Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Aurethe
Does anyone know of an easier way to get Orb Aggregates? It's crazy to me that you need 100 Orbs to craft even 1 Aggregate! I'm trying to craft the Elementalist's Staff and it requires 25 of them! Ack!

I have over 26k on my account, I can craft them for you if you would like?

Dangerous Nymph

16,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ty so much for all the work you put into this thread it has been extrememly helpful

Stellar Cosmonaut

19,315 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Sinfulcraft
Aurethe
Sadly there isn't an easier way to get them unless you have other alchemists willing to help you.
They would be much easier to craft if zOMG was still around.
Not sure why they required 25 of the things for that formula. 10 would have been a more reasonable number.
blerg. That's what i was afraid of. Oh well, i guess it will take a while. Thanks for your help! !

Stellar Cosmonaut

19,315 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Stripped Stripes
Aurethe
Does anyone know of an easier way to get Orb Aggregates? It's crazy to me that you need 100 Orbs to craft even 1 Aggregate! I'm trying to craft the Elementalist's Staff and it requires 25 of them! Ack!

I have over 26k on my account, I can craft them for you if you would like?
omg that would be amazing! !!! What do you need from me? heart heart heart

Team Lionheart

19,275 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
anyone know where the sad ice creams come from?
I saw the sad mint ice cream comes in the alchemy CI but not the others.

Friendly Bibliophile

LEONES HARTS
The other Sad Ice Creams come from the Ye Olde Trunk of Forgotten Things as well.

Team Lionheart

19,275 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sinfulcraft
LEONES HARTS
The other Sad Ice Creams come from the Ye Olde Trunk of Forgotten Things as well.

Danke!

Firebreathing Redecorator

Aurethe

i think... (NOT POSITIVE right NOW), but, i'm pretty sure you can find these staffs @ "Prize & Joy"?-
i JUST checked, my bad. it's a "wayfarer staff". sorry..... it's just...i KNOW i've seen them SOMEwhere else. SOMEwhere else.

Stellar Cosmonaut

19,315 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xX_PuRpl3_RAEn_Xx
Aurethe

i think... (NOT POSITIVE right NOW), but, i'm pretty sure you can find these staffs @ "Prize & Joy"?-
i JUST checked, my bad. it's a "wayfarer staff". sorry..... it's just...i KNOW i've seen them SOMEwhere else. SOMEwhere else.
lol! Thanks anyway. I like those staffs too. I may have to resort to getting one of those anyway since the darn orb aggregates are so hard to get! Grr!

Magical Lover

13,800 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Generous 100
Aurethe

I know!!! It is crazy. It was sooo much easier when playing zOMG, it was a breeze.

You would think that they would lower the count needed to do it since zOMG is taken off.
Its too much to do just by caches.

This goes for the feathers (the pink nd blue ones) and snake eyes.
I need 100 each of those three and its killing me!!

Stellar Cosmonaut

19,315 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HaydenMcPhee
Aurethe

I know!!! It is crazy. It was sooo much easier when playing zOMG, it was a breeze.

You would think that they would lower the count needed to do it since zOMG is taken off.
Its too much to do just by caches.

This goes for the feathers (the pink nd blue ones) and snake eyes.
I need 100 each of those three and its killing me!!
yeah, and this is a new formula! I've always resisted getting into alchemy because of just this reason. They make it nearly impossible, without spending billions, to get anywhere!

I have one snake eye if you want it! Lol it's not 100, but it's something.

Magical Lover

13,800 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Generous 100
Aurethe
yeah, and this is a new formula! I've always resisted getting into alchemy because of just this reason. They make it nearly impossible, without spending billions, to get anywhere!

I have one snake eye if you want it! Lol it's not 100, but it's something.

Oh wow, which one? Might have missed that. I bought some formulas because it doesn't show the components under it for the new ones for some reason. Only the older ones does...
So I get stuck buying them and then checking what is needed and I'm like WHAT!!!????
Oh no. Not making. xd or keep until I'm lucky enough to get those items for it. stare

But they should lower the counts. or have another way to get those items as well.

That would be nice of you. Thank you. And 1 is better then nothing. 4laugh
Nothing is too little or too big. lol

poppy pls's Waifu

Fluffy Rabbit

18,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I can't find Pegasus's Feather in any of the caches? any help on where I can obtain some?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff