Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

dietpussycola

Thanks!
And good luck with Zucker
I lost Julian yesterday. orz;;;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Sweetheart

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Brohibit

I reported the post and it was deleted so hopefully the whole account will be banned? > <;;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank you crying

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Brohibit

well we can't have that! redface
I'd like to play! Mainly looking to get some pears though. Just got Animal crossing for Christmas. My code is - 5343-9471-2464

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

a*****e Camofrog told me he wants to move away today, I'm like cool, goodbye. Then the d**k changes his ******** mind. So I turned off my system so he can't change his mind. a*****e will be gone on the 15th and I'm very pleased to be rid of him.

Wintry Dragon

NlNTENDO 3DS

I still have the stuff for you if you still require them.

Dapper Lunatic

So, this may sound like a stupid question, but how do you make a snowman? xD I got the one snowball big, but not sure what to do after that...;;

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Yogurt Man
a*****e Camofrog told me he wants to move away today, I'm like cool, goodbye. Then the d**k changes his ******** mind. So I turned off my system so he can't change his mind. a*****e will be gone on the 15th and I'm very pleased to be rid of him.

I tried to get rid of mine too bc his house was right in front of mine plus on top of my pathways stare

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
DINGLEH0PPER
So, this may sound like a stupid question, but how do you make a snowman? xD I got the one snowball big, but not sure what to do after that...;;

There are two snowballs that are in your town!
Look for the other one and push them against each other!
Make sure they looked balanced out. sweatdrop

Dapper Lunatic

dietpussycola
DINGLEH0PPER

There are two snowballs that are in your town!
Look for the other one and push them against each other!
Make sure they looked balanced out. sweatdrop

Sweet, thanks! I'll try giving it a shot!

Wintry Dragon

My town is undergoing construction for the foreseeable future. Random move in (while I don't normally object to them as they don't pertain much to my town) decided to take out a pathway instead of any number field of flowers. So until I can get rid of that ape (the villager move in is a gorilla), my dream address will not be updated at this time. I had been close to updating it due to finally getting the final few items that I needed but it is now on hold until I can get this villager out.

How is everyone else's towns going?

High-functioning Ladykiller

12,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Married 100
Caomhnoir Angel
My town is undergoing construction for the foreseeable future. Random move in (while I don't normally object to them as they don't pertain much to my town) decided to take out a pathway instead of any number field of flowers. So until I can get rid of that ape (the villager move in is a gorilla), my dream address will not be updated at this time. I had been close to updating it due to finally getting the final few items that I needed but it is now on hold until I can get this villager out.

How is everyone else's towns going?

Mine is a hot mess. I only really like three of my villagers and one of those tried to move out on me. Needles to say, that didnt happen. So Now Im just trying to get some of the ones I really dont like to move out. I've been toying around with the idea of adding paths to my village and actually placing trees/flowers around so its not all so random. It seems like so much work though! gonk

Wintry Dragon

sexysecretary112
Mine is a hot mess. I only really like three of my villagers and one of those tried to move out on me. Needles to say, that didnt happen. So Now Im just trying to get some of the ones I really dont like to move out. I've been toying around with the idea of adding paths to my village and actually placing trees/flowers around so its not all so random. It seems like so much work though! gonk

Yeah, I'm up to 3 villagers I don't care for. Only one I can get to move out, the other is on hold for someone, and the third that I really want to move out will not ask to move until I have someone move in. So that's a trifle annoying.

Paths are a lot of hard work but it's worth it in the end if you really want to go there.
I would first find out which paths you naturally use all the time and put a path there either two or three wide.
Seldom paths used, but are still used for orchards or whatever, you can turn into deer paths which are one space to provide a more natural feel.
Once those are settled, start moving the trees/bushes/flowers around to fit them.

But that's just an idea. It's really what you want to put into it.

High-functioning Ladykiller

12,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Married 100
Caomhnoir Angel
sexysecretary112

Yeah, I'm up to 3 villagers I don't care for. Only one I can get to move out, the other is on hold for someone, and the third that I really want to move out will not ask to move until I have someone move in. So that's a trifle annoying.

Paths are a lot of hard work but it's worth it in the end if you really want to go there.
I would first find out which paths you naturally use all the time and put a path there either two or three wide.
Seldom paths used, but are still used for orchards or whatever, you can turn into deer paths which are one space to provide a more natural feel.
Once those are settled, start moving the trees/bushes/flowers around to fit them.

But that's just an idea. It's really what you want to put into it.

Olaf and Bettina are the ones Im really trying to get rid of. I started the game with Bettina and I've been pushing her around for days but nothings resulted.

Thats a good idea! I've been toying around with the idea of creating a second town and just chopping down everything and starting from the bottom.

Dapper Lunatic

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
dietpussycola

Thanks!
And good luck with Zucker
I lost Julian yesterday. orz;;;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have Julian in my town and he was trying to leave me. Im hurt to think he'd want to leave. of course I said hell no. D<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff