Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Keepsake Key
And you need the first formula to even start, I suppose?

That is correct. There has been a couple times now that they've released all the Wing Formulas in the Cash shop which brings down the price a little, I'm sure they'll do it again eventually.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
Sad face.
Okay.
I'll keep it up.
I'll get these damn wings eventually. >':

But in your opinion, is it better to get the ones
from Alchemy, or to just buy them outright?

Perky Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lei_Trigar

Hey hon do you have any slots open for your alchemy service? I am wanting to craft a nice suit for work. 3nodding

Edit: Forgot formulas were a thing so nvm till I can buy one emo

Original Survivor

Keepsake Key
Sad face.
Okay.
I'll keep it up.
I'll get these damn wings eventually. >':

But in your opinion, is it better to get the ones
from Alchemy, or to just buy them outright?

Ugh.. It depends, I really can't tell anymore, the prices of items have fluctuated so much I haven't even bothered to check. sweatdrop I suppose if you can get them for around 300mil(ish) it might be better.. But I don't know anymore.

Original Survivor

Quixotic Quidam
Lei_Trigar

Hey hon do you have any slots open for your alchemy service? I am wanting to craft a nice suit for work. 3nodding

Edit: Forgot formulas were a thing so nvm till I can buy one emo

Lol its ok, I've been so busy I've only been getting on once a day.. So you can take your time, and yes I always have slots open. Currently doing like.. 5 or something.. sweatdrop sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Finally added some of the stuff I've crafted, hit over 300 since I'm in the process of crafting my 3rd Large Backwing; Michael's.

Mule of CD-Ariax3's Sweetheart

Beloved Gaian

18,665 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
Thank you so much Lei for crafting my Michael's wings. Your service is the best Alchemy service on gaia. Truly amazing performance, and very nice responding. heart

Fluff Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Loiterer 100
This is interesting. biggrin I've been working on alchemy for over a year and I've only reached level 3.
Would you mind crafting these items for me?
Formula 6: Ogre Bone
Formula 4: Cuttlescythe

Estimated Total: 68500

Original Survivor

Roy 3 is Smart
This is interesting. biggrin I've been working on alchemy for over a year and I've only reached level 3.

Sure thing! Just send trade when you're ready and I'll accept as soon as I'm able. smile

Fluff Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Loiterer 100
Lei_Trigar
Roy 3 is Smart

Sure thing! Just send trade when you're ready and I'll accept as soon as I'm able. smile

Sorry for the cuttlescythe formula. It's gonna take a while to get you all the items. xd

Original Survivor

Roy 3 is Smart
Lei_Trigar
Roy 3 is Smart

Sorry for the cuttlescythe formula. It's gonna take a while to get you all the items. xd

Its ok, sorry about the slow accepting pace. XD

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Lei_Trigar

Can you craft me Lunarian's Mint Bao? I have all the components and the formula.

Original Survivor

shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

Can you craft me Lunarian's Mint Bao? I have all the components and the formula.

If I'm not to late I can get it done for you, I'll actually be on for a good portion of time today, but after tonight I won't be able to get online till next week.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

If I'm not to late I can get it done for you, I'll actually be on for a good portion of time today, but after tonight I won't be able to get online till next week.

If it's all right, I'll start the trade. smile

Original Survivor

shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar
shadowfoot
Lei_Trigar

If it's all right, I'll start the trade. smile

Go for it. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas