Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
just made level 2. XD Going to research cheap level 2 formulas now. *salutes*
Dirvine1
Please Quote This Post biggrin

Alchemy sounds challenging OuO and I guess it is unless you BELIEVE lol xD though I'm not really crazy about them.

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Shechina

Congrats! I'm sending a formula & some stuff to craft an Octopus Trident. You'll need to add some more nautilus but you've probably already got some in your invo...enjoy! whee
Oh...Meant to say, Please don't send anything in return!

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kawaii Usagi OuO
Dirvine1
Please Quote This Post biggrin

Alchemy sounds challenging OuO and I guess it is unless you BELIEVE lol xD though I'm not really crazy about them.

cat_biggrin Well, I've sent you some stuff so you can have a try yourself & see what you think cat_whee

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
x-MidnightMassacre-x
Dirvine1

Hi! Thanks for the nice words in my thread ^_^ I'm not actually looking for anything I'm having fun crafting the cases and such. But I thought I could come keep you company and free bump your thread! Your name looks familiar...do you hang around the gaia exchange by chance?

Thanks for the bump! Feel free to drop by anytime. I do go into the exchange from time too time but it's not very often. Are you an exchanger / vendor?

Beloved Entrepreneur

Dirvine1

I'm usually a towns collector, it's how I made my first item in alchemy...^_^ I've successfully made an alchemist case too since then. But yeah...you seem familiar to me..somehow I figured since all I do is towns work I might have seen you there somehow.

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Dirvine1
Shechina

Congrats! I'm sending a formula & some stuff to craft an Octopus Trident. You'll need to add some more nautilus but you've probably already got some in your invo...enjoy! whee

Too late. I was already gathering the items for that formula so I'm sending you gold again. whee

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Shechina
Dirvine1
Shechina

Too late. I was already gathering the items for that formula so I'm sending you gold again. whee

LoL! If you need any more I have lots of that formula & the components...just let me know & Thanks for the gold - it'll go straight back to this giveaway.

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Dirvine1
Shechina
Dirvine1
Shechina

LoL! If you need any more I have lots of that formula & the components...just let me know & Thanks for the gold - it'll go straight back to this giveaway.

I'll probably have to rustle you up for another one of the octopus trident formula later on, just getting stuff ready now. XD *grinding on FFAB*

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Some of these recipes craft truly horrifying items. (like the 10th anniversary ultra satan catface)

I can't stand it. If no one buys it when I've room in my shop, totally donating it to Pete's Dumpster. xp

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Shechina
Some of these recipes craft truly horrifying items. (like the 10th anniversary ultra satan catface)

I can't stand it. If no one buys it when I've room in my shop, totally donating it to Pete's Dumpster. xp

Don't do that. It's the reason why Alchemy stuff became so devalued. You have to hold out. I've sold items at 10 Million on the higher levels that cost me 3 to craft. Have faith.

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Shechina

The Ultra Satan is an item you should gather now. It's an event formula, never to be rereleased.

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Dirvine1
Shechina

The Ultra Satan is an item you should gather now. It's an event formula, never to be rereleased.

Don't do that. It's the reason why Alchemy stuff became so devalued. You have to hold out. I've sold items at 10 Million on the higher levels that cost me 3 to craft. Have faith.

oooh. *goes shopping on vend*
I still don't want one of the results in my inventory tho.

Huh. Will keep that in mind. I can see when I get my deactivated accts back one will be an Alchemy item vend/storage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff