Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you go on Brave Frontier?

+1 1 100.0% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 89 90 91

Eloquent Perfectionist

Dante Alexander 1
Hi there. I wonder if anyone will start a BF guild here since the game has them now.

I'd be surprised, since this topic is so slow D:

Phantom

Join mine, Riffraff, look for Loki as guild lead.
Open to all that stays active, regardless of level.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Artificial Imagination
Dante Alexander 1
Hi there. I wonder if anyone will start a BF guild here since the game has them now.

I'd be surprised, since this topic is so slow D:

Yeah. I'm super active on the game, but I keep forgetting to come here. Shame on me.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Roukkaku
Join mine, Riffraff, look for Loki as guild lead.
Open to all that stays active, regardless of level.

Dumb question is about to be asked. What does one do in a guild on BF?

Phantom

Read somewhere there will be guild events in the future, most likely pvp activities and raids. You get XP/Karma bonuses from joining guilds unique spheres that get upgraded over time because of your contributions to the guild, some old legacy units like the elemental arena heroes, Xenon/Estia and etc. Future content might include guild crafted powered up spheres because the exchange hall features purchasable ingredients. Also there's a few bonuses for creating/joining a guild 1gem/arton/ sphere frog was it?

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
How is everyone's game play going? I'm currently working on my Graceful Princess Elza, so glad she got omni, I always loved her but not just because she's purple... xd

Phantom

Kicking the summon gates to hell, I've longed for breakers all day and yet... I get lords and animas instead. Kind of a bummer really.

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Roukkaku, I feel you... but to me, it's different.

They keep on giving me Global-exclusive that I don't even like using...

I still don't have any RS units that are Omni-potential besides Legacy old units. :s

Terribly mad.

Eloquent Perfectionist

Roukkaku
Kicking the summon gates to hell, I've longed for breakers all day and yet... I get lords and animas instead. Kind of a bummer really.

Hey, don't knock Animas. At least they aren't Oracles, eh?

Platonic Purple Panda
How is everyone's game play going? I'm currently working on my Graceful Princess Elza, so glad she got omni, I always loved her but not just because she's purple... xd

I'm personally hanging in suspense for the new Global exclusive to hit. She's not particularly gamebreaking, but I'm just in love with her design :>

Phantom

Bah, yeah, but in every RPG, I hate looking at toons with bloated HP pools. I'd sooner have a Guardian. Oh and it's a Sirius (A) and Avant (L). As for Global Exclusives... I'm still waiting for either Tridon or Azurai to pop, sadly I wouldn't know what to do with them when I do get them, since Ark OE covers a lot of ground on my team already, and I'd have a bit of a problem adjusting my line up again.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Artificial Imagination

I'm personally hanging in suspense for the new Global exclusive to hit. She's not particularly gamebreaking, but I'm just in love with her design :>

I've always loved the character designs for BF! Probably a reason I also still continue to play!

Eloquent Perfectionist

Platonic Purple Panda
I've always loved the character designs for BF! Probably a reason I also still continue to play!

Oh, for sure! Some of the older art isn't much to look at, but their artists' style has definitely evolved into something unique and beautiful.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Artificial Imagination
Platonic Purple Panda

Oh, for sure! Some of the older art isn't much to look at, but their artists' style has definitely evolved into something unique and beautiful.

Yeah, i'm a casual player, mostly enjoy games for their art styles.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
For those getting the 'internal server error' where you can't load the game. I figured out the problem on my end at least, my phone was running out of storage, I deleted two other "big" apps, re-downloaded BF and it seems to be working now. *crosses fingers*

Phantom

Might want to try putting up on your desktop too, works rather well with Win10.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff