Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar
Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar
Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar

Hello, would you be able to craft Erebus' Moon for me? I have the components, gold, recipe, etc.

I would like to help you, but I want to mention that this is a Low Chance of success and can fail up to 20 times. So if you're willing to take that risk I'll be happy to craft it for you. smile

I'm willing to take that risk, would you like me to send over the gold to begin with? How much do you think you would need?

I guess to start about 10 tries worth, I'm hoping it doesn't fail more then that and I'll send back the extra gold if I get it done before I hit 10.

Sent trade, let me know if you need more gold. owo

Not bad, got it on the 5th try!

Sending trade now, with the extra 5mil gold as well.

Mythical Werewolf

17,025 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar

Thank you very much for your services, I sent over some zOMG components though I'm not sure if you still want those. xD

Original Survivor

Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar

Thank you very much for your services, I sent over some zOMG components though I'm not sure if you still want those. xD

Lol always want more loot, thanks! XD

Mythical Werewolf

17,025 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar

Lol always want more loot, thanks! XD

Anytime, have a great day. : )

Original Survivor

Fluff Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Loiterer 100
Hello again. I have managed to complete another formula. I will send the trade your way soon.

Original Survivor

Man I've been slacking, had to add some orders from March.. Though its been relatively slow, but still. sweatdrop
Lei_Trigar
Bumps

Hello, I was wondering if you could craft Formula 7: MANthro for me. If so, I shall send the trade shortly. It is 60k to craft, so I would like to tip you 60k as well, which I will include in the trade. Thank you either way.

Original Survivor

yureika
Lei_Trigar
Bumps

Hello, I was wondering if you could craft Formula 7: MANthro for me. If so, I shall send the trade shortly. It is 60k to craft, so I would like to tip you 60k as well, which I will include in the trade. Thank you either way.

Ok, send trade when you're ready. smile

And thank you for adding a tip. heart
Lei_Trigar
yureika
Lei_Trigar
Bumps

Ok, send trade when you're ready. smile

And thank you for adding a tip. heart
I'm going to send norman in another trade as the table is full

Timid Ladykiller

Hey. I've never had anyone do alchemy for me before but is it possible I can get you to create a rival style for me. I will tip you and provide the formula, gold cost, and items.

Original Survivor

Amecha
Hey. I've never had anyone do alchemy for me before but is it possible I can get you to create a rival style for me. I will tip you and provide the formula, gold cost, and items.

I'd be happy to help you. Just let me know when you're ready. smile

Timid Ladykiller

Lei_Trigar
Amecha

Okay I'm just trying to get the last of the ingredients real quick. 3nodding

Original Survivor

Amecha
Lei_Trigar
Amecha

Okay I'm just trying to get the last of the ingredients real quick. 3nodding

Good luck, either send trade or comment me when ready. smile

IRL Mage

You wouldn't happen to have the recipe for Nice Suit for Work would you? I can't find it on the MP, but I have all the items needed for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff