<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Genesis_Arc

Then i'll prepare my hades to evolve to 6* > biggrin (still have to wait until i get 2 dark totems and a miracle totem though *sniff*)

alrighty then thanks a lott for your advices and knowledge!! biggrin
hope i can play JP version soon razz

6* units will take a long a** time to max though. You said you don't have a max 5* unit yet well maxing a 6* unit that is base 21 takes like 1.9m XP lol!
It's almost twice as much as maxing a base 10 6* unit (starters essentially).
Annoying that maintenance is on Totem day! I swear it's always totem day when they do these things xD

naieeve's Fav

Newbie Duck

9,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
A British Orgasm
Genesis_Arc

Then i'll prepare my hades to evolve to 6* > biggrin (still have to wait until i get 2 dark totems and a miracle totem though *sniff*)

alrighty then thanks a lott for your advices and knowledge!! biggrin
hope i can play JP version soon razz

6* units will take a long a** time to max though. You said you don't have a max 5* unit yet well maxing a 6* unit that is base 21 takes like 1.9m XP lol!
It's almost twice as much as maxing a base 10 6* unit (starters essentially).
Annoying that maintenance is on Totem day! I swear it's always totem day when they do these things xD

the closest thing to a max 5* is my rickel (77) and my eze (70) razz
well as long as i have a 6* i'll be a happy man XD

maybe it's a plan so y'all have to buy more gems for energy for totems razz sneaky bastards !

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Genesis_Arc

maybe it's a plan so y'all have to buy more gems for energy for totems razz sneaky bastards !

Just make sure you have the Cost to actually use them xD
No idea what level you are but I'm assuming you're somewhere between 65-75.

I hope they have some nice surprise for us though because it is going to take like 5 hours and because they said 5 hours it will probably actually take 7 hours lol.
One of the admins said there would be other surprises so I seriously hope we get some cool event razz

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1
*falls to knees and cries tears of joy* I finally got a Fire Idol and made my Drake Queen Aisha. Now to have fun leveling her up. Metal Parade, HO!!! blaugh

Yay!

Woohoo!!! Congratz biggrin
I just levelled again and used a couple gems so I did the MP like 20 times xD
I am so glad today is the Mimic dungeon because I seriously need a ton of Bat mimics!!!
I have my Serin, Sefia and Lodin waiting to evolve and I maxed my Magress with the MP units (:
Making lots of progress xD
I even got my other Loch to 4*.
Still none of them are really ready to be used other than my Magress I suppose but I don't have enough Dark units to really use him as a leader.
GIMME DAT AISHA D<

Ohh! Actually the Frontier Hunter is coming back on in a couple days so I will be able to FINALLY get my Seria c:

Thanks! Ooh, I have Loch too. Not sure what type of Loch I have though.

Nooooooo! *picks her up and runs away*

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

I have my Guardian and Breaker (:
I might evolve my Guardian at some point and have a nice mono Thunder team.

I really need to work on my team for FH though. I just need to max my Lodin and Sefia and then evolve my Leviathan 3 times...
Jesus Christ this is going to cost a TON. I only have 442k Zel from my 2.2m Zel yesterday! D:
I am going to be spending 800k on evolving alone and then there is the cost of fusing on top of that AND THAT'S FOR LEVIATHAN ALONE! I ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS emotion_zombie

This is too much I should just end it all now rofl rofl
Ok I'll calm down now...

Wait... >.>
WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MY AISHA?! scream

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1

I have my Guardian and Breaker (:
I might evolve my Guardian at some point and have a nice mono Thunder team.

I really need to work on my team for FH though. I just need to max my Lodin and Sefia and then evolve my Leviathan 3 times...
Jesus Christ this is going to cost a TON. I only have 442k Zel from my 2.2m Zel yesterday! D:
I am going to be spending over 700k on evolving alone and then there is the cost of fusing on top of that AND THAT'S FOR LEVIATHAN ALONE! I ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS emotion_zombie

This is too much I should just end it all now rofl rofl
Ok I'll calm down now...

Wait... >.>
WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MY AISHA?! scream

Sounds like you have your hands full.
She's mine! I went through Hell to get her! Get your own Aisha. Besides, if you steal her, I'm gonna pour water on your Holy Flame Vargas and hide him under my bed,

naieeve's Fav

Newbie Duck

9,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
A British Orgasm
Genesis_Arc

Just make sure you have the Cost to actually use them xD
No idea what level you are but I'm assuming you're somewhere between 65-75.

I hope they have some nice surprise for us though because it is going to take like 5 hours and because they said 5 hours it will probably actually take 7 hours lol.
One of the admins said there would be other surprises so I seriously hope we get some cool event razz

yeah rickel and edea took a lot of costs sad
i'm at lvl 62 by the way razz
woah 5 hours worth of maintenance? they better be givin' us some cool s**t XD

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Genesis_Arc

I still need 1 more cost to get my team for FH if I actually manage to evolve my Leviathan 3 times lolol.

I was close enough to your lv..............
Lol. Maintenance is still on going but people can get into the game now. It took about 30 mins longer or something before we could get in. Lots of new features though and initial problems have been fixed such as losing spheres from events razz

I seriously hope they give us a gem sale. I am pretty sure if they don't soon they will do once their FB page reaches 500k likes.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

She's mine! I went through Hell to get her! Get your own Aisha. Besides, if you steal her, I'm gonna pour water on your Holy Flame Vargas and hide him under my bed,

Yep I am pretty sure I won't have enough time to evolve Leviathan 3 times unless I go crazy spending gems lol.
Might have to make do with some other team in the meantime but mono anything other than light or dark in FH is a bad idea.

I'll get my Aisha one day...
And if I don't I'll have to make do with masses of gems and random other epic rare units twisted

TO BE HONESTTTT I really need some other types of units since a mono fire team isn't as diverse as a mono light/dark team.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1

Yep I am pretty sure I won't have enough time to evolve Leviathan 3 times unless I go crazy spending gems lol.
Might have to make do with some other team in the meantime but mono anything other than light or dark in FH is a bad idea.

I'll get my Aisha one day...
And if I don't I'll have to make do with masses of gems and random other epic rare units twisted

TO BE HONESTTTT I really need some other types of units since a mono fire team isn't as diverse as a mono light/dark team.

I know you can do it. Yeah, 90% of my team are fire units. I really should get and use more dark and light units.

Too bad we can't trade units. Or at least rent them. Like rent a 6* unit for 1,000,000 Zel or something. Perhaps even buy them. However, I think the buying cost would be insane. Might be easier to make that unit yourself.

naieeve's Fav

Newbie Duck

9,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
A British Orgasm
Genesis_Arc

I still need 1 more cost to get my team for FH if I actually manage to evolve my Leviathan 3 times lolol.

I was close enough to your lv..............
Lol. Maintenance is still on going but people can get into the game now. It took about 30 mins longer or something before we could get in. Lots of new features though and initial problems have been fixed such as losing spheres from events razz

I seriously hope they give us a gem sale. I am pretty sure if they don't soon they will do once their FB page reaches 500k likes.

i just played the new and improved brave frontier. the auto attack mode is really useful when i'm lazy XD

and my athena can finally evolve to 5* so it's cool i guess? razz
the multi honor summon is also really great, it's a pain to summon one by one.

can't figure out how to play JP brave frontier on bluestack, and ended up playing regular brave frontier razz
got a guardian alice and a breaker lilith though, which is nice razz

yeah i really want a gem sale to happen soon, want to buy me some gems and help in maxing my 5* units razz

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

I know you can do it. Yeah, 90% of my team are fire units. I really should get and use more dark and light units.

Too bad we can't trade units. Or at least rent them. Like rent a 6* unit for 1,000,000 Zel or something. Perhaps even buy them. However, I think the buying cost would be insane. Might be easier to make that unit yourself.

I don't like how the maintenance is taking so long. We may be able to get on but it still isn't finished yet D:
I want to get the new units! I kinda want that new thunder healer. Will work perfectly for Karl and it's always nice to have 2 healers.

I wish I managed to get the Keymaster. I tried so many times (like seriously a ton) but no luck. I know he wasn't really that good of a unit but considering I have very few dark/light units I could only really do anything with them if I had a leader skill like his.

Most people tend to think trading units would be bad and it would reduce their profits but I think trading evolution materials might be possible and is more realistic.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Genesis_Arc

i just played the new and improved brave frontier. the auto attack mode is really useful when i'm lazy XD

and my athena can finally evolve to 5* so it's cool i guess? razz
the multi honor summon is also really great, it's a pain to summon one by one.

can't figure out how to play JP brave frontier on bluestack, and ended up playing regular brave frontier razz
got a guardian alice and a breaker lilith though, which is nice razz

yeah i really want a gem sale to happen soon, want to buy me some gems and help in maxing my 5* units razz

Yeah I really like the idea of the auto attack mode and will definitely put it to good use when I am farming for BB fodder. Will be so much easier and I won't have to do anything lmao.

Athena probably isn't worth evolving fyi. Since you seem to buy a small amount of gems here and there you are going to want to leave her and work on these better units.

The multi honor summons is just amazing biggrin
I love all these little updates they have added. I am planning on keeping all my honor summons until they add Crystal units or if they have some awesome event. I'm not sure if I will use them when they have higher rates for metal units since you usually get 90% ghosts or other crap.

Guardian alice isn't too bad. I mean she has awful defence but Anima is easily her best type due to her stupidly low health lol.

I'm happy with the Oracle buff, too. My Elimo gained around 400 health and an extra 200 Rec which is nice. Also my Lorand is Oracle so he got a nice bit of health, too.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1

I don't like how the maintenance is taking so long. We may be able to get on but it still isn't finished yet D:
I want to get the new units! I kinda want that new thunder healer. Will work perfectly for Karl and it's always nice to have 2 healers.

I wish I managed to get the Keymaster. I tried so many times (like seriously a ton) but no luck. I know he wasn't really that good of a unit but considering I have very few dark/light units I could only really do anything with them if I had a leader skill like his.

Most people tend to think trading units would be bad and it would reduce their profits but I think trading evolution materials might be possible and is more realistic.

Really? I played earlier with no problems. Did a MP run to level up more units. They even have an Auto Battle button now. Wish I had a Keymaster too. I didn't try to get him, because I never had luck with those types of battles. I may win, but I never get the unit. So I just stopped trying.

Yes! That's much better! Trading evolution materials. I would trade so many Idols with you. Pots as well, if I could get my hands on more.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

Really? I played earlier with no problems. Did a MP run to level up more units. They even have an Auto Battle button now. Wish I had a Keymaster too. I didn't try to get him, because I never had luck with those types of battles. I may win, but I never get the unit. So I just stopped trying.

Yes! That's much better! Trading evolution materials. I would trade so many Idols with you. Pots as well, if I could get my hands on more.

I haven't had too many problems. I got on the second I could and then realised I had 2 gems missing which have been fixed and are back in my inv now. I also noticed a couple other things like not receiving my daily login reward but after a few hours I got that as well.

For some reason the art on the title screen hasn't changed but that might be an ios problem. Also I don't have the help button or whatever it is when you go on a building in towns or something, not like I need it but I noticed other people have that and I don't.

I tried that Auto button but it was a little annoying because all my units had max BB (2 units had SBB) and when I clicked it they all instantly used their BBs and the 2 with SBB only did a regular BB D:
Oh and my healer used her BB when even though everyone had full health xD
No biggie though. I was only against a regular totem so it was fine.

I think that Auto button will come in very handy when I am farming for BB fodder later though (:

It would be so much easier if you could trade evolution mats. You always see people with like 8 dark totems or idols because they don't need them and they just pile up meanwhile some guy who desperately needs 1 dark totem has 5 light totems razz
If you could trade you wouldn't get these huge piles of the same totem/idol because you wouldn't need to keep doing the dungeon over and over!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff