Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Can you craft me Lunarian's Mint Bao? I have all the components and the formula.

If I'm not to late I can get it done for you, I'll actually be on for a good portion of time today, but after tonight I won't be able to get online till next week.

If it's all right, I'll start the trade. smile

Go for it. biggrin

That should be everything. I didn't forget anything, did I?

Original Survivor

shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Can you craft me Lunarian's Mint Bao? I have all the components and the formula.

If I'm not to late I can get it done for you, I'll actually be on for a good portion of time today, but after tonight I won't be able to get online till next week.

Go for it. biggrin

You actually did; 5 Aquarium Cloud 1. sweatdrop

Chance is Medium too, might fail a couple times, but hopefully not.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Go for it. biggrin

Ok. I'll send them now. I have them, I just forgot about them. LOL. I know it might fail. I just appreciate you crafting for me smile

Original Survivor

shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Go for it. biggrin

Ok. I'll send them now. I have them, I just forgot about them. LOL. I know it might fail. I just appreciate you crafting for me smile

Somehow the trade canceled, hope it wasn't because I messed up my pw. sweatdrop

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Go for it. biggrin

It's okay. I sent it again xd

Original Survivor

shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Go for it. biggrin

Awesome, got it first try! biggrin

Sending trade now~

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Sending trade now~

Yay! I've been questing this item for awhile to complete the set. I sent you something to show my appreciation!

Original Survivor

shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Sending trade now~

Yay! I've been questing this item for awhile to complete the set. I sent you something to show my appreciation!

Wow, thank you! heart Been kinda wanting those things but never bothered to quest for them all, least not during this inflation crisis lol.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Sending trade now~

Wow, thank you! heart Been kinda wanting those things but never bothered to quest for them all, least not during this inflation crisis lol.

Well, I did see it was on your wishlist, and I always try to give wishlist items when I can. Thank you so much for crafting for me. I will definitely recommend you if if I hear of anyone needing crafting services.

Original Survivor

shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Sending trade now~

Well, I did see it was on your wishlist, and I always try to give wishlist items when I can. Thank you so much for crafting for me. I will definitely recommend you if if I hear of anyone needing crafting services.

It's no problem, I enjoy helping others get their items for them. smile And thank you in advance if you do get some people here. biggrin

Hope you enjoy your item too!

Mythical Werewolf

17,025 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar

Hello, would you be able to craft Erebus' Moon for me? I have the components, gold, recipe, etc.

Original Survivor

Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar

Hello, would you be able to craft Erebus' Moon for me? I have the components, gold, recipe, etc.

I would like to help you, but I want to mention that this is a Low Chance of success and can fail up to 20 times. So if you're willing to take that risk I'll be happy to craft it for you. smile

Mythical Werewolf

17,025 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar

I would like to help you, but I want to mention that this is a Low Chance of success and can fail up to 20 times. So if you're willing to take that risk I'll be happy to craft it for you. smile

I'm willing to take that risk, would you like me to send over the gold to begin with? How much do you think you would need?

Original Survivor

Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar
Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar

I'm willing to take that risk, would you like me to send over the gold to begin with? How much do you think you would need?

I guess to start about 10 tries worth, I'm hoping it doesn't fail more then that and I'll send back the extra gold if I get it done before I hit 10.

Mythical Werewolf

17,025 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar
Mekkiro
Lei_Trigar

I guess to start about 10 tries worth, I'm hoping it doesn't fail more then that and I'll send back the extra gold if I get it done before I hit 10.

Sent trade, let me know if you need more gold. owo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces