Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 181 182 183 > >> >>> »|

FFX-2 was my first Final Fantasy. I had Kingdom Hearts and after thouroughly enjoying it, seen an advertisment for FFX. After searching for the then-elusive game, I noticed that its sequel was due to be released. Not knowing that it was a direct sequel after being told each FF was different, I bought FFX-2. I beat the game, not really understanding it and although the FF fans hate the game, I didn't think it was all that bad and still don't. The battle system was great biggrin . When the opportunity arose to buy FFX, I jumped at it and it became my favourite FF ever. Once I'd beat it many a times and achieved God-like characters, I bought FFIX, then FFVII and finally FFVIII. FFTA and FFI and II biggrin awn of Souls also are in my collection. In order, my favourites are...

//FFX//
//FFVIII//
//FFIX//
//FFTA//
//FFX-2//
//FFVII (yes, I've broken the trend)//
//FFI and II//
Final Fantasy for the NES.

Dapper Citizen

Final Fantasy VIII. <3
final fantasy VII
Mine was Final Fantasy 7....
My tenth birthday, I unwrapped my first PS1 along with FF7.
Hooked it all up, gawked at the AMAZING graphics, got into my first battle and proclaimed, "What the hell?" *Confused w/ the battle system* Ahhh, how young and unprepared I was.
Gabby Jay Sensei
Hooked it all up, gawked at the AMAZING graphics, got into my first battle and proclaimed, "What the hell?" *Confused w/ the battle system* Ahhh, how young and unprepared I was.

I remember playing FFVII the first time and being confused with the battles. I was like "Dad... there's no sword button like Zelda!!"
[Ran-Chan]
Gabby Jay Sensei

I remember playing FFVII the first time and being confused with the battles. I was like "Dad... there's no sword button like Zelda!!"

xd Yeah!! I know!! I was like WTF, why can't I MOOOVE?!?!?!
Gabby Jay Sensei
[Ran-Chan]
Gabby Jay Sensei

It took me about five minutes of looking at the little menu to figure it out. rofl
My first was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. That games still rules!

Desirable Consumer

11,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hive Mind 200
The first one I played was FF8.

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
[Ran-Chan]
Gabby Jay Sensei
[Ran-Chan]
Gabby Jay Sensei

It took me about five minutes of looking at the little menu to figure it out. rofl

My friend practically fell to the floor laughing her a** off when she saw my face when I saw Cloud WALKING! I was like "wtf?! HE'S WALKING!" My friend: Press the O button. Me:...oh...

Anyway my first was FFX and so far it's also my favorite.
I played the original one on an emulator but didn't get very far.

Final Fantasy IX would have to be my first one though.
My first one (I'm pleased to say) was FF1. I own all of the FF series so far including mystic quest (which sucked).
Final Fantasy 7 was my first. I never finished it though lol. Plus I keep trying to and can't find the game anywhere.

But Final Fantasy 9 is my favorite. KUJA LOVE!!
my first actual rpg was the legend of dragoon, but that game started me on the ff series which is FF7, YAY!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff