Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like all the consoles except X Box! i dunno why i just don't like it
Ardente
Langlen
Ardente
Langlen
Ardente

a) There is no definitive GOTY.

b) WW won plenty of GOTY awards, alongside many other GC games such as MP1/2 and RE4.

And KOTOR won plenty fo GotY awards. I'm not saying that GCN games never won any GotY awards, I'm just rebutting the statement that "all xbox games suck with a passion". I love Windwaker, MP1/2, and Re4 (although I prefer the PS2 version of RE4, simply because of hte extras, and I believe it plays better)

I'm just saying that there is no definitive GOTY: especially when you have three different consoles that pump out at least one AAA game every year.

I understand, and agree with your point. 3nodding Again, I was just rebutting the point of "all xbox games suck with a passion".

Yeah, I wouldn't be defending Nintendo if there weren't other people who thought the same.

Makes me wonder...if games such KOTOR made it onto a Nintendo system, we'd all be laughing.

*cough*god of war and guitar hero*cough* Come on, no one thought of those or another good game for the PS2?
I don't like war at all! > sad
XBOX and PS2 are the best consoles.
Pimp Daddy Z
XBOX and PS2 are the best consoles.

Reasons would be nice too.
stare
I like Nintendo for being so cheap =3 I can afford the games and stuff.
I like Sony coz its thin and technically is my first DVD player.

I dont like Nintendo for having crappy games (I hate mario...)
I dont like Sony for being so god damn expensive >=(

Everything else, I have no comment.
I've played both the PSP and DS, and by the looks of the games coming out, DS is the clear winner. Better and innovative gaming, and has Mario!

PSP has generic games we've all seen before, soo boring.....if I wanted to watch movies, I would've bought a Video IPOD.

For the XBOX, there's not really any good games besides Halo and halo , and 2 games cannot hold a console together.

PS2 has a lot of good games eg Metal Gear Solid, and from I heard, Resident Evil 4. There are a lot of better games on it, but I can't be bothered remembering.

Cube is majorily kiddie games, and that's why it didn't sell much compared to the other two. But they were all great games. Super Smash Brothers and Resident Evil 4, which of course yeah disproved that the Cube was a 'kiddie' console.

misha soupness's Husbando

The DS hands-on wins the PSP. You know what that gameless do everything a PDA does but lame-like PSP is good for? Using it as the DS's stylus. xd
Nintendo DS I like the console but the game selection for the most part is very limited some of the new releases such as Resident Evil Deadly Silence are very vsually pleasing but again not a new game . I'm very thrilled to hear about Zelda the twilight Princess and looking forward to its release graphically it looks amazing and for the gamecube even not the phantom as far as PS2 always a pleasure lve the games love the graphics smile
>_< I want just about every game on that list..
Alpha Hirogen
The DS clearly owns the PSP. The DS has so many games out and coming, and it is defiently innovative. I can name ten DS games on the top of my head, but can only name, like one for the PSP. The PSP just seems to be an expensive multimedia device ratherthan a game system.

i got one thing to say you are dead wrong theres like 10psp games and planly you can do way more on psp than ds like movies music etc
ddn2006
I've played both the PSP and DS, and by the looks of the games coming out, DS is the clear winner. Better and innovative gaming, and has Mario!

PSP has generic games we've all seen before, soo boring.....if I wanted to watch movies, I would've bought a Video IPOD.

For the XBOX, there's not really any good games besides Halo and halo , and 2 games cannot hold a console together.

PS2 has a lot of good games eg Metal Gear Solid, and from I heard, Resident Evil 4. There are a lot of better games on it, but I can't be bothered remembering.

Cube is majorily kiddie games, and that's why it didn't sell much compared to the other two. But they were all great games. Super Smash Brothers and Resident Evil 4, which of course yeah disproved that the Cube was a 'kiddie' console.

arrow There are better games than Halo and Halo 2.
arrow And "Kidde" should be replaced with something else.
trevor62120
Alpha Hirogen
The DS clearly owns the PSP. The DS has so many games out and coming, and it is defiently innovative. I can name ten DS games on the top of my head, but can only name, like one for the PSP. The PSP just seems to be an expensive multimedia device ratherthan a game system.

i got one thing to say you are dead wrong theres like 10psp games and planly you can do way more on psp than ds like movies music etc

Opinion, remember this word.
Beramode
Compare and contrast! Here is a topic reserved for comparing the console generations of the past and present. This includes but is not limited to:

• Master System vs NES
  • Genesis vs SNES
  • Game Gear vs Game Boy
  • Saturn vs PlayStation vs N64
  • Dreamcast vs PS2 vs Gamecube vs Xbox
  • DS vs PSP

The only exception is Xbox 360 vs PS3 vs Revolution, which has its own sticky. Other console wars should take place here.

Ok...

NES (Played It)

Genesis

Game Boy (Played It)

N64 (Own It...It Rocks! Go LOZ:OoT

PS2 (Own It...Simply Awesome!)

PSP (Own it...Love it!!)

These are my opinions...no need to get personal... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff