Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 181 182 183 > >> >>> »|

My fisrt was ffx-2 i liked ir because there was a bunch of diffrent outfits. but i really didnt get what was gonin on then i got ffx from a friend then it made more sence. but the first ff i ever saw was tatics but i had no idea what was goin on. Then came ffvii still had no idea what was goin on but my sister explained because she was the 1 playin, this was like when i was 3 or 4(i kinda fell in love with cloud 4laugh ) then the movie came out i was like xd OMG!!!!!
FF8, and it's still my fav no matter what anyone says about it. Gotta love the series in general though.
My first one was IX, and it was also, coincidentally, my first real video game.

GTA3 does not count, especially since I never stole a car and followed all the traffic laws when I used the ones my cousin had stored in his garage. Yep, I stopped at red lights. XD

I played them in this order I believe ...

IX, X, VIII, VII, X-2 (tho I beat X-2 before I beat X), I, II

I'm working on the rest at the moment.

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My first one was the VIII PC version. I didn't really like it that much. But it wasn't until I played IX and borrowed the older ones (VI and before) before I really started liking Final Fantasy.
My first was Final Fantasy VI. As well, it was the very same game that made me fall in love with Yoshitaka Amano's art. That's the main reason it's such a precious memory to me. That and the music and characters.
i thought that ff10 sucked
stare ff1 was my first but ff3 for super nintendo was my favorite. or is it ff6? i am confused. is ff1 for nintendo realy the first ff? i dont like ff10 but 7 is badass
stare ff tactics is badass. ive ended it 3 times. twice with cloud

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
IX! heart followed by ...IV, I think, but only the beginning; X, X-2, and XI (VII and VIII like evading me!! crying )
brown jay
stare ff1 was my first but ff3 for super nintendo was my favorite. or is it ff6? i am confused. is ff1 for nintendo realy the first ff? i dont like ff10 but 7 is badass

ther we go ff7 is the best thank u
Final Fantasy VIII. The cutscenes and the series craved for more FF games. That game got me hooked onto FF games.
Mine was Final Fantasy 4. And I didn't know what to do on the game .So... I just played around, then started to get a hang of everything.
After awhile like 4 months or so I pwned it. biggrin biggrin
My first FF game was FFVI. I loved playing that, we first got it on SNES, but came to learn not too long later, it was out as FF Anthology already. so yeah, 6 was my first FF game. 3nodding
My first played was FF VII. But I didn't play it all the way through but my first one I played through as to be FF X but after that I played FF VII to the end. And I have to say I enjoyed FF VII storyline way better.
the frist final fantasy game i played was ff9, i like it alot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces