Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
If I won I would spend it on some items from my wishlist first. Might give some to some struggling friends once I'm done.

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I would, geez what would I do, buy some stuff I want, and help out a friend or two maybe, I dunno, that's all I got.
if i win i would like to make my dream avi and then see what i can do for my friends for some need help bad and some are new and i would love to see them smile when i can help them get an item to have a decent looking avi

Beloved Lunatic

If I had 5 million gold... I'd get the SDPlus #105 Cresento Doll that I've wanted since it came out, then host a giveaway with some of the remaining gold... and save to rest for something else.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i would buy some presents for Moon_Nozomi xDD she has been sending me gifts biggrin *________*

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
Someone bought me a Picolitrosso's Urn as a surprise and I'd use some of it to pay them back. Then I'd take half of what remains, donate it to a few different causes and spend the rest on stuff from my wishlist.
I'd rather have the equivalent in gaia cash.

Original Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i would try to make my character look like cloud from final fantasy 7. but that sword is really expensive.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Insanity-Is-Perfection
DxVampirehippiexD
Insanity-Is-Perfection
DxVampirehippiexD
Insanity-Is-Perfection
X3 I messed that up. I ment Buy, rather than by. D=

lol hi five for this guys signature xD
i like it c:

Clearly if caramelldansen was created before WW2 Hitler would have been a dancer. =D *high-fives*

a sexy dancer ;]

A damn sexy dancer. XD And possibly a better singer then Adam Lambert.
Too far? =D

Not far enough >O
his milk shakes brings all the boys to the yard

Friendly Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
give some of it to my friends to help them out. <3
then make a new avi of my own. heart

Man-Hungry Carnivore

19,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I wonder how this is supposed to work if some of us have work or school, or both?

...Oh well. I won't mince words, but I'd use the earnings to cut down a bit on my wishlist. ...Yep, that's all. whee

Intergalactic Inquisitor

I would start by buying my sister a big present of some sort, and then ordering some art for my good friend SoyCrudo. After that, I'd most likely save it so that when a TRULY epic item comes out that I can't live without, I'll be ready! Either that or I'll give into temptation and buy as many EIs as I can afford after the aforementioned presents. Take your pick.

Partying Smoker

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I would complete my avatar by purchasing a shadowlegend... For muscular body, of course. surprised

High-functioning Lunatic

22,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
Oh wow, first off this is awesome! heart

If I won the 5mil prize the first thing I would do of course is faint. Then I'd go through my wishlist and figure out what items I really wanted and would use more than once then buy those items. I would then help out a few of my less fortunate friends who have been on gaia for as long as I have and who have struggled with gold as much as I too. Then I would buy the most epic avi art from NICKBOX LIVE. Then assuming I have about 1 million left over, I would save it and stare at it.
If I were to have that much gold it would go towards the Ikki I have been questing. Sadly I have been too attached to the lovely artwork of the artists here to let a few things go, but having a good boost to start me off would make me more inclined to work on it harder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff