Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wulfy Wolf's Darling

Shy Wife

Rath-Kun
Gotta have the drums.

I don't have em but playing with the joycons is awkward af.

I have been playing:
Teppen
Final Fantasy XIV

Hyped for River City Girls

Definitely, I honestly don’t think you can even play hard with the joycon, it just wouldn’t register fast enough. So far I enjoy it alot with the drums! Just annoying to my roommates to tap on a plastic drum 9pm at night lol

How is Teppen? I’m not sure if I have heard of it, is it a card game?

I stopped playing ffxiv before the second expansion but I do miss to see how cute my catgirl was ;u;

And River City Girls look amazing, I kept seeing it everywhere on twitter and the graphics are gorgeous!

Mega Elder

Mifune Fox
Rath-Kun
Gotta have the drums.

I don't have em but playing with the joycons is awkward af.

I have been playing:
Teppen
Final Fantasy XIV

Hyped for River City Girls

Definitely, I honestly don’t think you can even play hard with the joycon, it just wouldn’t register fast enough. So far I enjoy it alot with the drums! Just annoying to my roommates to tap on a plastic drum 9pm at night lol

How is Teppen? I’m not sure if I have heard of it, is it a card game?

I stopped playing ffxiv before the second expansion but I do miss to see how cute my catgirl was ;u;

And River City Girls look amazing, I kept seeing it everywhere on twitter and the graphics are gorgeous!
I can see that with the drums. Taiko is a good workout too imo. A lot of good songs <3

Teppen is a Capcom mobile card game. Really addicting. New expansion just came out and it seems like it will start becoming pay to win unfortunately.

FFXIV story is amazing in Shadowbringers.

Loved River City Ransom since I was a we lad, and it seems like they're putting a lot of work into Rivery City Girls. Two days away!

Aliisa Faye's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

13,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Majorly into Destiny 2 on the Xbone till it decided to give up the ghost the week (ish) before Borderlands 3 comes out!
It's gone in for repair but my goodness I miss it!

Invisible Explorer

Currently enjoying the new Catherine Full Body! The new Rin is so adorable <3 <3

Mega Elder

River City Girls
Smash Bros
Daemon X Machina demo
Pure Chess
Pocket Rumble
Virtua Racing
Color Zen
One Strike
Currently Final Fantasy XIV.
Code Vein: Trial Edition (Demo)

I am actually pretty stoked/excited for this game. Truthfully I can't put it down even though it's a demo. I mean they are even going to update the demo to include the second stage & enable multiplayer. If you ask me this is going to be game of the year for me (not the demo, though ok maybe the demo to lol). Hoping next payday I can preorder the full game if not hopefully the demo will keep me preoccupied until I can buy it, though that's only if it's not a timed demo, that they will disable/get rid of when the full game releases.

Also playing Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain, Torchlight 2, & Star Wars Battlefront (2015) on the side

Mega Elder

Courtney The Snail
Code Vein: Trial Edition (Demo)

I am actually pretty stoked/excited for this game. Truthfully I can't put it down even though it's a demo. I mean they are even going to update the demo to include the second stage & enable multiplayer. If you ask me this is going to be game of the year for me (not the demo, though ok maybe the demo to lol). Hoping next payday I can preorder the full game if not hopefully the demo will keep me preoccupied until I can buy it, though that's only if it's not a timed demo, that they will disable/get rid of when the full game releases.

Also playing Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain, Torchlight 2, & Star Wars Battlefront (2015) on the side
How you liking MGSV? It's all I played when it came out.

Liberal Vampire

currently playing minecraft again!!
but i plan on also continuing DA 2 and getting sonic forces
Rath-Kun
How you liking MGSV? It's all I played when it came out.

I have had the game for ages. I bought ground zeroes on release day for xbox 360, bought phantom pain for xbox 360, then bought phantom pain for xbox one. So eh been playing the game for a long time now lol. I just haven't been able to put it down in all honesty.

Though I am playing the xbox 360 version again (Had to sell my xbox one for some extra money to pay for my moms surgery.)

If you ask me it's the best metal gear in the series except for the story. I can play it over & over again in all honesty.

I have played every game in the series (including survive) except for well 4 (ps3 exclusive) & portable ops but I know what happens in those games & that portable ops isn't canon mostly because kojima said so but it does fit in with the story/lore in my opinion.

So eh I have actually been playing for a long time technically.

I am probably in like a minority but I am kind of hoping konami somehow does continue the series because metal gear is my favorite series. Even if it is with a new cast of characters or even some people (including me) want to see the very first games for the NES remade in modern day graphics & if you ask me they should try to remake the original nes games.
Daemon X Machina the most. I'll be glad when I finish it. It's kind of ironic that the former director of Armored Core put so much time having a story driven mech game. The series was never about that. Other than that, I'm rank B mercenary. The challenge annoys me or if I'm missing something to make it easier? It has an appeal to it.
currently got back into old-school runescape lolollll

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Borderlands 3, Monster Hunter World Iceborne, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, Persona Q2 New Cinema Labyrinth

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff