Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Sergeant TicTac
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Sergeant TicTac
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Sergeant TicTac

Perhaps i heard there was a ps3 one but it's cool for me anyway cause i have the 360 not the ps3

Psh, PS3 ftw!! biggrin biggrin biggrin
xd No it's cool, I'm just a Playstation fan lol.

I usually swear by the playstation but back when i bought my console all my friends had bought 360s due to the price difference so i grabbed one too so we could go on live together. I bought my boyfriend a ps3 for christmas though so im going to buy one soon so we can play online on that too

Ohhhh I see. That's what happened with me and a lot of my friends too. They all got 360's. But I like to play games alone, most times, so I just got the PS3 anyway. Since I normally JUST play RPG's, I like to get involved in the story so I like my alone time, lol xp But online games are fun too. I play Little Big Planet all the time with my Lemun and stuff :3

the online experience is really great though when you've got a team of people to play with. I mostly have enjoyed playing in a team on COD6 but it's not a game im fond of so i dont play it alone. I tend to play RPGs alone as they're not great online anyway thus far. [got some high hopes for red dead though]

See I'm not a big shooter fan. I generally get annoyed at shooting games. The only one I've found that I really like is Metal Gear Online 8D And that's PS3 so like.. yeah xD Yeah RPG's aren't like... meant for online. It's just a solo kind of experience in my opinion. You know, everyone is talking about Red Dead Redemption. I'm kinda curious but it doesn't look too appealing to me. Dx

I have thus far liked it it seems kinda like a first person shooter at times but it can also feel like an rpg... i dunno it's an odd one. Maybe wait until it lowers in price then give it a go. The online isn't as good as promised though... not bad but not what was promised.

Yeah it's the same for me btw. I kinda like Mass Effect but that is really an rpg i guess
fallout 3 is the best out there

Hi, I am Teddy. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am Teddy. I am 7 years old. I have no eyes and blood all over my face. I am dead. If you don't send this to at least 12 people I will come to your house at midnight and I'll hide under your bed. When you're asleep, I'll kill you. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty Buckles Got this e-mail. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, Foolish Patty. She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's not with us anymore. Ha ha patty, Ha ha! You don't want to be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M. Simon Hates chain mail, but he didn't want to die that night. He sent it to 4 people. Not good enough George. Now, George is in a coma, we don't know if he'll ever wake up. Ha ha George, Ha ha! Now, do you want to be like George? Case 3: Valarie Tyler She got this letter. Another chain letter she thought. Only had 7 people to send to. Well, That night when she was having a shower she saw bloody Mary in the mirror. It was the BIGGEST fright of her life. Valarie is scarred for life. Case 4: Derek Minse This is the final case I'll tell you about. Well, Derek was a smart person. He sent it to 12 people. Later that day, he found a $100.00 bill on the ground. He was premoted to head officer at his job and his girlfriend said yes to his purposal. Now, Katie and him are living happily ever after.The have 2 beautiful children. Send this to at least 12 people or you'll face the consequences. 0 people- You will die tonight 1-6 people- you will be injured 7-11 people- you will get the biggest fright of your life 12 and over- you are safe and will have good fortune! Do What Teddy Says!!!! Hurry, you must send to 12 people before midnight
my favorite RPG is the Diablo series..can't wait till Diablo III is released.. heart

Tipsy Member

Oblivion. Followed by LoZ: Twilight Princess.
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love
All of the Disgaeas and Persona 4. I can't choose.
I've never played Disgaea o.o I've been tempted to try it out lately, though. Persona 4 is a great choice. And I always have to tell the people that have played it to play Persona 3 FES too cuz I think it's better in my personal opinion, and I played Persona 4 first. Also, sorry I didn't accept your friend request. I don't accept random friend requests so yeah xD Stick around here a while and let me get to know you more first :p

It's a good game. FES is good too, god knows it stole so many hours away from me. It's okay, I've noticed we seem to be on a lot of the same threads. xP
Vampire Washu
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Shin Megami Tensei games rule biggrin Try out Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2. You won't be disappointed wink
No way, they're making a third Parasite Eve!?!?!? Awesome!!!
I love the Shadow Hearts games! The first one is still my favorite. I'm with you in the fact that I haven't played the 3rd one, either xD
Ooo Odin Sphere. I forgot about that game. It was an awesome game. :O

I actually have played Nocturne, but it didn't belong to me so I was never able to finish it. Shame, I really liked it - and I haven't seen it anywhere since it came out.

As for PEIII, Yes, they are. It's going to be called 'The Third Birthday.' At first it was going to be for Japan only, and only be for cellphones, but they decided that there's a pretty decent fanbase outside of Japan and so they're bringing it here, but it's going to be for the PSP.

The Shadow Hearts games are pretty good. I wish more games had their actual gaming style, where you have to do more than just choose a command to attack. Makes things more interesting.

Also, yes. Odin Sphere was amazing. The same team did Muramasa: The Demon Blade - but it's only for the Wii, which I don't have.

Nocturne is one of the HARDEST RPG's I've ever played xD But it is really good. I found it at my Gamestop by sheer luck and bought it used... for $40!!!!!!!!! And it's like from the year 2002 or something. It's a collector's item now.

Ooo I look forward to playing it!

Yeah, I just wish I could find the first Shadow Hearts Dx I've been looking everywhere cuz I want it back (I sell games a lot) but I can't find it anywhere.

Muramasa... that game sounds familiar but I'm not quite sure.
Geek-X-Love
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love
I've never played Disgaea o.o I've been tempted to try it out lately, though. Persona 4 is a great choice. And I always have to tell the people that have played it to play Persona 3 FES too cuz I think it's better in my personal opinion, and I played Persona 4 first. Also, sorry I didn't accept your friend request. I don't accept random friend requests so yeah xD Stick around here a while and let me get to know you more first :p

It's a good game. FES is good too, god knows it stole so many hours away from me. It's okay, I've noticed we seem to be on a lot of the same threads. xP

Yeah I really like FES. I need to finish it. And I still need to get the TRUE finish for Persona 4. I haven't fought/defeated Izanami yet. I hear she's a real b***h Dx
Oh yeah? I didn't notice, lol xD
Sergeant TicTac
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Sergeant TicTac
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Sergeant TicTac

I usually swear by the playstation but back when i bought my console all my friends had bought 360s due to the price difference so i grabbed one too so we could go on live together. I bought my boyfriend a ps3 for christmas though so im going to buy one soon so we can play online on that too

Ohhhh I see. That's what happened with me and a lot of my friends too. They all got 360's. But I like to play games alone, most times, so I just got the PS3 anyway. Since I normally JUST play RPG's, I like to get involved in the story so I like my alone time, lol xp But online games are fun too. I play Little Big Planet all the time with my Lemun and stuff :3

the online experience is really great though when you've got a team of people to play with. I mostly have enjoyed playing in a team on COD6 but it's not a game im fond of so i dont play it alone. I tend to play RPGs alone as they're not great online anyway thus far. [got some high hopes for red dead though]

See I'm not a big shooter fan. I generally get annoyed at shooting games. The only one I've found that I really like is Metal Gear Online 8D And that's PS3 so like.. yeah xD Yeah RPG's aren't like... meant for online. It's just a solo kind of experience in my opinion. You know, everyone is talking about Red Dead Redemption. I'm kinda curious but it doesn't look too appealing to me. Dx

I have thus far liked it it seems kinda like a first person shooter at times but it can also feel like an rpg... i dunno it's an odd one. Maybe wait until it lowers in price then give it a go. The online isn't as good as promised though... not bad but not what was promised.

Yeah it's the same for me btw. I kinda like Mass Effect but that is really an rpg i guess

Yeah I think I'll wait for the price drops.

Mass Effect I heard was great but I haven't played it. I don't play Xbox xD
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love

Yeah I really like FES. I need to finish it. And I still need to get the TRUE finish for Persona 4. I haven't fought/defeated Izanami yet. I hear she's a real b***h Dx

Izanami is a b***h, no doubt about it. But it's worth it once you see the ending.

Dedicated Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Arcanum, Morrowind, Lords of Magic: Special Edition, and Final Fantasy 7: Now for the PC!

These games are timeless and endlessly entertaining.
Geek-X-Love
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love

Izanami is a b***h, no doubt about it. But it's worth it once you see the ending.

Yeah I should start up on trying that, again.
I'm actually in the middle of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, right now xD And Grandia and a couple other games ._. I play too many games.

Dedicated Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
GunsmithKitten
Jagged Alliance 2, Wizardry: Crusaders of the Dark Savant a close second. NOTHING I've seen on any console has come close to touching those in terms of depth and interest.

Ooo, I wanna look those up. Are they THAT good?

Dedicated Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
DB Imp
Neverwinter nights 2
Dragon Age
Witcher

Actually, when I think of it. Most of my favourite RPGs were built on the Neverwinter nights engine.

I just want to point this out for the sake of pointing it out, Dragon Age was based on the Unreal Engine, But you probably know this.
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Geek-X-Love

Yeah I should start up on trying that, again.
I'm actually in the middle of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, right now xD And Grandia and a couple other games ._. I play too many games.

Oh nice. You can never play too many games, you just need longer days.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Baldur's Gate and Legaia. I'm not into RPGs so those were really good enough to get my attention. Others are just...bah!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff