Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Wrangler

Currently I live in the U.S and have done quite a few snack exchanges, snacks I have received in the parcel that I wish were sold in the states include:

-Quavers ( UK)
-Thorntons (UK)
-Kinder Eggs ( UK, Canada)
-Caramel Nibs ( UK)
- Pork Floss ( Singapore)
- Twisties ( Singapore)

Let me know which snacks you wish were sold in your country ( please include country as well and the origin of each snack as well)

Thank you ~

Partying Cultist

I'm in Canada, and I really wish I could get some Pisang Ambon which is a type of banana liqueur.
It's Dutch, and I've never been able to find it here.
I've never tried it before, but I hear it makes an awesome mixing drink.

Familiar Friend

Countess Kinoko
I'm in Canada, and I really wish I could get some Pisang Ambon which is a type of banana liqueur.

Pisang is okay for once, but you get bored of the flavour rather quickly imo (I'm from Belgium, they sell it here as well).

Partying Cultist

Aphrodisiaque
Countess Kinoko

Pisang is okay for once, but you get bored of the flavour rather quickly imo (I'm from Belgium, they sell it here as well).

Ohh, really?? = O

Banana is my favourite, so I definitely want to try it sometime still! See how it compares to some of the other banana liqueurs I've tried in the past.

Familiar Friend

Countess Kinoko

Ohh, really?? = O

Banana is my favourite, so I definitely want to try it sometime still! See how it compares to some of the other banana liqueurs I've tried in the past.

Well, it doesn't have an extreme banana-taste imo. Especially since you're supposed to mix it with things like orange juice.

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
I live in South Africa, we have Kinder eggs sold here btw heart 3nodding

I wish Hershey's cookies & cream chocolate bars were sold here, I think it's a US product (though I had it in Australia)

I would like to try a ton of other candies and snacks - mostly from Japan & America smile heart

Smitten Lunatic

I've heard Kinder Eggs are delicious.
emotion_drool

Hilarious Wrangler

Lulu Bahamut
I live in South Africa, we have Kinder eggs sold here btw heart 3nodding

I wish Hershey's cookies & cream chocolate bars were sold here, I think it's a US product (though I had it in Australia)

I would like to try a ton of other candies and snacks - mostly from Japan & America smile heart

I've noticed every country sells them excluding The United States ( it's retarded).

Hershey's Cookies and Cream isn't that bad, it has a greasy feel to them but they aren't sold all the time where I live besides Halloween.

Dangerous Loiterer

anhkat497
I've noticed every country sells them excluding The United States ( it's retarded).
Aren't Kinder Surprises banned for health and safety in the States?

Anyway, as somebody who lives in the UK, I would love to see Campino sweets (Germany) again. I used to have them all the time, but for some reason they're only available on the Continent now. ; _ ; They were the best.

Hilarious Wrangler

Caerthakatha
anhkat497

Anyway, as somebody who lives in the UK, I would love to see Campino sweets (Germany) again. I used to have them all the time, but for some reason they're only available on the Continent now. ; _ ; They were the best.

It's banned because we deem the inside to be non nutritive and a potential choking hazard. Even though in the 1990's we had Nestle Wonderballs and how we have Choco Treasures

http://www.candywarehouse.com/assets/item/regular/choco-treasure-132151-im.jpg

Campinos look really cool, are they similar to peppermints ( but come in variety of flavors) ?

Dangerous Loiterer

anhkat497
Caerthakatha
anhkat497

It's banned because we deem the inside to be non nutritive and a potential choking hazard. Even though in the 1990's we had Nestle Wonderballs and how we have Choco Treasures

http://www.candywarehouse.com/assets/item/regular/choco-treasure-132151-im.jpg

Campinos look really cool, are they similar to peppermints ( but come in variety of flavors) ?
Campinos are strawberry-and-cream flavoured. I'm not sure the other flavours they come in, because I've only ever seen the strawberry ones when I've been in Germany and Italy. When I was a child, you could never force me to eat any sweets that weren't strawberry-flavoured. xD

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
masala flavour lay's crisps
this super good strawberry juice i got in india before but i don't remember the brand
thinking of stuff i miss from india, limca and maaza
cadbury's marble (which we used to have here. apparently you can still buy it in australia?)
all the good flavours of kitkat and aero they have in japan
lucky charms without paying crazy american-import-shop prices (same with all the good poptart flavours)

i didn't even realise we don't have campino here anymore. i never liked them. rofl

Dangerous Loiterer

Pugnacious Banana
i never liked them. rofl
I hope you realise this means you and I are going to have to have very strong words about this. One does not simply not like Campinos. >8U

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Caerthakatha
Pugnacious Banana
i never liked them. rofl
I hope you realise this means you and I are going to have to have very strong words about this. One does not simply not like Campinos. >8U
all the more campinos for you if they ever come back here? emotion_8c

Dangerous Loiterer

Pugnacious Banana
Caerthakatha
Pugnacious Banana
i never liked them. rofl
all the more campinos for you if they ever come back here? emotion_8c
; _ ; I don't think they're ever coming back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff