Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
FF7 was my first one, but I've played most of them. Despite (or maybe because of?) the huge amount of fanservice, X-2 is probably my favorite. sweatdrop

roseannepage's Partner

Colorful Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
My first one was Final Fantasy IX, back in 2001-ish. Dad used to borrow games from a friend, but they were usually things I wouldn't play like Silent Hill or Resident Evil; then one day I spotted IX's nifty looking cover among them all and decided to try it out.

Love at first sight heart Shortly after I beat Disc 3, the friend wound up taking his games back and since life goes on they eventually stopped talking to each other. I had You're Not Alone! stuck in my head and wound up finding a song that reminded me of the feelings I had while playing. The songs isn't at all like You're Not Alone! but you know, we can't all have an ear for music xd

Stuck the game on my Birthday/Christmas list and hoped for the best. Wound up getting it for Christmas in 2002. Then when I finally got around to the the end, the damn thing froze on me as it tried to load the last cutscene. Twice. scream We ended up fixing it eventually and I finally got around to seeing it all. Damn ending brought me to tears.

Kuja ended up being the love of my life heart heart heart

Friendly Gaian

My first FF game was Crisis Core for the PSP and then Dissidia, also for the PSP. I already knew what FF was and knew mostly the Cloud saga characters the most. I also got to interact with the Kingdom Hearts versions of them when I got those games.

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
FFVII. Cloud was the first guy I ever said was hot. lol
Mine was the first Final Fantasy, I throughly enjoyed it as it was the gateway RPG that got me into the genre. Great game and still think it's the best in the series as far as the original roots go.

Blessed Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
My first one was FF VI. That later got me into the whole series, including the spin-offs.

Divine Lightbringer

Final Fantasy XIII~

Eloquent Elocutionist

12,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
As far as i can remember VIII was the first i played. dramallama

4,750 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
I'm late to the game (pun intended? maybe?).

My first FF was XV.
Then I played/am playing XIV.
Going to play XIII next.
Gotta keep this "going backwards" thing going, right?

vulpixsi mae's Senpai

Shirtless Citizen

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
LLAngel
What was the first final fantasy game that you played?
Mine was Final fantasy X
Kingdom hearts was the thing that got me interested in FF and I saw X in the store and was interested in it.

Same here only the first FF game I had played/bought was FFX-2. I didn't know that there was a sequel to it so I was confused when playing the game. So that's when I bought FFX a few months afterwards. Kingdom Hearts had me very interested in FF after that, so then I had bought several of other FF games, even ones for GBA, and even the FFVII: Advent Children movie.
I had a crush on Cloud and Zack. But now my new crushes are Noctis Lucis Caelum, and Prompto Argentum.

Angelic Junior

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Final Fantasy 6. Best of the FF series.
Still have it.

User Image

Romantic Dreamer

Hexes Khufu
Still have it.

User Image

That was my first one as well, high five!
I remember playing that when it was new.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff