Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Ladykiller

Lei_Trigar
Amecha
Lei_Trigar
Amecha
Hey. I've never had anyone do alchemy for me before but is it possible I can get you to create a rival style for me. I will tip you and provide the formula, gold cost, and items.

I'd be happy to help you. Just let me know when you're ready. smile

Okay I'm just trying to get the last of the ingredients real quick. 3nodding

Good luck, either send trade or comment me when ready. smile

I went ahead and sent the first half of the trade.

Original Survivor

Amecha
Lei_Trigar
Amecha
Lei_Trigar
Amecha
Hey. I've never had anyone do alchemy for me before but is it possible I can get you to create a rival style for me. I will tip you and provide the formula, gold cost, and items.

I'd be happy to help you. Just let me know when you're ready. smile

Accepted. 3nodding

Timid Ladykiller

Lei_Trigar

Accepted. 3nodding

Hopefully that's a good enough tip? sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Amecha
Lei_Trigar
Amecha
Lei_Trigar
Amecha

Accepted. 3nodding

Hopefully that's a good enough tip? sweatdrop

You kidding? My jaw dropped at it. emotion_jawdrop sweatdrop

But I'm missing a component; b*****d's Heart.

Timid Ladykiller

Lei_Trigar

Ahah whoops! Sent. xp

Original Survivor

Amecha
Lei_Trigar

Ahah whoops! Sent. xp

Got it made, no fails, love that High chance!

Hope you enjoy it!

Sending trade now~

Timid Ladykiller

Lei_Trigar
Amecha
Lei_Trigar

Ahah whoops! Sent. xp

Hope you enjoy it!

Sending trade now~

Thank you so much!

Original Survivor

Amecha
Lei_Trigar
Amecha
Lei_Trigar

Ahah whoops! Sent. xp

Hope you enjoy it!

Sending trade now~

Thank you so much!

Anytime! biggrin You know where to find me if you need my services again. 3nodding
Lei_Trigar

Hello, I would like to request your services with making Formula 8: MANga-kun. The level is medium, and the cost is 80,000, so I would again like to tip you the amount it costs to craft. As it is medium, I shall first send just the 80,000. Let me know if it takes more than one try and I will send more gold as needed. The tip will be sent in the final trade, so as to not have any confusion if more than one attempt is needed.

Please let me know if this request works for you and I shall send the trade in a few hours. I apologize for the delay, but I have pressing matters I need to attend to and will be unavailable for some time.

Original Survivor

yureika
Lei_Trigar

Hello, I would like to request your services with making Formula 8: MANga-kun. The level is medium, and the cost is 80,000, so I would again like to tip you the amount it costs to craft. As it is medium, I shall first send just the 80,000. Let me know if it takes more than one try and I will send more gold as needed. The tip will be sent in the final trade, so as to not have any confusion if more than one attempt is needed.

Please let me know if this request works for you and I shall send the trade in a few hours. I apologize for the delay, but I have pressing matters I need to attend to and will be unavailable for some time.

Hello~ again. smile

Request is perfectly fine! And don't worry about time, though there's a good chance I'll be in bed by the time you get back so I'll go ahead and send the trade now, that way I'll get it in the morning and send you the crafted item, unless it needs more then 1 trade. sweatdrop
Lei_Trigar
yureika
Lei_Trigar

Hello~ again. smile

Request is perfectly fine! And don't worry about time, though there's a good chance I'll be in bed by the time you get back so I'll go ahead and send the trade now, that way I'll get it in the morning and send you the crafted item, unless it needs more then 1 trade. sweatdrop
it actually needs more than one trade.So I shall just send the necessary items via gift to you. Also, I just realized that I forgot to add the gold in the trade, so I shall send you another trade after this first one. Thank you.

Original Survivor

yureika
Lei_Trigar
yureika
Lei_Trigar

Hello~ again. smile

it actually needs more than one trade.So I shall just send the necessary items via gift to you. Also, I just realized that I forgot to add the gold in the trade, so I shall send you another trade after this first one. Thank you.

That's fine. You can send trade when you're ready. smile
Lei_Trigar
yureika
Lei_Trigar
yureika
Lei_Trigar

Hello~ again. smile

I included 160000 in the trade, if it works on the first try keep it as your tip. if it doesn't, let me know how much more to send.

Original Survivor

yureika
Lei_Trigar
yureika
Lei_Trigar
yureika
Lei_Trigar

Hello~ again. smile

I included 160000 in the trade, if it works on the first try keep it as your tip. if it doesn't, let me know how much more to send.

Got it first try! smile

Sending trade now~ and thanks for the tip. heart

Spotter

Lei_Trigar
Hey, can you please help me craft Deluxe Bone Mask?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff