Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Wrangler

Caerthakatha
anhkat497
Caerthakatha
anhkat497
I've noticed every country sells them excluding The United States ( it's retarded).
Aren't Kinder Surprises banned for health and safety in the States?

Anyway, as somebody who lives in the UK, I would love to see Campino sweets (Germany) again. I used to have them all the time, but for some reason they're only available on the Continent now. ; _ ; They were the best.

It's banned because we deem the inside to be non nutritive and a potential choking hazard. Even though in the 1990's we had Nestle Wonderballs and how we have Choco Treasures

http://www.candywarehouse.com/assets/item/regular/choco-treasure-132151-im.jpg

Campinos look really cool, are they similar to peppermints ( but come in variety of flavors) ?
Campinos are strawberry-and-cream flavoured. I'm not sure the other flavours they come in, because I've only ever seen the strawberry ones when I've been in Germany and Italy. When I was a child, you could never force me to eat any sweets that weren't strawberry-flavoured. xD

Oh man those sound tasty!

Mind I ask if you go on Reddit? There is a snack exchange section where you can exchange with all over the world ! You can most likely get them through that too help smile

Hilarious Wrangler

Pugnacious Banana
masala flavour lay's crisps
this super good strawberry juice i got in india before but i don't remember the brand
thinking of stuff i miss from india, limca and maaza
cadbury's marble (which we used to have here. apparently you can still buy it in australia?)
all the good flavours of kitkat and aero they have in japan
lucky charms without paying crazy american-import-shop prices (same with all the good poptart flavours)

i didn't even realise we don't have campino here anymore. i never liked them. rofl

They have Aeros in Canada, but yes Japan has really cool kitkat flavours .

You can get some flavors on jbox.com as well

King Bloodsucker

23,600 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
anhkat497
Pugnacious Banana
this super good strawberry juice i got in india before but i don't remember the brand
cadbury's marble (which we used to have here. apparently you can still buy it in australia?)
lucky charms without paying crazy american-import-shop prices (same with all the good poptart flavours)

i didn't even realise we don't have campino here anymore. i never liked them. rofl

we have aeros here but only plain chocolate, mint or orange (and sometimes white chocolate as limited edition). i got strawberry and green tea and hokkaido milk ones before from japan and i'm sure there are a lot more. sad

Dangerous Loiterer

anhkat497
Caerthakatha
anhkat497
Caerthakatha
anhkat497
I've noticed every country sells them excluding The United States ( it's retarded).

Anyway, as somebody who lives in the UK, I would love to see Campino sweets (Germany) again. I used to have them all the time, but for some reason they're only available on the Continent now. ; _ ; They were the best.

It's banned because we deem the inside to be non nutritive and a potential choking hazard. Even though in the 1990's we had Nestle Wonderballs and how we have Choco Treasures

Campinos look really cool, are they similar to peppermints ( but come in variety of flavors) ?
Campinos are strawberry-and-cream flavoured. I'm not sure the other flavours they come in, because I've only ever seen the strawberry ones when I've been in Germany and Italy. When I was a child, you could never force me to eat any sweets that weren't strawberry-flavoured. xD

Mind I ask if you go on Reddit? There is a snack exchange section where you can exchange with all over the world ! You can most likely get them through that too help smile
Ooh, I didn't realise there was a subreddit for that. I might have to give it a look when I next get chance. Thanks!

Hilarious Wrangler

Pugnacious Banana
anhkat497
Pugnacious Banana

we have aeros here but only plain chocolate, mint or orange (and sometimes white chocolate as limited edition). i got strawberry and green tea and hokkaido milk ones before from japan and i'm sure there are a lot more. sad

I think they have wasabi flavoured now in kitkats , they even have a store there now D:

Hilarious Wrangler

Caerthakatha
anhkat497
Caerthakatha
anhkat497
Caerthakatha
anhkat497

Ooh, I didn't realise there was a subreddit for that. I might have to give it a look when I next get chance. Thanks!

Not a problem, I'm a regular in that subreddit so I thought I might offer that option ~!

King Bloodsucker

23,600 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
anhkat497
Pugnacious Banana
anhkat497
Pugnacious Banana

I think they have wasabi flavoured now in kitkats , they even have a store there now D:
yeah i have tried a lot of the different kitkats from japan (from buying them on ebay). we only have like 5-10 flavours here. sad

Wheezing Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Piepitcher 100
I'm in the US and there are so many junk foods we can't get here, like:

Alfajores. Especially the Vauquita cappuccino flavor and the Negro/Blanco.

Milka chocolate bars. You can find them here, but mostly in European import stores, and they only sell one or two flavors. Milka noisette bars are my favorite.

Bioflora. Some drink I had in Germany. I remember liking the lychee flavor.

Crunchie bars from Canada.

Lakka and cloudberry jam. I think IKEA has some cloudberry stuff, but there's not an IKEA near me, so it's not too helpful.

Hilarious Wrangler

Pugnacious Banana
anhkat497
Pugnacious Banana
anhkat497
Pugnacious Banana

yeah i have tried a lot of the different kitkats from japan (from buying them on ebay). we only have like 5-10 flavours here. sad

We only get Chocolate, sometimes vanilla or orange on holidays but that's it where I live in the US

King Bloodsucker

23,600 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
anhkat497

We only get Chocolate, sometimes vanilla or orange on holidays but that's it where I live in the US
that i can think of, my work (in the UK) currently sells milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, orange, mint and cookies and cream. sweatdrop but there might be more elsewhere.

Dangerous Loiterer

Pugnacious Banana
anhkat497

that i can think of, my work (in the UK) currently sells milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, orange, mint and cookies and cream. sweatdrop but there might be more elsewhere.
We have mint, peanut butter, caramel and hazelnut knocking around, as well!

Hilarious Wrangler

Pugnacious Banana
anhkat497

We get cookies and cream on halloween where I live.

But you have really cool flavours!
I guess what the UK has in Kitkats , the US makes up for it with M&Ms

Hilarious Wrangler

Caerthakatha
Pugnacious Banana
anhkat497

We have mint, peanut butter, caramel and hazelnut knocking around, as well!

I will take over your country for this peanut butter ones and caramels I swear

Hilarious Wrangler

piparminttukaramelli

Milka chocolate bars. You can find them here, but mostly in European import stores, and they only sell one or two flavors. Milka noisette bars are my favorite.

Lakka and cloudberry jam. I think IKEA has some cloudberry stuff, but there's not an IKEA near me, so it's not too helpful.

I think I've seen Crunchie and a few Milkas' at the World Market in Illinois to be honest.
How are Crunchies?

Wheezing Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Piepitcher 100
anhkat497
piparminttukaramelli

I think I've seen Crunchie and a few Milkas' at the World Market in Illinois to be honest.
How are Crunchies?

I love 'em. Cinder toffee is good stuff.

And yeah, like I said, you can get Milka here, but not a great variety.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games