Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Lapsis Oak
I don't know if this is really related to alchemy, but I noticed that some component sell for far more than their respective Caches (the Topaz Cache and Cherub Feather come to mind.) I opened two and sold the Feathers. Was I just lucky in that I got a "success" both times? Does it not always give you the item? I don't understand the discrepancy between the Cache price and the component price. But then, I'm not an alchemist.

Nah, these days the cost of them are now pennies compared to back then, at least for most, so paying a little extra for the Feather instead of buying the Cache doesn't hurt them, just consider it a little lucky fluke, probably doesn't happen that often. smile

Invisible Friend

My deepest apologies-- my computer hiccuped and I quoted your entire massive first post. I meant to thank you for your response.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25

Invisible Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
YaY!
So glad I found this!
Thanks for all the hard work!!
:3

Original Survivor

Got something new thrown into these Philosopher's Cache's; Heart Charm, its for a new feature called Go Fusion, which is pretty much a Gaia Cash only Alchemy. Though, it didn't last long, within hours they put these charms into Daily Chance, Blue Giftbox, and the Philosopher's Cache. Though it seems the only one being found is the Heart Charm.

Will update this later..

High-functioning Abomination

24,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
Thank you! I will be using this a lot, especially since I finally got my hands on Fallen Inizio Quest!

Original Survivor

*bumps to the top*

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
Got something new thrown into these Philosopher's Cache's; Heart Charm, its for a new feature called Go Fusion, which is pretty much a Gaia Cash only Alchemy. Though, it didn't last long, within hours they put these charms into Daily Chance, Blue Giftbox, and the Philosopher's Cache. Though it seems the only one being found is the Heart Charm.

Will update this later..

I have found Diamond and Star charms in Daily Chance, just in case you hadn't yet or someone else hadn't said anything.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25

Dangerous Dabbler

*bump* heart

Beloved Giver

10,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Moonlight_Splendor
which bag has albino lizard's guts?

Those are found in Enki's Catch, the RIG dropped by the merman Prince Enki during Booty Grab games that feature him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff