Liberal Dabbler

Diablo 2 by a long shot.

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
I should play it more, but I've been busy with other games, lately xp I have to agree, though. The second run through was pretty fun biggrin
Yeah he was a really twisted guy. As much as I hate that character's guts, I can't help but appreciate him, haha. He totally had me fooled throughout the entire game, too!

he was pretty despicable wasn't he? such an adorable little sociopath. /hugs
Johnny Yong Bosch voiced him and the main character, he always does an awesome job!
he was bumbling but lovable when he needed to be and completely sadistic and insane later on.
I can't choose one, so I have a top 3

Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Demon's Souls
Sword of Mana
s**t, I just remembered a bunch of other ones....

Fallout 3
KOTOR 2
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Tales of Symphonia
Borderlands (I know it's mostly FPS, but it has RPG development)
Golden Sun
Paper Mario
deadrun
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
I should play it more, but I've been busy with other games, lately xp I have to agree, though. The second run through was pretty fun biggrin
Yeah he was a really twisted guy. As much as I hate that character's guts, I can't help but appreciate him, haha. He totally had me fooled throughout the entire game, too!

Johnny Yong Bosch voiced him and the main character, he always does an awesome job!
he was bumbling but lovable when he needed to be and completely sadistic and insane later on.

Yeah for real. Kinda had to feel a bit bad for him, but that feeling was quickly replaced with love/rage xDDD
You know, I've heard him voice for a lot of things, I just can't remember what, right now. Can you throw some examples at me?
W.O.W always.

Barton Citizen

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts
and
Persona 4

: D

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
deadrun
Pip-squeek_Alchemist

Yeah for real. Kinda had to feel a bit bad for him, but that feeling was quickly replaced with love/rage xDDD
You know, I've heard him voice for a lot of things, I just can't remember what, right now. Can you throw some examples at me?

oh sure! let's see, he was Adam the black ranger from Power Rangers. more recently he was the voice and motion capture for Nero in Devil May Cry 4.
he's done a ton of voice work for anime and video games. :3

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Celio The Cyborg
W.O.W always.

I hadn't considered wow for some reason. sweatdrop
it's stolen so much time from my consoles too.

/random
boo skin! crying
Not in order:
Tales of Symphonia
Zelda series
Chrono Trigger
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Dragon Age: Origins
Skies of Arcadia
Final Fantasy VII

I think there might be one or two more that I can't remember at the moment.
deadrun
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
deadrun
Pip-squeek_Alchemist

oh sure! let's see, he was Adam the black ranger from Power Rangers. more recently he was the voice and motion capture for Nero in Devil May Cry 4.

Nero! That's right! Thanks :3
Wow he was the Black Ranger? That's awesome xDDD

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
deadrun
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
deadrun
Pip-squeek_Alchemist

yesh Nero! <3
4 was really great though, Nero's devil arm was so freaking fun to use.

Wealthy Fatcat

Breath of Fire 3

Tales of the Abyss

The Champions of Norrath saga.
deadrun
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
deadrun
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
deadrun
Pip-squeek_Alchemist

yesh Nero! <3
4 was really great though, Nero's devil arm was so freaking fun to use.

I totally agree! I loved Nero both as a character and as a fighter biggrin It was a cool spin on the series! I have to admit, though.. I was totally happy to be back in the familiar style of Dante halfway through the game. He's still my favorite :3 The story to that game was pretty awesome, as well!
Sanzolvr29
Not in order:
Tales of Symphonia
Zelda series
Chrono Trigger
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Dragon Age: Origins
Skies of Arcadia
Final Fantasy VII

I think there might be one or two more that I can't remember at the moment.

Oh wow, Skies of Arcadia... I had totally forgotten about that game! I loved it when I had it. Man, people give the Gamecube so much crap, but the truth is, when it first started off, it had some GREAT titles! It just lost it's glory towards the end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff