Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Dirvine1
Oddin T
Dirvine1
Please Quote This Post With The Bundle & Formulas You'd Like...

Could I have a Live Free or Pie Hard Bundle and Gold and Silver Bullet Helm formulas, please?

3nodding All sent... whee

Thank you!

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Dirvine1

Can I have the lollipop and live free or pie hard bundles? Thanks! biggrin

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
stagegirl03
Dirvine1

Can I have the lollipop and live free or pie hard bundles? Thanks! biggrin

It's really one bundle & 2 formulas but since it's nearly Christmas you can have 1 of each whee

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Bumps this epic giveaway thread. <3

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Misfortuned Checkmate
Bumps this epic giveaway thread. <3

Thank You! heart

Shy Lunatic

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Dirvine1

Hi, I am a level 2 struggling alchemist, I have all of those formulas, but if I could get 2 bundles I would be eternally greatful. But if not, that would be ok to.
Just the Live Free or Pie Hard bundle or the Giant Rainbow Lollipop bundle for me please.

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rhyme_N_Reason
Dirvine1

Hi, I am a level 2 struggling alchemist, I have all of those formulas, but if I could get 2 bundles I would be eternally greatful. But if not, that would be ok to.
Just the Live Free or Pie Hard bundle or the Giant Rainbow Lollipop bundle for me please.

Sent you a trade, couldn't fit the sticky stick in for the lollipop but everything else is there! whee

Shy Lunatic

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Dirvine1
Rhyme_N_Reason
Dirvine1

Sent you a trade, couldn't fit the sticky stick in for the lollipop but everything else is there! whee

That is fine, Thank you so much for the bundles, every little point helps in the never ending alchemy quest.

4,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dirvine1

What you are doing for us struggling alchemists is wonderful! I would be very greatful if i could get either a pie-hard bundle, or the tusk bundle, can't decide, but I think I'm leaning toward pie. :3 And For whichever one I don't get, I'll take the formula for the other, and a formula for the silver bullet helmet. Thanks!

Harvey_Kinkle's Spouse

Animal Lover

Harvey_Kinkle's Spouse

Animal Lover

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
shrug3
Dirvine1

What you are doing for us struggling alchemists is wonderful! I would be very greatful if i could get either a pie-hard bundle, or the tusk bundle, can't decide, but I think I'm leaning toward pie. :3 And For whichever one I don't get, I'll take the formula for the other, and a formula for the silver bullet helmet. Thanks!

You're very welcome. I kinda messed that 1st trade up but I think I've sorted it now blaugh The only thing you need to add to finish a bullet helm is the 10 nautilus. Enjoy! whee

4,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dirvine1
shrug3
Dirvine1

You're very welcome. I kinda messed that 1st trade up but I think I've sorted it now blaugh The only thing you need to add to finish a bullet helm is the 10 nautilus. Enjoy! whee

Oh, thanks, I didn't catch that! Thanks again for the stuff. :3

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
Dirvine1

:3 I'm level 2 and I'd really love to have a Live Free or Pie Hard bundle - if any are left.

I'll donate one of the level-1 formulas I have in return, and a level-2 if I still have one :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff