Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Rev just gained yet another reason why I can't wait for the launch. Miyamoto himself has said there will be Rev wand functionality in the new Zelda game if played on the Rev.
Also, he confirms that almost everything about the Rev will be revealed at E3, probably just excluding definite price and some 1st party launch title info.
xbox and 360 are the best
death054

i wish i could find the period and shift key
Vettasplode
death054

What?
StrikeFreedomX1
Vettasplode
death054

What?
> that sweatdrop
What's wrong with Nintendo's servers?
The official site won't load.
Its PS3 ALL THE WAY MAN!
E r o s
What's wrong with Nintendo's servers?
The official site won't load.
might be doing a full over haul like MS did before launching the 360

EDIT: it loaded for me
Yayito
Its PS3 ALL THE WAY MAN!

Try Again.
Noir Aibori
Yayito
Its PS3 ALL THE WAY MAN!

Try Again.

Don't incourage him, he might.
I'm not much for the newer gaming systems. It's not the consoles themselves, it's more of the games.
I guess I just like older games. Some new games are pretty cool though.

N64 and PSone are both great in their own ways. The Playstation has better graphics and the memory card is IN the system as apposed to the controller. N64, in my opinion, has better controls and it is more difficult to damage the games in cartriges than in compact disk form. They both have awesome games. Some for the N64: Zelda, War Gods, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Tank Wars; for the PS -- Beyond the Beyond, Azure Dreams, Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, Eternal Eyes.

It would be hard to choose between these. I grew up on both of them and am emotionally attatched to them both. >.>

As for the Saturn, I haven't played much of it. Once or twice at a friend's house possibly. I don't know enough about it to compare it to a nintendo 64 or playstation. D:

That's my opinion, in short. : /
TubularLuggage
The Rev just gained yet another reason why I can't wait for the launch. Miyamoto himself has said there will be Rev wand functionality in the new Zelda game if played on the Rev.
Also, he confirms that almost everything about the Rev will be revealed at E3, probably just excluding definite price and some 1st party launch title info.

the other sticky is for this is sticky is for the moder consoles
DS vs PSP

As of now, I'm planning on buying a DS

Why?

In my opinion, better games. It's not always about graphics.
Kizumo
TubularLuggage

the other sticky is for this is sticky is for the moder consoles

Twilight Princess is for Gamecube. Nice try though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff