final fantasy 10
suikoden 2
suikoden 5
persona 3 fes/ portable
persona 4
mana khemia 1
final fantasy xiii // a bit
Geek-X-Love

Yeah, Chicago Comic Con and Acen. Same here! Dead Space 2 looks amaziiiing. Yeah. I have my Live hooked up to Facebook so my achievements and stuff show up in peoples' news feed, so they'll know I'm alive by that. -loads up Facebook- "Kira has unlocked such-and-such in Castlevania. Click to see fifty similar stories." xp

That's great! I hope you have fun, there! And I know, right? Isaac is supposed to take a more proactive role in the second one :O Ohhh see, lol! I love that! I have my PSN hooked up to facebook so my Trophies and stuff show up on people's News Feeds xD That's how people know I'm alive most times, nowadays xD Cuz I'm not exactly on a lot, anymore, but I play a LOT of games. Though, lately I've been playing classic games so you know.. no trophies xD
deadrun
as far as Japaneses rpgs go Persona 4 is my perfect rpg, I'd rank Suikoden 2 right after that.
Dragon Age has become my favorite western rpg.

Persona 4 is a great pick biggrin I've never played Suikoden but I've watched my friend play it. It doesn't look like MY kinda RPG but it looked cool!
Y'know, people swear by Dragon Age.. What makes that game so appealing? Cuz I tried to get into it and just couldn't.
portable coffee
final fantasy 10
suikoden 2
suikoden 5
persona 3 fes/ portable
persona 4
mana khemia 1

What's your favorite thing about Final Fantasy X?

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Champions Return to Arms
Gurumin A Monstrous Adventure
Rogue Galaxy
Star Ocean 3

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
deadrun
as far as Japaneses rpgs go Persona 4 is my perfect rpg, I'd rank Suikoden 2 right after that.
Dragon Age has become my favorite western rpg.

Persona 4 is a great pick biggrin I've never played Suikoden but I've watched my friend play it. It doesn't look like MY kinda RPG but it looked cool!
Y'know, people swear by Dragon Age.. What makes that game so appealing? Cuz I tried to get into it and just couldn't.

thank you! Persona 4 is honestly my new gold standard for console rpgs.
it proved to me jrpgs can have a great mystery with real clues and surprising plot twists, why still being quirky. it's also one of the few dubbed voice casts and really impressed me, the other being ff12.
suikoden 2 was the best, it really improved on the first one. from there I can't really say anything positive the series it sorta broke my heart how mediocre the ps2 games where.

Dragon Age is all about immersion, I'm sad you say you couldn't get into it. I know for me I had to pick my class first (mage) and I settled on an elf and jumped right in.
I found the world so foreign at first didn't know a thing about the lore or why elves where second class citizens. I decided to stop my first character and try a few different origins and found myself utterly charged by the city elf origin. after playing a bride who's wedding was violently disrupted, abducted, seen my fiance murdered my cousin raped and her attacker at my mercy. yeah I got into it. it was a great feeling to be apart of a story and know your actions have consequences, your choices have meaning.
I fell in love with the odd balls in my group and the awesome voice acting, the dialogue trees felt like actual conversations at times.
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love

Yeah, Chicago Comic Con and Acen. Same here! Dead Space 2 looks amaziiiing. Yeah. I have my Live hooked up to Facebook so my achievements and stuff show up in peoples' news feed, so they'll know I'm alive by that. -loads up Facebook- "Kira has unlocked such-and-such in Castlevania. Click to see fifty similar stories." xp

That's great! I hope you have fun, there! And I know, right? Isaac is supposed to take a more proactive role in the second one :O Ohhh see, lol! I love that! I have my PSN hooked up to facebook so my Trophies and stuff show up on people's News Feeds xD That's how people know I'm alive most times, nowadays xD Cuz I'm not exactly on a lot, anymore, but I play a LOT of games. Though, lately I've been playing classic games so you know.. no trophies xD

I will. biggrin So for them you've basically died. xD
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
maki Von meow
    Ico.

You are SO AWESOME!!!!
Ico is such an AMAZING game! So is Shadow of The Colossus! I can't wait for Last Guardian, either. Gosh I just got so excited! The Team ICO games.. I love the stories soooo much. <3

Yup, they rule. As soon as Last Guardian comes out..... I'm getting it right away!
    ^_^ It looks so cuuteeeee.
    It also looks like it's gonna be sad though.
Front Mission series.
Apotheosic
maki Von meow
    Ico.

wut.

but my current fave is xenosaga 1. however, i just picked up P3: FES today, so we shall see if that lives up to its reputation.

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
off a top set? prob would be:
1.Final Fantasy
2.Kingdom Hearts
3.Guild Wars
4.Fallout 3
5.Oblivion
but thats just a list off the top of my head. im sure there's others, of course.
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
portable coffee
final fantasy 10
suikoden 2
suikoden 5
persona 3 fes/ portable
persona 4
mana khemia 1

What's your favorite thing about Final Fantasy X?

hhm, story.

the graphics may not be that impressive compared to the succeeding games.
but i like it.
it has a nice story IMO
KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!
Geek-X-Love
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love

I will. biggrin So for them you've basically died. xD

Pretty much xD But shhh... They'll learn my secret xD
maki Von meow
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
maki Von meow
    Ico.

You are SO AWESOME!!!!
Ico is such an AMAZING game! So is Shadow of The Colossus! I can't wait for Last Guardian, either. Gosh I just got so excited! The Team ICO games.. I love the stories soooo much. <3

Yup, they rule. As soon as Last Guardian comes out..... I'm getting it right away!
    ^_^ It looks so cuuteeeee.
    It also looks like it's gonna be sad though.

It probably will be sad sad Those games are ALWAYS sad. But I'm totally with you, there. I'm so getting it right when it comes out! n.n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff