Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Moonlight_Splendor
Love the forum, it's extremely useful. I've used it for years.

Two problems cropped up today: (1) the images are broken for me. (2) The Ivan's Surplus list is incomplete. Didn't expect that. sad I wouldn't have opened it if I'd known I might get something not on your list.
Instead this happened -- "You got: Elegant Lilac Ruffles"
Bummer. I hate ruffles AND I hate lilac.

Also, are there any formulas for Lake Kindred that use these labtech notes or other things we got so much of? Thanks.

The OP of this thread is no longer very active on Gaia because of stuff which they've had come up in their real life. If you want to look at a more current item list for CIs and more recently added formulae, (including what you can do with LK items) I'd suggest looking here
Moonlight_Splendor
UselessAngel
could someone tell me what the best one is out of each of this bags (the 1st ones like the gold dianmd and more)
If you mean which component out of each is best ... it depends on what you're doing. Are you using the components to craft something? If so, are you crafting the item to use or to sell?

Or, are you selling the components on the MP?

i brought 1k of them and im trying to open all of them and trying to find out which one is the best to get from each of them and selling them on the market place im not trying to craft anything just trying to sell them if that makes since

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
UselessAngel

i brought 1k of them and im trying to open all of them and trying to find out which one is the best to get from each of them and selling them on the market place im not trying to craft anything just trying to sell them if that makes since

From time to time, individual components will sell for higher than the coloured caches they come from, but the demand for the coloured cache is far higher, so if you were looking to move 1,000 caches, I'd suggest selling the coloured ones (Gold, Platinum etc) as is. Prices on caches also tend to be a lot more stable than the components in them.
Zzyli
UselessAngel

From time to time, individual components will sell for higher than the coloured caches they come from, but the demand for the coloured cache is far higher, so if you were looking to move 1,000 caches, I'd suggest selling the coloured ones (Gold, Platinum etc) as is. Prices on caches also tend to be a lot more stable than the components in them.

im not looking for that, im looking for which in is the best from the gold platinum etc.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
UselessAngel

im not looking for that, im looking for which in is the best from the gold platinum etc.

Like I said, the bags are generally better than the components. To know what's the best from a bag when you're selling you'll have to individually check MP listings for each component yourself at the time of listing.

MercurialRapscallion's Significant Otter

Anxious Cultist

37,525 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
This guide is infinitely useful and very user friendly. I can find what I need pretty easily, same with your other guide.

Familiar Guardian

11,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I checked all the lists but I still can't figure out where to get the fabric swatches. Help?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Moonlight_shadow434
I checked all the lists but I still can't figure out where to get the fabric swatches. Help?

There are 18 or so alchemy components that are found only in Daily Chance and in [lite] Fish Drops. Fabric Swatches are one of them. You can find the full list on Page 2 of The Alchemist's Encyclopedia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff