Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Leonstein
Lei_Trigar
Hey, can you please help me craft Deluxe Bone Mask?

Sure thing! Just send trade when you're ready. smile

Barton Pumpkin

19,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Lei_Trigar

Hello! Would you mind terribly helping me craft a Compass of Seidh? I have all the components ready! I was originally gonna work my way up and do it myself, buuuut I don't have the kind of money it takes to level up like that, hahaha! sweatdrop
Lei_Trigar

Hello, I would like to ask you to craft Formula 6: WoMan. It costs 50,000 gold, so I will again be sending you the cost as a tip. Thank you.

Original Survivor

Celelorien
Lei_Trigar

Hello! Would you mind terribly helping me craft a Compass of Seidh? I have all the components ready! I was originally gonna work my way up and do it myself, buuuut I don't have the kind of money it takes to level up like that, hahaha! sweatdrop

If I'm not to late I'd be happy to help you craft that! smile Just send trade whenever you're ready. smile

Original Survivor

yureika
Lei_Trigar

Hello, I would like to ask you to craft Formula 6: WoMan. It costs 50,000 gold, so I will again be sending you the cost as a tip. Thank you.

No problem, I have already accepted the first trade. smile

Thank you again for the advance tip. smile

Barton Pumpkin

19,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Lei_Trigar
Celelorien
Lei_Trigar

If I'm not to late I'd be happy to help you craft that! smile Just send trade whenever you're ready. smile

All the components are in the trade! I had to send the formula by gift box since there're 12 components, haha. Thanks so very much!
Hello again, I would like to request your services for Formula 10: Gentleman. The cost is 200,000, so I shall again double that. Let me know whenever you're ready and I'll send the trade.

Original Survivor

yureika
Hello again, I would like to request your services for Formula 10: Gentleman. The cost is 200,000, so I shall again double that. Let me know whenever you're ready and I'll send the trade.

Sorry for the delay. Been very busy. sweatdrop
Lei_Trigar
yureika

Sorry for the delay. Been very busy. sweatdrop

No worries! I can understand completely.

Magical Dabbler

15,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lei_Trigar
*Reserved*

hey can you help me craft a lvl 10 Devine Feather & lvl 10 Hero's Heart? I have everything ready to go! chance: medium for both

Original Survivor

dead808head
Lei_Trigar
*Reserved*

hey can you help me craft a lvl 10 Devine Feather & lvl 10 Hero's Heart? I have everything ready to go! chance: medium for both

Sure thing, they might fail a couple times though.

Magical Dabbler

15,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lei_Trigar
dead808head
Lei_Trigar
*Reserved*

Thanks okay, is 5 mill cool for crafting fees & tip?

Magical Dabbler

15,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dead808head
Lei_Trigar
dead808head
Lei_Trigar
*Reserved*

~ i just realized i need one more component for the hero's heart, itll only take a min to get it, but i sent trade for Devine Feather

Original Survivor

dead808head
Lei_Trigar
dead808head
Lei_Trigar
*Reserved*

Should be more then enough, but if not I'll let you know. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces