Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Bashful Member

Decaffeinated Roxy
      so vic moved into my town and I TOTALLY forgot to count the days and didn't even think about plot resetting...

So he put his out in the middle of my black rose garden. -crying for 10 years- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mind if I visit your town?

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Darth Kosher
Brohibit
Darth Kosher
My ex and I broke up - and he FREAKIN took my 3DS, including Animal Crossing.

I'm SO upset that I have to get another one - but most importantly, that I have to start over after doing all of that work!!

UGh.

I can't.

» punch him in the d**k smile «

You have no idea how badly I want to do so. I'm so mad. I think he took it on accident, because he literally just grabbed one of his bags and started putting things from his nightstand in it - and I believe my DS was on that nightstand. He probably didn't do it out of spite.

But he's out of town now, no idea where he went, and I was dumb enough to erase his number and he blocked me on Facebook. :/ It's forever gone. sad No bueno.
He moved away? Musta been a bad breakup. And that's jacked up. Do you happen to know any mutual friends that can ask him for you? Family maybe? If it really was an accident then there's no reason he wouldn't try to rectify the matter. And of course if you do get through to him and he doesn't give it back then he's a real p***k.

Cluttered Healer

13,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Invisibility 100
Ok. Does anyone have an extra pair of hero's pants? It's the only fortune cookie item I'm missing and apart from the triforce, I now have extras of everything else Zelda-related.

If someone's looking for the horoscope items, I have everything that's been available in the U.S. thus far. Does anyone need the leaf bed, sprout table or cherry blossom wall clock?

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ugh, I'm so far behind in ACNL now. I've spent forever trying to get a Gar in September. I'M STILL IN SEPTEMBER. I also need another fish that only appears in september until the 15th, but I don't feel like TTing backwards after...royally screwing myself over the last time I did something like that.
Le sigh, so much work to do.

Witty Conversationalist

Icebattler
Decaffeinated Roxy
      so vic moved into my town and I TOTALLY forgot to count the days and didn't even think about plot resetting...

So he put his out in the middle of my black rose garden. -crying for 10 years- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mind if I visit your town?

omigosh
      I just saw this post. (No one usually quotes me so I don't refresh my page often lmao)
      I was just about to sleep but I'll let you know if I have the gates open anytime soon. smile User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Conversationalist

Panumbra
Ugh, I'm so far behind in ACNL now. I've spent forever trying to get a Gar in September. I'M STILL IN SEPTEMBER. I also need another fish that only appears in september until the 15th, but I don't feel like TTing backwards after...royally screwing myself over the last time I did something like that.

No worries bruh I picked up acnl again just like last week and went all the way back into november.
      I've got my work cut out for me :B User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Decaffeinated Roxy
Panumbra

No worries bruh I picked up acnl again just like last week and went all the way back into november.
      I've got my work cut out for me :B User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still 2 months ahead of me! XD
I have been playing MH4, so that has been preventing me from really picking up ACNL. That and I cannot catch that damnable Gar.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Aerovine
Ok. Does anyone have an extra pair of hero's pants? It's the only fortune cookie item I'm missing and apart from the triforce, I now have extras of everything else Zelda-related.

If someone's looking for the horoscope items, I have everything that's been available in the U.S. thus far. Does anyone need the leaf bed, sprout table or cherry blossom wall clock?

» i have the cherry blossom wall clock
it's just lazily sitting in my exhibit room
i think it's reorder able too, so i can give you the one i have rn c: «

Cluttered Healer

13,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Invisibility 100
Brohibit
Aerovine

Thanks, but I was offering what I could give. Sorry that wasn't clear at all. What I'm looking for is hero's pants. I was just offering some of the orderable stuff people might have missed. surprised

Dangerous Sweetheart

Aerovine
Brohibit
Aerovine

Thanks, but I was offering what I could give. Sorry that wasn't clear at all. What I'm looking for is hero's pants. I was just offering some of the orderable stuff people might have missed. surprised

» oh, haha, whoops :B
do you happen to have the shoes for Samus' suit, by the way?
a friend said he would trade me for the spare helmet i had but he got the helmet and i never got the shoes >:T «

Witty Conversationalist

Sups neighbours
      I need some signatures for O'Hare's petition. Any gates open?? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Decaffeinated Roxy
      Sups neighbours
      I need some signatures for O'Hare's petition. Any gates open?? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can come to my town! My FC is 3196-5654-3026

Witty Conversationalist

Simply Tezi
Decaffeinated Roxy
      Sups neighbours

You can come to my town! My FC is 3196-5654-3026

Thanks!
      Mine's 4399-0933-9812 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Conversationalist

Simply Tezi

Quote me again when you've added/open your gates? c: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Conversationalist

Simply Tezi

You crashed! All of my signatures are gone qqUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff