Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

Butterfly on my Shoulder
emotion_bigheart

Thank you so much for the huge contribution you made, going into this thread! I quite recently just got into the whole Alchemy Business... I've wanted to try it out for so long now, and only today I realized how much fun it seems to be. Are you a Level 1O Alchemist?
n.n

Phantom

klebold
I could have come here for my Starter Kits instead of buying separate ingredients off of the Marketplace to grind to level 2? Well, I heard you needed to play zOMG in order to be efficient at Alchemy, anyone know how far into the game I'd have to go? I'm kinda busy with other games.

Depending on what you want to use Alchemy for, be it a cheaper item on the Marketplace or a very rare item, would generalize how far you'd need to play into zOMG. A lot of the components you'd need could be purchased through the MP for gold. So in a way it depends on if you're patient enough to play through zOMG [ if patience isn't something that comes easy for you, then I suggest buying the components... however some of them are really pricey!]. Some components are harder to get than others, and some of these components, correct me if I'm wrong, also need to be created through Alchemy to be used in other Recipes.

Dapper Dabbler

Dirvine1
Please Quote This Post With The Bundle & Formulas You'd Like...

Could I have a Live Free or Pie Hard Bundle and Gold and Silver Bullet Helm formulas, please?

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kairi Overdrive
Dirvine1

Hey there! I'm a Level 1 Alchemist, sadly... but I was wondering if I could have a Live Free of Pie Hard Bundle, along with a Red Cherry Earrings Formula, and a Sweet Cherry Earrings Formula.
I'd really appreciate the help!
emotion_kirakira

Trade sent...enjoy! xd

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Oddin T
Dirvine1

Could I have a Live Free or Pie Hard Bundle and Gold and Silver Bullet Helm formulas, please?

3nodding All sent... whee
Dirvine1

I would like the Long Tusks bundle with Red and Sweet cherry earrings formulas, please!
Dirvine1

Pie Hard Bundle + Gold Bullet Helm and Sweet Cherry earrings.
Dirvine1

Can I have Pie Hard bundle and gold and silver bullet helm formulas? Please and thank you!

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The End of My Life
Dirvine1

I would like the Long Tusks bundle with Red and Sweet cherry earrings formulas, please!

Trade sent! biggrin

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Fiery Frostbite
Dirvine1

Pie Hard Bundle + Gold Bullet Helm and Sweet Cherry earrings.

Unfortunately, due to a large number of mule accounts, I've had to cancel this trade.
Please understand that it's not personal...
I'm just trying to help people that genuinely want to get into Alchemy or level up.
This is your 1st post from an a/c created on 14/11.
For that reason I'm not sending a trade.
I hope you understand.
If you feel my descision is unjustified or incorrect please feel free to PM me with your reasons. (I have made a correction to my original post).

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Fragrant Failure
Dirvine1

Can I have Pie Hard bundle and gold and silver bullet helm formulas? Please and thank you![/quote

Please see my above post...

Unfortunately, due to a large number of mule accounts, I've had to cancel this trade.
Please understand that it's not personal...
I'm just trying to help people that genuinely want to get into Alchemy & level up.
This is your 1st post from an a/c created on 19/11.
For that reason I'm not sending you a trade.
I hope you understand.
If you feel my descision is unjustified or incorrect please feel free to PM me with your reasons. (I have made a correction to my original post).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff