Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Original Survivor

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
With the new update zOMG loot can now be found in a new type of cache, opened a few and scored one and this is the options it gives me:

Platinum
Suede
Wing Tree Leaf
Iron Ore
Saw Blade
Cured Hide
Silver
Shark Tooth
Teflon
Blue Pearl
Branch
Tentacle Piece
Ribbon
Plastic
Pink Fluff
Brass
Graphite
Leather
Starfish
Bronze
Kevlar
Screw
Night Fire
Silk
Aluminum
Charge Orb
Pink Flamingo Feather
Snake Eye
Rubber
Sword Blade
Damascus
Carbon
Mystic Weave
Copper
Pearl
Glass
Music Note
Thread
Gold
Tropical Bird Feather
Fish Scale
Skull Patch
Mythrill
Biomorphic Power Cell
Axe Head

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Flux
With the new update zOMG loot can now be found in a new type of cache, opened a few and scored one and this is the options it gives me:

Platinum
Suede
Wing Tree Leaf
Iron Ore
Saw Blade
Cured Hide
Silver
Shark Tooth
Teflon
Blue Pearl
Branch
Tentacle Piece
Ribbon
Plastic
Pink Fluff
Brass
Graphite
Leather
Starfish
Bronze
Kevlar
Screw
Night Fire
Silk
Aluminum
Charge Orb
Pink Flamingo Feather
Snake Eye
Rubber
Sword Blade
Damascus
Carbon
Mystic Weave
Copper
Pearl
Glass
Music Note
Thread
Gold
Tropical Bird Feather
Fish Scale
Skull Patch
Mythrill
Biomorphic Power Cell
Axe Head

Holy cow! 45 items!? That must have been a huge popup window...I'm not looking forward to having that show up on my screen...

...hehehehehe, they included the Biomorphic Power Cell...very nice. I'm still going to check anyway to be sure, but that's probably every single zOMG! loot item that appears as a component in at least one Alchemy formula.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Platonix
Flux

Platinum
Suede
Wing Tree Leaf
Iron Ore
Saw Blade
Cured Hide
Silver
Shark Tooth
Teflon
Blue Pearl
Branch
Tentacle Piece
Ribbon
Plastic
Pink Fluff
Brass
Graphite
Leather
Starfish
Bronze
Kevlar
Screw
Night Fire
Silk
Aluminum
Charge Orb
Pink Flamingo Feather
Snake Eye
Rubber
Sword Blade
Damascus
Carbon
Mystic Weave
Copper
Pearl
Glass
Music Note
Thread
Gold
Tropical Bird Feather
Fish Scale
Skull Patch
Mythrill
Biomorphic Power Cell
Axe Head

Holy cow! 45 items!? That must have been a huge popup window...I'm not looking forward to having that show up on my screen...

...hehehehehe, they included the Biomorphic Power Cell...very nice. I'm still going to check anyway to be sure, but that's probably every single zOMG! loot item that appears as a component in at least one Alchemy formula.
Couldn't even take a screenie due to the size, guess hoarding 3000+ caches was worth it as well as all that extra loot I can slowly sell before it fully deflates.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Flux
Platonix
Flux

Platinum
Suede
Wing Tree Leaf
Iron Ore
Saw Blade
Cured Hide
Silver
Shark Tooth
Teflon
Blue Pearl
Branch
Tentacle Piece
Ribbon
Plastic
Pink Fluff
Brass
Graphite
Leather
Starfish
Bronze
Kevlar
Screw
Night Fire
Silk
Aluminum
Charge Orb
Pink Flamingo Feather
Snake Eye
Rubber
Sword Blade
Damascus
Carbon
Mystic Weave
Copper
Pearl
Glass
Music Note
Thread
Gold
Tropical Bird Feather
Fish Scale
Skull Patch
Mythrill
Biomorphic Power Cell
Axe Head

Couldn't even take a screenie due to the size, guess hoarding 3000+ caches was worth it as well as all that extra loot I can slowly sell before it fully deflates.

...hm...you're quite sure neither the Damaged Biochip nor Fauxskin were in there? That's a shame, since both are required to make Nano-C. And the Starfish loot item isn't required for anything...I hope they didn't confuse it with the Starfish recipe item, which IS required to craft the three Seahorse Tails.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Platonix
...hm...you're quite sure neither the Damaged Biochip nor Fauxskin were in there? That's a shame, since both are required to make Nano-C. And the Starfish loot item isn't required for anything...I hope they didn't confuse it with the Starfish recipe item, which IS required to craft the three Seahorse Tails.

It looks like both the damaged biochip and fauxskin are in the backalley grab bag if nothing else from what I'm seeing in the thread that's in the GCD. So they can be gotten from there at least.

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
While it's nice to be able to grab zomg loot from a cache bag now… what about the formulas that require 100s of a certain zomg loot? D8 I need about 300 more snake eyes for this formula, oh god.

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
QuickerPickerUpper
While it's nice to be able to grab zomg loot from a cache bag now… what about the formulas that require 100s of a certain zomg loot? D8 I need about 300 more snake eyes for this formula, oh god.
I happen to have 18 Snake Eyes. Will that help?

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Tiana Sidhe
QuickerPickerUpper

That would definitely help! <3 If you'd be willing to donate them to me, I'd be super grateful.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
QuickerPickerUpper
Tiana Sidhe
QuickerPickerUpper

That would definitely help! <3 If you'd be willing to donate them to me, I'd be super grateful.

I have some snake eyes you can have too. I don't think I'll be using them. -goes to send trade-
...As for the Zomg cache bags, it seems like they might be a common drop from the base cache. I got 19 of them from the 100 caches I opened.

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Rahvine_Dalmira

Thank you!

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
QuickerPickerUpper
Rahvine_Dalmira

Thank you!

You're welcome. ^^

Lonely Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Question....is there a way to quickly open the cache's? Or in bulks? Because opening them one by one is kind of annoying when you have alot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff