Welcome to Gaia! ::

Been switching between Gears 5, Borderlands 3, and Nier: Become As Gods.

Mega Elder

Courtney the snail
Rath-Kun
How you liking MGSV? It's all I played when it came out.

I have had the game for ages. I bought ground zeroes on release day for xbox 360, bought phantom pain for xbox 360, then bought phantom pain for xbox one. So eh been playing the game for a long time now lol. I just haven't been able to put it down in all honesty.

Though I am playing the xbox 360 version again (Had to sell my xbox one for some extra money to pay for my moms surgery.)

If you ask me it's the best metal gear in the series except for the story. I can play it over & over again in all honesty.

I have played every game in the series (including survive) except for well 4 (ps3 exclusive) & portable ops but I know what happens in those games & that portable ops isn't canon mostly because kojima said so but it does fit in with the story/lore in my opinion.

So eh I have actually been playing for a long time technically.

I am probably in like a minority but I am kind of hoping konami somehow does continue the series because metal gear is my favorite series. Even if it is with a new cast of characters or even some people (including me) want to see the very first games for the NES remade in modern day graphics & if you ask me they should try to remake the original nes games.
Would be nice to see them remade but I don't know if it would be the same without Kojima.

Mega Elder

Original Goth
Daemon X Machina the most. I'll be glad when I finish it. It's kind of ironic that the former director of Armored Core put so much time having a story driven mech game. The series was never about that. Other than that, I'm rank B mercenary. The challenge annoys me or if I'm missing something to make it easier? It has an appeal to it.
DxM is amazing. I am rank C at the moment. Will probably be rank B after playing tonight.

What weapons are you liking so far? Double assault rifles is still my favorite, with a sniper and stun gun as my two alternate.
Rath-Kun
Original Goth
Daemon X Machina the most. I'll be glad when I finish it. It's kind of ironic that the former director of Armored Core put so much time having a story driven mech game. The series was never about that. Other than that, I'm rank B mercenary. The challenge annoys me or if I'm missing something to make it easier? It has an appeal to it.
DxM is amazing. I am rank C at the moment. Will probably be rank B after playing tonight.

What weapons are you liking so far? Double assault rifles is still my favorite, with a sniper and stun gun as my two alternate.

I'm a melee person for the higher learning curve, but I'm also jack of all trades. When Marvelous finally implement online versus, everything will be used once per category, ruling out dual weapons.

Until then, I will be farming so I can get all parts/weapons.
Vol the Raven
AlcoholicDaddy
I love LiS, never played it personally, I own the first and second game, though. I dunno, never crossed my mind to play it.
When I did feel like buckling down and getting to it, I ended up getting distracted playing RE7 and God of War, haha.

I've also been playing my 360 a bit, so, Tenchu Z and Halo mostly, haha.

LiS is an absolute rollercoaster. I adore xender discord omegle a good tragedy story though so that helps a lot. lol

Oh geez I haven't touched my Xbox 360/One in awhile. I've been bouncing between the PS4 and Switch a lot recently.
I tend to get into grooves though, so eventually I could end up going back and playing some of my games on Xbone.
Though Nintendo's stream of fun games being released recently definitely makes the idea a difficult one to entertain. sweatdrop

Currently, I'm obsessed with Yakuza 0. Sadly, never heard of the series ever in my life, but I've always been curious about the Yakuza in general. When I saw it in GAME I bought it right away, I also got Yakuza Kiwami 2. (I think it's spelt Kiwami anyway hah-)
Currently; Gundam Battle Operation 2, Heretic, and Blasphemous.
Rath-Kun
Courtney the snail
Rath-Kun
How you liking MGSV? It's all I played when it came out.

I have had the game for ages. I bought ground zeroes on release day for xbox 360, bought phantom pain for xbox 360, then bought phantom pain for xbox one. So eh been playing the game for a long time now lol. I just haven't been able to put it down in all honesty.

Though I am playing the xbox 360 version again (Had to sell my xbox one for some extra money to pay for my moms surgery.)

If you ask me it's the best metal gear in the series except for the story. I can play it over & over again in all honesty.

I have played every game in the series (including survive) except for well 4 (ps3 exclusive) & portable ops but I know what happens in those games & that portable ops isn't canon mostly because kojima said so but it does fit in with the story/lore in my opinion.

So eh I have actually been playing for a long time technically.

I am probably in like a minority but I am kind of hoping konami somehow does continue the series because metal gear is my favorite series. Even if it is with a new cast of characters or even some people (including me) want to see the very first games for the NES remade in modern day graphics & if you ask me they should try to remake the original nes games.
Would be nice to see them remade but I don't know if it would be the same without Kojima.

Eh true but I couldn't imagine if konami did remake the original NES metal gear games, they wouldn't mess it up to badly in my opinion unless they decided to retcon solid snakes story.
No idea if a double post is OK but wanted to make my currently playing post seperate from my quote post lol.

Currently playing xbox 360 games: Metal gear solid v: phantom pain, Halo wars, & Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (yes black ops 3 for the 360)

PC: Playing a really old game called Shadowflare it's from 2002 & can't be bought or really found anywhere lol.
Currently playing Spyro The Reignited Trilogy as I am close to 100% the game achievement wise. Just started playing Dark Souls 3 again because I missed dying over and over even though I tend to get that fix from Hearthstone: XD scream which is another game I frequently play. So yeah.

Greedy Lover

18,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Currently obsessed with Monster Hunter World Iceborne heart

Quotable Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
Currently playing:

FFXIV
Borderlands 3
Monster Hunter World Iceborne

Supportive Seraph

• Persona 5
      • The Last Guardian
      • Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke

Mega Elder

Monster Hunter Iceborne
Borderlands 3
Daemon X Machina
FFXIV

Then Zelda tomorrow. Too much s**t coming out.

Beloved Explorer

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
im currently playing pokemon moon and ultra sun. oh and fire emblem shadow dragon for the ds.
Been replaying Pokemon Yellow on the 3DS. On the side I'll play Midnight Club 3 or Fire Emblem Three Houses

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff