Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Valar Morghulis

All men must die.

Why would you want it to deviate from the books? I'm in the middle of book three right now, and I have a vague idea of what happens to her in the later books ((yes, I spoiled myself)), and I don't see anything wrong with her story line.

-----------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

I have always had a fondness for her.

Invisible Heckler

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
I hope they don't deviate from the books, I'd be really disappointed.
Her plotline is amazing.

Sparkly Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I like her, I like her and Gendry together too loved that whole 'that's not very ladylike' scene between the two but who knows, i've not read the books so I don't know if they even stay together or if Gendry is alive
She kicks butt!

Versatile Ladykiller

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
JudasForsakeN
i didn't really like her much until she went into hiding
her little quips are great
so true
xBelzer
JudasForsakeN
i didn't really like her much until she went into hiding
her little quips are great
so true
I love the exchange with her and that Lanister guy from this past episode. It was so intense! She's hardxcore. :3

Rainbow Sweetheart

Arya is my favorite character at this point, I am almost done with the second book. I just want to skip ahead and read the parts about her. I want her reunited with Nymeria.
I love Arya Stark she is sooo much better than Sansa. Sansa is a loser and based off of the typical air head girl...though I do feel bad for her in the second season of the series. But anyways Arya is cooler because she is what every girl wants to be a kick@$$
yumi_sempai159
I love Arya Stark she is sooo much better than Sansa. Sansa is a loser and based off of the typical air head girl...though I do feel bad for her in the second season of the series. But anyways Arya is cooler because she is what every girl wants to be a kick@$$
Don't hate on Sansa. She is the way her parents raised her. She believes that life in a castle is like a fairy tale. She knows all the stories, the songs....she doesn't know what the real world is like. She was sheltered away from all of the chaos all of her life. The only castle she knew before going to Kings Landing was Winterfell which was run by her father, a man on honor.
I hope they do stay with her storyline in the books. I love her storyline.
Foxie Loxie
yumi_sempai159
Don't hate on Sansa. She is the way her parents raised her. She believes that life in a castle is like a fairy tale. She knows all the stories, the songs....she doesn't know what the real world is like. She was sheltered away from all of the chaos all of her life. The only castle she knew before going to Kings Landing was Winterfell which was run by her father, a man on honor.

Not to mention that she actually rebels in her own little ways. Instead of fighting physically like the rest of her family, this little girl was stuck trying to fight politically. She continues to show how proud she is of her family name while still holding her place in the castle AND quietly manipulating Joffrey (even if he doesn't know it). I hated Sansa at first, but now I quite like her.
EpiskeyMe
Foxie Loxie
yumi_sempai159

Not to mention that she actually rebels in her own little ways. Instead of fighting physically like the rest of her family, this little girl was stuck trying to fight politically. She continues to show how proud she is of her family name while still holding her place in the castle AND quietly manipulating Joffrey (even if he doesn't know it). I hated Sansa at first, but now I quite like her.
I didn't like her at first either, but I understood why she was who she was. I began to come around to her in the third book. As she progresses she really does start learning how to play the game....and who better to learn it from than Littlefinger
I would tolerate the little brat if she had not shamed me threw Lion's tooth in the river.

Also *points to sig*

Aged Gawker

3,540 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I really like her too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash