Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Dangerous Sweetheart

i'm sad because Tia left my town OTL
but if sylvia could leave that would be fantastic because then i could maybe get Savannah in

exclaim also exclaim
i'm still looking for Marina (the normal octopus) for yogurt man bc i owe him sweatdrop

Smoker

Hi everyone! How is everybody doing tonight?

Dangerous Sweetheart

happy harvest festival everyone whee

Smoker

Zyrellia
happy harvest festival everyone whee

Ahh, is that today on animal crossing? sweatdrop
tbh I totally forgot there was such a thing on acnl.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Is anybody else just gonna get a bunch of extra ingredients for cool house decorations? That's my plan ;'D

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Does anyone have a regal bed, wall, or table?

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
Is anybody else just gonna get a bunch of extra ingredients for cool house decorations? That's my plan ;'D

oh man i wish (if my house wasn't on a theme and if i didn't love my 3 other complete sets OTL)
i have like 2 vinegars, a milk, a butter, n a sugar left over lol .
plus, i prepared all the fish n mushrooms i thought it would need before hand, n franklin gave me the easy ones, (fish salad, fruit soup, barred knife jaw sauté & banana custard pie)
i never needed all these fruits like wow :C now i have to sell everything extra...

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man

oh man i wish (if my house wasn't on a theme and if i didn't love my 3 other complete sets OTL)
i have like 2 vinegars, a milk, a butter, n a sugar left over lol .
plus, i prepared all the fish n mushrooms i thought it would need before hand, n franklin gave me the easy ones, (fish salad, fruit soup, barred knife jaw sauté & banana custard pie)
i never needed all these fruits like wow :C now i have to sell everything extra...
omc if you don't want the vinegar/sugar/etc. I'll take it
I've decided the vinegar bottles look vague enough to pass off as wine LOL
I remember being prepped for the harvest festival last year (at least with fruits/mushrooms)
but nothing could have prepared me for how many fish I had to catch just to get enough of those special ingredients. A real pain in the butt.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
I remember being prepped for the harvest festival last year (at least with fruits/mushrooms)
but nothing could have prepared me for how many fish I had to catch just to get enough of those special ingredients. A real pain in the butt.

let me get online then lol
and i would advise to not drink the "wine" sweatdrop
ngl i thought i would need apples and coconuts and pears and such but i only used a peach, a cherry, and four lemons. orz

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man

ngl i thought i would need apples and coconuts and pears and such but i only used a peach, a cherry, and four lemons. orz
Yeah, the guides always have you overprepare for it. Which makes sense until you realize you need way more of one specific thing and absolutely nothing of another.

What town?

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

I've noticed cooking villagers only seem to ask for barbel steed, dace, crucian carp, carp, black bass, sea bass, horse mackerel, and dab, not really any of the other fish. Or I was (un?)lucky enough to not hear those.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man

Yeah, the guides always have you overprepare for it. Which makes sense until you realize you need way more of one specific thing and absolutely nothing of another.

What town?

my town is sovenia.
are you coming here then sweatdrop (it's fine, my town is just a mess of flowers)
and you're correct, the villagers only want those fish.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man

What town?

my town is sovenia.
are you coming here then sweatdrop (it's fine, my town is just a mess of flowers)
and you're correct, the villagers only want those fish.
Coming!
Yeah, THAT'S the list I'd rather have to prep for the event, since you're almost guaranteed to get the amount of mushrooms you need before you get the specialty ingredients. I remember feeling like it took forever to do this last year. But it was nothing compared to the shitty easter egg hunt, THAT took way too long.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
Coming!
Yeah, THAT'S the list I'd rather have to prep for the event, since you're almost guaranteed to get the amount of mushrooms you need before you get the specialty ingredients. I remember feeling like it took forever to do this last year. But it was nothing compared to the shitty easter egg hunt, THAT took way too long.

the thing i hated most about the easter thing is because i have so many flowers, i had to actually remove some of my flowers for the rocks/dig spots to spawn emotion_donotwant
it's a tedious process. /sigh
at least the thanksgiving thing has a cute little dance.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
The harvest festival was pretty neat for a event, especially since I love cooking. I had no idea the animals dress up in chef uniforms for it. Too bad I never bought the whole harvest set.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff