Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distrustful Smoker

8,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
Just waiting for Source Filmmaker to render my poster. Thought I'd chat for a bit.

Currently, I'm obsessed with Yakuza 0. Sadly, never heard of the series ever in my life, but I've always been curious about the Yakuza in general. When I saw it in GAME I bought it right away, I also got Yakuza Kiwami 2. (I think it's spelt Kiwami anyway hah-)

I'm so obsessed, I'm gonna make Kiryu, Nishiki and Majima in Sims 4 later and no one is gonna stop me. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, Majima, why the hell do you have the god damn "EW GERMS, DIRT, AAA" haircut?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think he's hotter with the ponytail, might just be me but DAMN.
I love a man with long hair. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Phantom

I just got finished with Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
Though most of my time has been going to Octopath Traveler at the moment.
I'll be holding the fort with that and The World Ends With You Final Remix until Spyro Reignited shows up.

...With plenty of Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Party peppered in.
I'm all over the place holy moly

Distrustful Smoker

8,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
Vol the Raven
I just got finished with Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
Though most of my time has been going to Octopath Traveler at the moment.
I'll be holding the fort with that and The World Ends With You Final Remix until Spyro Reignited shows up.

...With plenty of Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Party peppered in.
I'm all over the place holy moly

I love LiS, never played it personally, I own the first and second game, though. I dunno, never crossed my mind to play it.
When I did feel like buckling down and getting to it, I ended up getting distracted playing RE7 and God of War, haha.

I've also been playing my 360 a bit, so, Tenchu Z and Halo mostly, haha.

Familiar Phantom

AlcoholicDaddy
I love LiS, never played it personally, I own the first and second game, though. I dunno, never crossed my mind to play it.
When I did feel like buckling down and getting to it, I ended up getting distracted playing RE7 and God of War, haha.

LiS is an absolute rollercoaster. I adore a good tragedy story though so that helps a lot. lol

Oh geez I haven't touched my Xbox 360/One in awhile. I've been bouncing between the PS4 and Switch a lot recently.
I tend to get into grooves though, so eventually I could end up going back and playing some of my games on Xbone.
Though Nintendo's stream of fun games being released recently definitely makes the idea a difficult one to entertain. sweatdrop

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
been playing Resident Evil 5, occasionally Heroes of the storm because of the Halloween event, Love Live, Fire Emblem Heroes and that's about it currently.

I want to play the new tomb raider, kings quest the newest one and I've been considering going back and re-playing some of the older fire emblem games to refresh my memory.. not sure if I will or not though.

I would add the walking dead final season but... well yeah... and currently waiting for my BF to beat Octopath so I can play it when he's at work.

Fashionable Junker

Man I've been bouncing between FFXV and Monster Hunter World lately with some lighter Stardew Valley and mobile gaming peppered in.

I was binge playing The Witcher 3 before the fall event dropped for MHW though.

Distrustful Smoker

8,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
Kirenisia
been playing Resident Evil 5, occasionally Heroes of the storm because of the Halloween event, Love Live, Fire Emblem Heroes and that's about it currently.

I want to play the new tomb raider, kings quest the newest one and I've been considering going back and re-playing some of the older fire emblem games to refresh my memory.. not sure if I will or not though.

I would add the walking dead final season but... well yeah... and currently waiting for my BF to beat Octopath so I can play it when he's at work.

I was super eager about TWD's Final Season, then I heard all the stuff going on at Telltale about it closing so we might not even see the end to Clem's story.

It made me pretty annoyed because I know they can do better, but they won't. Instead, they're focusing on bringing the Minecraft Story Mode game out.

Distrustful Smoker

8,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
Vol the Raven
AlcoholicDaddy

LiS is an absolute rollercoaster. I adore a good tragedy story though so that helps a lot. lol

Oh geez I haven't touched my Xbox 360/One in awhile. I've been bouncing between the PS4 and Switch a lot recently.
I tend to get into grooves though, so eventually I could end up going back and playing some of my games on Xbone.
Though Nintendo's stream of fun games being released recently definitely makes the idea a difficult one to entertain. sweatdrop

Yeah. I wish I still had my Gamecube or the Wii. Honestly, I used to play Mario Kart for hours by myself. As for the Gamecube, I REALLY miss that old Starfox game on it. Sure, it wasn't the amazing Starfox 64 and frankly, loads of people hated the Gamecube one, but I liked it as a kid.

Distrustful Smoker

8,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
Morbiferous
Man I've been bouncing between FFXV and Monster Hunter World lately with some lighter Stardew Valley and mobile gaming peppered in.

I love Stardew Valley! It's such a peaceful game to play.
I just wish it was easier to woo the characters, haha.

Fashionable Junker

AlcoholicDaddy
Morbiferous

Since the update where Shane became marriage material I just end up with him on every file.
There is an exploit on the PC at least where if you name your livestock an item's assigned number it'll spawn one when the name is said so you can get their favorite item and woo them that way or get gold enough to purchase it.

Distrustful Smoker

8,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
Morbiferous
AlcoholicDaddy
Morbiferous

Since the update where Shane became marriage material I just end up with him on every file.
There is an exploit on the PC at least where if you name your livestock an item's assigned number it'll spawn one when the name is said so you can get their favorite item and woo them that way or get gold enough to purchase it.

I'm always after Shane.
Even before you could get him, I was like "I want this one." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Junker

AlcoholicDaddy

I'm always after Shane.
Even before you could get him, I was like "I want this one." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, my first time through his heart events I ended up feeling bad cause I only ever gifted him beer. gonk
Plus so many of the other options seem so young that I feel like a creep.

Distrustful Smoker

8,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
Morbiferous
AlcoholicDaddy

I'm always after Shane.

Yeah, my first time through his heart events I ended up feeling bad cause I only ever gifted him beer. gonk
Plus so many of the other options seem so young that I feel like a creep.

There was just something about his pixels, man..
Those damn pixels..

IRL Noob

i keep seeing hiliarious yakuza posts on my PS4 feed and def need to try the game out sometime! it looks like such a strange and fun game o:

currently getting through ni no kuni 2 now so that i can open up spiderman and get that going User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i didn't like the first ni no kuni at all but the second one has definitely got me hooked!!! it's such a great jrpg with a great soundtrack, exploring in this game is tooo addicting. also playing a little sims 4 on the side and wondering what the new announcement of the quarter is going to be User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Final Fantasy XV

I really haven't put the game down since I bought it lol. To tell you the truth was one of those people mad by the no female lead/main characters but don't care about that anymore. I have beat the game twice already & even bought & beat the pocket edition lol. Don't plan on putting the game down for awhile I am that hooked on it lol.

Plus doesn't help that there is game with in a game lol (final fantasy xv comrades) play that on the side when I don't feel like playing the main game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff