Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maybe you could take a Skeleton Mask, a hood of some sort... and a demonic potion, And of course a few other items and make a Grim Reaper hood or something along those lines.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Chi the Cat:
http://www.chisweethome.net/
I would pay 1m for one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusano Jiro's Partner

Ghost Buster

Artificier Biko

Item name, Artificiers' Bag. Item type is a hand item, like a large sack.
Level 2 Alchemy
High success rate.
Items used to craft it most likely forms of cloth, like burlap or leather.
Item description would be: Alchemy is so much easier when you have a bag to carry all of your ingredients in!

User Image
Somehow I knew you'd post this. Oh, check Yoichi's profile later.

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The sentinel and overseer skin that was from that Sentinel VS Overseer event going on a years or so back...

American Mcgee's Alice and Alice: Madness returns items...
More beatle-typed items...
More eyes, A hole on the chest is good for many things :3 Mortal kombat clothing lol. Need a lot more style hairs. Better horns on the head plzzz. New pet positions like seriously. Items that make us look like were flying with wings? Make more hardcore wings, most of them are plain or just weird. SHARP TEETH. WE ALL WANT SHARP TEETH OR JUST MAKE NEW MOUTHS BUT I WANT SHARP TEETH THE MOST!!!! NOT LIKE THE HUGE SHARP TEETH!! How about an expensive item that can give you a 10% discount on gaia marketplace (maybe not). BIGGER TAILS WOULD BE NICE. I think that's all > w> *exhales*

5,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
New aquarium fishies, new SDPlus dolls, and maybe some items with TONS of little animal poses (like Cheepz, Jackies, and those other cool items <3)

Cash items would also be great, except maybe it's not the best idea to use cash items to create other cash items sweatdrop
Oh and I have like 200 CRAVATE DEMONIQUES that are sitting in meh inventory for the past year > o>. How about a formula that uses high quantity of these since there so many but there are so cheap.
I'd really like to see black or white Lovely Petals.
Please do a PINK MARIONETTE formula! <3

Stone-cold Rogue

14,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
Make low-level formulas with items that are cheap, easily accessible, and infinite in supply. I have level-grinding to do.

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
More wings, hair, eyes and skin types! (mainly in for the wings!)

~angelic/devilish wings~

Friendly Regular

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Mermaid items.
Aquatic items.
Ones that are easily accessible.
Like made from 'fish-able' fish
that won't cause an Artificial inflation...
Oh yeah- & a high success rate

User Image

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
I want to be able to make different colored ballerina shoes! they'd have to be cheap though so all could enjoy them~ maybe use those ballerina slippers in the boutique and some other alchemy items?

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Maybe those darn white bird talons that I've been waiting for forever (like the nightmare talons, but in more colors then just black...colors are good). Or maybe just more bird stuff in general. Maybe more toads too. And catfish. The actual fish, not some inbred kittenfish.
Also more armor, like steel and bone armor. Typical rpg fantasy armor stuff (heh kinda like the infernal spirit I guess)
Some elemental horns too I guess. Like an icy blue version of the burn devil horns would be neat.
And on the topic of backwings, please let them have multiple colors. Please... cry As in one item with different poses as the different colors I guess...

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
IIVIIR ILYz
Oh and I have like 200 CRAVATE DEMONIQUES that are sitting in meh inventory for the past year > o>. How about a formula that uses high quantity of these since there so many but there are so cheap.

Use over 50 to make an ultra demon form item. rofl. Throw in the lidless demon armor while at it. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff