Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]

I believe the first one I played was VIII, but VII was the first one I beat.

Precious Capitalist

18,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Final Fantasy VIII 3nodding
The first Final Fantasy game that ive played was Final Fantasy X right when it just came out. I was just in awe with the graphics because it was the first game ive played on the PS2. I always joke and say it was a Christian game because you had to go and defeat SIN lololol

Dapper Genius

LLAngel
What was the first final fantasy game that you played?
Mine was Final fantasy X
Kingdom hearts was the thing that got me interested in FF and I saw X in the store and was interested in it.
-yes I know that there where better FF's but this was before I found out about the good old ones...like FF:VII^^

The first Final Fantasy I ever played was Final Fantasy for NES.. xd

I still have it and like half the instruction booklet from when I was a very young child..

Hygienic Smoker

2,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
â—† Final Fantasy VIII, I always would watch my sister play it then I got interested in it. â—†

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Advance Tactics
Final Fantasy X

Friendly Gaian

"Nothing is true..."
User Image
For me it was FFVIII, then went back to FFVII and went on from that.
I've even played the online games (XI and XIV)

"Everything is permitted."

Prophet

It was FF6(underrated), then I played FF7(overrated), then FF8 which stole my heart<3
Final Fantasy 10 for me. Herd the series was great, FF10 was the first one I found at a game store. Bought it, liked it, bought the other games in the series.

Lonely Phantom

Final Fantasy 7 for playstation was my first. i also owned final fantasy 8 & i liked that one better so i dont remember much from 7.
Intro into FF was X-2 for me. Though I've branched out and played a majority of the series since then

Ruthless Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Kyndrarva
Intro into FF was X-2 for me. Though I've branched out and played a majority of the series since then

I can't decide if I pity you for having that trainwreck as your introduction to the series or envy you for being in a state in which every game is an improvement.
Gadolf Shmitler
Kyndrarva

I can't decide if I pity you for having that trainwreck as your introduction to the series or envy you for being in a state in which every game is an improvement.

I'd go with envy. razz However I liked II less than X-2, but yea almost all of them seemed a hell of a lot better.

Anxious Dabbler

The first I played is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, but the first I actually finished is FFX.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff