Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you go on Brave Frontier?

+1 1 100.0% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 >

Eloquent Perfectionist

Roukkaku
Her damage potential is too good that it goes with most damage LSes. Shame she had to be a purchase.

Definitely a bit sleazy that they had an existing Miku unit and were just like "yeah nah limited summon".
I've been playing for a few years (with appx a year break due to lack of storage or new device)
I'm LV 135
And am using this team (All Max LV)
Leader: Umbra Halcyon Magress with Leomurg
Omega Demise Shida
Thunder Champion Rahgan
Wave Breaker Quartz
and Chrono Mage Elaina (getting her 6 and 7 star material was sooooooo tedious!)
But I am in love with this game (except it refuses to give me Sakura Miku! :'( )

Eloquent Perfectionist

SoulEvans731
I've been playing for a few years (with appx a year break due to lack of storage or new device)
I'm LV 135
And am using this team (All Max LV)
Leader: Umbra Halcyon Magress with Leomurg
Omega Demise Shida
Thunder Champion Rahgan
Wave Breaker Quartz
and Chrono Mage Elaina (getting her 6 and 7 star material was sooooooo tedious!)
But I am in love with this game (except it refuses to give me Sakura Miku! :'( )

Looking pretty solid there - I'm afraid Elaina isn't the best of units, despite the struggle to evolve her, but any status null unit is better than none.

We've got Sirius, Mifune, Juno-Seto, and Ensa-Taya Omni evos hitting this Wednesday; everybody get hype!
Artificial Imagination

Looking pretty solid there - I'm afraid Elaina isn't the best of units, despite the struggle to evolve her, but any status null unit is better than none.

We've got Sirius, Mifune, Juno-Seto, and Ensa-Taya Omni evos hitting this Wednesday; everybody get hype!

I saw that Mifune was getting an Omni, my only question is how that works since he doesn't have a 7 star

Eloquent Perfectionist

SoulEvans731
I saw that Mifune was getting an Omni, my only question is how that works since he doesn't have a 7 star

He evolves from 5* to 6* normally, and then straight from 6* to Omni with normal Omni requirements (two Mecha Gods, 3mil Zel, 1mil Karma, etc).

Phantom

Omnis were meant to be different from the norm so yes.
Artificial Imagination
SoulEvans731

He evolves from 5* to 6* normally, and then straight from 6* to Omni with normal Omni requirements (two Mecha Gods, 3mil Zel, 1mil Karma, etc).

I know, I'm just saying it kinda doesn't make sense. I know that Omni isn't technically 8 Star but thats how its treated

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Can I just say....how annoying it is that I always get repeats from summonings. All I wanted was one Sakura Miku! Oh well...xD

Phantom

Suggest you bail on summoning for those, read somewhere that the rates up at x10 were 2%. Just hafta wait for UoC again.

Eloquent Perfectionist

Platonic Purple Panda
Can I just say....how annoying it is that I always get repeats from summonings. All I wanted was one Sakura Miku! Oh well...xD

That's how it always seems to work, right? D: I still don't have either Silas or Vern...

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Artificial Imagination
Platonic Purple Panda

That's how it always seems to work, right? D: I still don't have either Silas or Vern...

If we could gift them I would have enough repeats that I could gift to a starting player, so they would have decent teams to play with. xD

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Anyone home?

Adventuring Hunter

Hi so how about that guild system! i like that you can get those exclusive arena units and like im currently looking for a guild but dont wanna waste time in some guild thats gunna fail week one. So if you guys make a gaia guild that would be cool yeah

Eloquent Perfectionist

Dante Alexander 1
Anyone home?

I'm still here >>;;

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Artificial Imagination
Dante Alexander 1
Anyone home?

I'm still here >>;;

Hi there. I wonder if anyone will start a BF guild here since the game has them now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff