Total Votes:[ 183 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
--Currently taking a break from Brave Frontier but feel free to chat with any fellow Brave Frontier fans ^-^

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

I just finish that Day Of Thunder event and barely got out of it alive. Level 1: Kinda easy. Level 2: Why did I use my last gem to expand my unit capacity?! ...I won? Yay! Not sure about the prize though. A Charged thingumajig? *shrugs*

That Sphere is pretty bad I think xP
I probably won't be using it but I'll keep it for the collection.
Hope you don't mind I moved the conversation over to my own thread xD
Seems easier since I was constantly checking that other thread anyway.

Only a couple days until the next Maiden! biggrin
Well it should be based on when the other Maidens were released.
Can't wait to have something to do lol.
I really wish I got some Bat Mimics yesterday since I used my last 2 up when evolving them units and I need like 5 now o__o

Friendly Shapeshifter

A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1

I just finished that Day Of Thunder event and barely got out of it alive. Level 1: Kinda easy. Level 2: Why did I use my last gem to expand my unit capacity?! ...I won? Yay! Not sure about the prize though. A Charged thingumajig? *shrugs*

That Sphere is pretty bad I think xP
I probably won't be using it but I'll keep it for the collection.
Hope you don't mind I moved the conversation over to my own thread xD
Seems easier since I was constantly checking that other thread anyway.

Only a couple days until the next Maiden! biggrin
Well it should be based on when the other Maidens were released.
Can't wait to have something to do lol.
I really wish I got some Bat Mimics yesterday since I used my last 2 up when evolving them units and I need like 5 now o__o

No way! I don't mind at all. Yeah. The prize was not worth the trouble. I was hoping for a Sphere like Burny's Sphere, but like with 15% instead of 10% boosts to stats. That was the only reason I bothered with that event. See? I have the opposite problem. I think I have 2 Mimics, 3 Bat Mimics, and 1 Dragon Mimic. Have no clue what the Dragon Mimic is used for, but whatever. Like you said, you never get what you want in the global version.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

No way! I don't mind at all. Yeah. The prize was not worth the trouble. I was hoping for a Sphere like Burny's Sphere, but like with 15% instead of 10% boosts to stats. That was the only reason I bothered with that event. See? I have the opposite problem. I think I have 2 Mimics, 3 Bat Mimics, and 1 Dragon Mimic. Have no clue what the Dragon Mimic is used for, but whatever. Like you said, you never get what you want in the global version.

Yeah something like Burny's Sphere would have been nice. At least that was pretty useful. I can't imagine a situation that would cause me to use the new sphere though. I have a few regular mimics and 3 dragon mimics, the dragon mimics will be used to evolve certain units to 6* once they release the update for that so I'm prepared! biggrin

Friendly Shapeshifter

A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1

Yeah something like Burny's Sphere would have been nice. At least that was pretty useful. I can't imagine a situation that would cause me to use the new sphere though. I have a few regular mimics and 3 dragon mimics, the dragon mimics will be used to evolve certain units to 6* once they release the update for that so I'm prepared! biggrin

Me either. When I saw that sphere I just shrugged. Just mumbling to myself 'When will I ever need this thing? Heh, that was a lovely waste of time and items.' Oh, really? Nice. I got one. Going to venture a guess that I'll need like 2 or 3, right? Now that I think about it, I bet I don't even have the units that uses Dragon Mimics. lol

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

Me either. When I saw that sphere I just shrugged. Just mumbling to myself 'When will I ever need this thing? Heh, that was a lovely waste of time and items.' Oh, really? Nice. I got one. Going to venture a guess that I'll need like 2 or 3, right? Now that I think about it, I bet I don't even have the units that uses Dragon Mimics. lol

Well units that use mimics are generally units you would consider to be beasts or non-human. I think there are some units out there that are human and use mimics but pretty much any non-human unit requires mimics as far as I am aware.
They released dragon mimics way to early though. I mean no one can use them right now and 6* units still aren't out on anything other than starters so they could have waited a few weeks before adding them.
Ah well. I also noticed another thing that I am low on because of all my evolutions yesterday xD
I have less than 200k Zel!
This is annoying lol. I'll have to wait for my energy to get to 75 then do 5 Jewel Parade runs to hopefully bring my Zel total up a fair bit. I should really consider trying to get a Thief Leon though for his leader skill; it really would help me get more Zel per run. At least when I focus each unit separately with my Spark team I can get almost double the Zel I would get if I were to use my main squad and not focus each unit.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
It's fun for the handheld platform. The fusing and crafting system. The vortex area is difficult where I am. Right now, using up 3 gems was not idesl for the vortex area. The strategy in the beginning is subpar. If you sythesize the right items, you will do fine. But I guessing when the dark and light elements creatures are introduced, the strategy will be much better.

I rated the game 4 out of 5 stars on the play store because the art style and music are really well done!

Thanks for the code for the Metal God unit. His attack is low but his health is 2k which is sweet. Problem, no enemy attacks it right now which makes him a bad tank... pretty cool to have a new unit to play with though.

I only heard about the game from here yesterday but forgot to download it until I saw your post. So I give your post props.

Friendly Shapeshifter

A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1

Well units that use mimics are generally units you would consider to be beasts or non-human. I think there are some units out there that are human and use mimics but pretty much any non-human unit requires mimics as far as I am aware.
They released dragon mimics way to early though. I mean no one can use them right now and 6* units still aren't out on anything other than starters so they could have waited a few weeks before adding them.
Ah well. I also noticed another thing that I am low on because of all my evolutions yesterday xD
I have less than 200k Zel!
This is annoying lol. I'll have to wait for my energy to get to 75 then do 5 Jewel Parade runs to hopefully bring my Zel total up a fair bit. I should really consider trying to get a Thief Leon though for his leader skill; it really would help me get more Zel per run. At least when I focus each unit separately with my Spark team I can get almost double the Zel I would get if I were to use my main squad and not focus each unit.

Oh, oops. I went to the Earth Totem dungeon to level up (and got a Dark Totem because he popped up 2 rooms before the Earth Totem.) and figured I could evolve my Shida or Mifune. Nope. Missing a Dark Pot. I cannon evolve anyone to save my life this week. As for the Zel, yeah, I had days like that. You have everything you need, but oops, you're broke.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
skyryo
It's fun for the handheld platform. The fusing and crafting system. The vortex area is difficult where I am. Right now, using up 3 gems was not idesl for the vortex area. The strategy in the beginning is subpar. If you sythesize the right items, you will do fine. But I guessing when the dark and light elements creatures are introduced, the strategy will be much better.

I rated the game 4 out of 5 stars on the play store because the art style and music are really well done!

Thanks for the code for the Metal God unit. His attack is low but his health is 2k which is sweet. Problem, no enemy attacks it right now which makes him a bad tank... pretty cool to have a new unit to play with though.

I only heard about the game from here yesterday but forgot to download it until I saw your post. So I give your post props.

You should probably stick with the main quests if you're starting off. You get a gem upon completion of each area and be sure to save your gems for rare summon (5 gems = 1 rare summon). Using a mono dark or light team is the best choice if possible since the only type that is strong against them are also weak against them.

I hope you'll continue to enjoy this game as much as I do (:
Also thank you for using my code, we both benefit from getting a Metal God each lol. The Metal God isn't to be used in fights however. You are supposed to use them as fusion material as they give a very high amount of XP and can level your best units up a lot.
I assume you have your rare summon unit from the tutorial, you will most likely want to be levelling this unit (do NOT use it on your starter as unless you have evolved him/her already as they will stop at lv 12 and tons of XP will be wasted).
Click on the "Unit" tab > "Fuse Unit" > Select your rare summoned unit > Click on one of the 5 empty slots > Select the Metal God and fuse.
FYI you must take the Metal God out of any and all squads you have put him in as you cannot fuse units that are currently in a squad. Hope this helps (:

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

Oh, oops. I went to the Earth Totem dungeon to level up (and got a Dark Totem because he popped up 2 rooms before the Earth Totem.) and figured I could evolve my Shida or Mifune. Nope. Missing a Dark Pot. I cannon evolve anyone to save my life this week. As for the Zel, yeah, I had days like that. You have everything you need, but oops, you're broke.

I did a couple totem dungeons today and didn't get a single light or dark totem encounter which was a real shame ):
I have 4 light totems and at least 1 of every other type but no dark. I don't really need one right now unless I evolved my other Magress but I probably won't be doing that. Still nice to have all the materials you need when you get a new unit though rather than having to wait a week for totem dungeon again so I like to have some of everything.

Pots are pretty much equally annoying to get lol. I have never really had the problem of being low on Zel before until now. I was just assuming I have over 1m then I actually looked at the number on a screenshot I took and realised it was 100k not 1m xD

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
A British Orgasm
skyryo

You should probably stick with the main quests if you're starting off. You get a gem upon completion of each area and be sure to save your gems for rare summon (5 gems = 1 rare summon). Using a mono dark or light team is the best choice if possible since the only type that is strong against them are also weak against them.

I hope you'll continue to enjoy this game as much as I do (:
Also thank you for using my code, we both benefit from getting a Metal God each lol. The Metal God isn't to be used in fights however. You are supposed to use them as fusion material as they give a very high amount of XP and can level your best units up a lot.
I assume you have your rare summon unit from the tutorial, you will most likely want to be levelling this unit (do NOT use it on your starter as unless you have evolved him/her already as they will stop at lv 12 and tons of XP will be wasted).
Click on the "Unit" tab > "Fuse Unit" > Select your rare summoned unit > Click on one of the 5 empty slots > Select the Metal God and fuse.
FYI you must take the Metal God out of any and all squads you have put him in as you cannot fuse units that are currently in a squad. Hope this helps (:

Wow, thanks for the tips. I probably would continue after studying for my finals. The game does have a lot of content.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
skyryo

Wow, thanks for the tips. I probably would continue after studying for my finals. The game does have a lot of content.

No problem. Glad to help (:
If you can't get on much I would suggest you focus on using your energy on Quests. Don't bother with the Arena unless you have a strong team and have more time. Every weekday you can get a free key to be used in the vortex for either Metal or Jewel parades so you will want to go on to collect these daily if you can. To claim them simply go on the home tab, scroll to Imperial Capital Randall and go to Akras Summoners' Hall Administration Office. Using one of the keys gives you 1 hour access to the dungeon associated with said key. Don't bother using the keys at the moment though, I would save them for when you're a higher level and when you're about to level up so you can do the dungeon more times (dungeon uses 15 energy and gives 1000 XP).

Friendly Shapeshifter

A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1

I did a couple totem dungeons today and didn't get a single light or dark totem encounter which was a real shame ):
I have 4 light totems and at least 1 of every other type but no dark. I don't really need one right now unless I evolved my other Magress but I probably won't be doing that. Still nice to have all the materials you need when you get a new unit though rather than having to wait a week for totem dungeon again so I like to have some of everything.

Pots are pretty much equally annoying to get lol. I have never really had the problem of being low on Zel before until now. I was just assuming I have over 1m then I actually looked at the number on a screenshot I took and realised it was 100k not 1m xD

Darn that extra zero for not being there! Yeah, the Pots are annoying. I don't know which one is more annoying, the Pots or the Idols I've never ran into a Dark, Fire or Water Pot.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

Darn that extra zero for not being there! Yeah, the Pots are annoying. I don't know which one is more annoying, the Pots or the Idols I've never ran into a Dark, Fire or Water Pot.

Ikr. I that 1 extra zero really would have made a big difference D:
Now I have to spend all my energy on getting Zel... I have 1 friend with a Theif Leon as leader currently so I have to keep resetting my game until I get them as an option xD
Every little bit helps!
I wish they would increase the capture rate. I bet if I were to go on my JP account I would get like 3 or 4 idols per run lmao. AND I even got an Aisha on my JP rare summon which I wanted on Global. She is already maxed 4* (too low lv to get 5* mats) and so are 2 other 4* units I have and I haven't even done the metal Parade once. All of that came from the honor summons they have given me.

Friendly Shapeshifter

A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1

Ikr. I that 1 extra zero really would have made a big difference D:
Now I have to spend all my energy on getting Zel... I have 1 friend with a Theif Leon as leader currently so I have to keep resetting my game until I get them as an option xD
Every little bit helps!
I wish they would increase the capture rate. I bet if I were to go on my JP account I would get like 3 or 4 idols per run lmao. AND I even got an Aisha on my JP rare summon which I wanted on Global. She is already maxed 4* (too low lv to get 5* mats) and so are 2 other 4* units I have and I haven't even done the metal Parade once. All of that came from the honor summons they have given me.

I have a Thief Leon I think in his 3* form. That's an idea. Maybe I should focus on leveling him up. Also, yay for getting Aisha. I really like her. Why wasn't I using her sooner? Guess I'm just stupid that way. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff