Welcome to Gaia! ::

I&ve been getting into indie titles lately. Flinthook is a really great one. Reminds me of the early SNES/Genesis days

Mega Elder

DarkMage0
I&ve been getting into indie titles lately. Flinthook is a really great one. Reminds me of the early SNES/Genesis days
Saw that at Penny Arcade Expo. Looked really fun.

Liked the design of the main character a lot.

Invisible Tipper

12,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I am playing KH3, Persona 5, FFVII, Octopath Traveler, and Smash.

High-functioning Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Rath-Kun
Division 2 (PS4)
Dragon Marked for Death
Horizon Zero Dawn

Your sig makes me very happy heart
Just got caught up on all the Hiveswap FrRriendsim chapterRrs in hopes that therRre would be morRre Hiveswap (orRr Hauntswitch) rRreleased on 4/13. No such luck.

Blazing Star

10,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。

I’ve been poring time into Honkai Impact 3RD and Epic7 although mostly for grinding not actual “gaming” lately while I work to improve gear and stuff. Just some light mobile gaming. I want to get a console again, but I fear I’d probably hole up in my place

残り物には福がある。☆~ ଘ(ノ.ゝ௰• )ノ*:・゚✧

Malurra's Kouhai

Tryin out some DQ11 never played a Dragon Quest game before, they're pretty fun. Aside from that Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines is always a go to for me.

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Tipsy 100
LoL: Ahri one trick (Started Season 9), Destiny 2, Apex and occasional Fortnite. All PC!

Girl-Crazy Citizen

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Got into Elder Scrolls Online lately
Downloading gears of war 4 at the moment. I missed playing gears of war truthfully only thing is if gears of war 4 wasn't 100GB would of never deleted it. So going to be playing gears of war 4 when the 100gb download is finished lol.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars (2016 remake.) I'm done with the original DOS version.
Replaying Fallout 4, I love it smile
Valkyria Chronicles, Overwatch... Used to play a lot but only play during events now. Not that fun alone.
Gears of war 4 and then I am playing metal gear survive despite all the criticism and bad reviews (figured I would judge for myself plus have played all the games in the series except this one).

Only issue I have so far is that the game is starting off to a terribly slow start. So eh we will see how I feel when I get more into the game and unlock more stuff.

Unearthly Disaster

Sekiro. It's hard but good :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas