Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 181 182 183 > >> >>> »|

My first was FF8. Uncle gave it me lol.
My first was FFVII. Just played a little bit of Kingdom Hearts and got curious about FF characters so I went out and got FFVII. biggrin
I was third in line at my EB back in 97 when FFVII came out! it was my first FF
xd and sadly only FF game that i own. crying
Enix101
Rera
FFVIII was my first FF and I hated it. I heard how the FFs were so good and everything but after I played FFVIII I thought Square was all about pretty graphics and nothing about indepth characters and fun gameplay. I relunctantly played FFIX after a friend kept going on and on about how good it was. I played it and loved it, got FFVII, which was cheap in price at the time, and I loved that too.

I've played: Some of FF, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX and FFX-2.

Out of all the FFs I've played I only like VII and IX.
y u hate 8? was it confusing? i liked it the most from how u can boost up ur stats using junction. and building immunity and dealing side effects from adding junctions to weapons. my squall can do auto absorb now. and his attack is at max and so is his life. the game is great to me and the story is not confusing. not just that the sotry is original. none other final fantasy has to do with war. well. war such as using guns and technology. but it is still the best to me so there. and the cutscenes was top noch.

Well like I briefed upon in my post, I thought FFVIII lacked indepth characters, aside from Squall, Rinoa and Laguna, I felt all the other characters were cardboard cut-outs made to fill space. And for the gameplay, it wasn't hard and that's the problem. I could make my characters near god with the junction system and monsters that leveled up with you? I don't understand what was the point of leveling characters if the system is like that.

I know my response is pretty harsh for fans that like FFVIII and for that I apologize, it just really isn't my type of game. I have more reasons but I'll save it for an appropriate thread, this topic is about what your first FF was, not why you hate a FF game XD Sorry for the off topic-ness.
mine was half way through 5 then whole way through 6

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
User ImageI shall burn a true vision of horror into that empty head of yours!

My frist Final Fantasy game has always has and always will be my favorite Final Fantasy game of all time. And that game my dear dear... people things, is Final Fantasy 4 on the SNES. It was called FFII back then, but still.

The games story was interesting, the characters where memorable to me, each with thier own personalities and such. My mother would play it and I would watch, one of the only times we ever got along.

And Kain is cooler then Cloud in the mind rape aspect. OHHH Beat that!? XD

HAAAAAHAHAHAAHAA
My first and favourite is Final Fantasy IX easily followed up by Final Fantasy Tactics. They both are very detailed games when it comes to story and characters. I fell in love with the games and the series as soon as I started to play them. Also FFVII is overated even though it's fans say it's so great. If you want to try one of the older games try the first two I mentioned or Final Fantasy I. It's a classic. 3nodding

Sage

8,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
my first final fantasy game was ff-7 but now i have lots of them including the snes ones
even on snes the series is fun.

also my favorite is ff-x
My first Final Fantasy? The original. I've been gaming for a long time now, and seen many a system come and go. Not that that is relevent in any way, but... Anyway, the first Final Fantasy, heck the first time I ever picked up a controller... It was the original Final Fantasy. I loved it then and I love it now.
My first was.......FFVIII it was cool.....THEN my grandma bought me FFVII at a pawn shop lol it was in good shape though 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 mann I'm lucky lol now it's my favorite! biggrin The story is so damn cool.
Ten-two was my first one.
FFIX was my first Final Fantasy. It and FF Tactics are the only two I can tolerate now.
My first was FFIX and I had so much fun with it.
LLAngel
What was the first final fantasy game that you played?
Mine was Final fantasy X
-and yes I know that there where better FF's but this was before I found out about the good old ones...like FF:VII^^
lol, FFX was my first too! and same, i didn't know about FFVII or something like that before it either! kind of a creepy coinedence, huh? eek i haven't really played FFVII but i watched the movie and played Dirge of Cerberus though! i loved those games!
Mine was Final fantasy X
-and yes I know that there where better FF's but this was before I found out about the good old ones...like FF:VII^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff