Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Wrangler

piparminttukaramelli
anhkat497
piparminttukaramelli
I'm in the US and there are so many junk foods we can't get here, like:

Alfajores. Especially the Vauquita cappuccino flavor and the Negro/Blanco.

Milka chocolate bars. You can find them here, but mostly in European import stores, and they only sell one or two flavors. Milka noisette bars are my favorite.

Bioflora. Some drink I had in Germany. I remember liking the lychee flavor.

Crunchie bars from Canada.

Lakka and cloudberry jam. I think IKEA has some cloudberry stuff, but there's not an IKEA near me, so it's not too helpful.

I think I've seen Crunchie and a few Milkas' at the World Market in Illinois to be honest.
How are Crunchies?

I love 'em. Cinder toffee is good stuff.

And yeah, like I said, you can get Milka here, but not a great variety.

mmm you are making my mouth water

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
anhkat497
Lulu Bahamut
I live in South Africa, we have Kinder eggs sold here btw heart 3nodding

I wish Hershey's cookies & cream chocolate bars were sold here, I think it's a US product (though I had it in Australia)

I would like to try a ton of other candies and snacks - mostly from Japan & America smile heart

I've noticed every country sells them excluding The United States ( it's retarded).

Hershey's Cookies and Cream isn't that bad, it has a greasy feel to them but they aren't sold all the time where I live besides Halloween.

Soooooo... Halloween time this year wana do a trade? :3 I'll post you kinder eggs for hersheys cookies & cream chocolate? <3

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
piparminttukaramelli
I'm in the US and there are so many junk foods we can't get here, like:

Alfajores. Especially the Vauquita cappuccino flavor and the Negro/Blanco.

Milka chocolate bars. You can find them here, but mostly in European import stores, and they only sell one or two flavors. Milka noisette bars are my favorite.

Bioflora. Some drink I had in Germany. I remember liking the lychee flavor.

Crunchie bars from Canada.

Lakka and cloudberry jam. I think IKEA has some cloudberry stuff, but there's not an IKEA near me, so it's not too helpful.

Crunchie bars are sold here in South Africa smile
PANDAAN CAAAAAAAKES

Widow

Shirtless Pants

Mainly sweets, lol
Skittles, pocky & autodrop crying

they do sell Skittles here, but it's around 50$ per kilogram emotion_donotwant It's all bought in Germany for a much cheaper price, and then sold in Denmark for a higher price. sad
We do have other versions of Pocky too, but they're not as good crying

Hilarious Wrangler

Lulu Bahamut
anhkat497
Lulu Bahamut

I wish Hershey's cookies & cream chocolate bars were sold here, I think it's a US product (though I had it in Australia)

I would like to try a ton of other candies and snacks - mostly from Japan & America smile heart

I've noticed every country sells them excluding The United States ( it's retarded).

Hershey's Cookies and Cream isn't that bad, it has a greasy feel to them but they aren't sold all the time where I live besides Halloween.

Soooooo... Halloween time this year wana do a trade? :3 I'll post you kinder eggs for hersheys cookies & cream chocolate? <3

Sounds great~!

You know what, let me check my snack box when I am done with my college classes today, I have some a lot of snack size ones in there okay smile

Can I get something other than kinder eggs if that is okay? I've had about 30 come my way i two months and more on the way from Germany at this time .

Hilarious Wrangler

Hist Pist
Mainly sweets, lol

they do sell Skittles here, but it's around 50$ per kilogram emotion_donotwant It's all bought in Germany for a much cheaper price, and then sold in Denmark for a higher price. sad

What the...I have never heard of an outlandish price for Skittles!

What do they do, make it with cocaine ?

You should check out Reddit snack exchange subforum! We get people from all over the world wanting to trade for other snacks !

Hilarious Wrangler

Rippington
PANDAAN CAAAAAAAKES

Recipe attack~!!!

http://www.bakeforhappykids.com/2013/09/the-most-ideal-pandan-chiffon-cake.html

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
anhkat497
Lulu Bahamut
anhkat497
Lulu Bahamut

Sounds great~!

You know what, let me check my snack box when I am done with my college classes today, I have some a lot of snack size ones in there okay smile

Can I get something other than kinder eggs if that is okay? I've had about 30 come my way i two months and more on the way from Germany at this time .

Sure that sounds awesome! ^_^ I'll tell you what other candies and chocolates we have here - we can do a mix swap :3 *hugs* <3

Widow

Shirtless Pants

anhkat497
Hist Pist
Mainly sweets, lol

What the...I have never heard of an outlandish price for Skittles!

What do they do, make it with cocaine ?

You should check out Reddit snack exchange subforum! We get people from all over the world wanting to trade for other snacks !
I don't know, but it might have something to do with the sugar/fat taxes we have.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Cashew apples, the fruit from which the cashew nut comes. I've never had them but would love to try them, however they apparently do not keep well at all and are only grown in the tropics.
anhkat497
Rippington
PANDAAN CAAAAAAAKES

Recipe attack~!!!

http://www.bakeforhappykids.com/2013/09/the-most-ideal-pandan-chiffon-cake.html

Oh wow... Yeah I should really start learning how to cook gonk

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
- Vegemite
- Meatpies
- Monster Mac xp

Hilarious Wrangler

Lulu Bahamut
anhkat497
Lulu Bahamut
anhkat497
Lulu Bahamut

Sounds great~!

Sure that sounds awesome! ^_^ I'll tell you what other candies and chocolates we have here - we can do a mix swap :3 *hugs* <3

That would be epic! Plus it helps cross Africa off as a country to try snacks out !

PM me the details of what you are comfortable spending if you wanted to try more things than Cookies and Cream smile

Hilarious Wrangler

wagnas
- Vegemite
- Meatpies
- Monster Mac xp

I've seen Vegemite in Import stores by me :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers