Well then what are we awiting for! After all Bill Gates has recieved enlightenement from God in creating this divine OS to lead us to salvation. Should we not then raise churched in his honor to better convert followers and embark on a rightious crusade against those who would support the villinous Apple computers?

I bet that went well

Well, while I would greatly like to start up a crusade against these vile heathens, there are laws... Perhaps I should ask in my original post if we should work towards changing the laws in the US so that it is okay to persecute Mac users?

Oh it did. XD More people took that seriously than this...WAY more...I think I got it up to like...80 pages? I don't remember...it was a lot though. Very fun too. Almost everyone was like "you're going to hell! It's sin!" Then it's just a reply of "This new Bible says otherwise." Or something like that...was fun. ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff