J e l l y A w e s o m e
I recently finished Heartstrings
ughhh i cant get over it, i keep replaying episode 8-11
those two are just soo cute together
now im watching you're beautiful
i wish she would pair up with shinwoo ;w;
I love Heartstrings too !
Have you seen You are Beautiful ?
JongHwa was just a secondary actor that was also in love with Park Shin hye....

It's just cute to see them in Heartstrings as a couple.

yea im watching it right now xD
i loved the first 5 episodes. especially that guy from ft island xD
but now it's all about how she;s in love with that taekyung guy
i love it when she;s with jonghwa c:
Jong Kook :: Bah, sorry I was probably in a total daze. xP Yeah, I really hate seeing spoilers. I've seen too many for King2Hearts and other dramas that don't even want to continue them. ;_; I mean I really did enjoy CYHMH while I was watching it so I'll probably give it another chance. Hehehe, I suppose I'll try and watch them in that order when I get the time. Been too busy with school lately. Eeeeeep, that definitely doesn't sound like my kind of drama. lmao, I totally know what you mean. The second season is super fast paced, I kind of like it, but I want to see more into their dates. Yes, waaaaaaaay too many flashbacks and pimping out the Hyungsik and Jihyun couple a lot too.
XxAriaxX
I sometimes... skip many episodes of drama and watch the end... I also skip scenes ahaha...

My friend really likes I miss you. She told me the story up to the last episode she saw.

So, I watched 13, 19, 20 and 21 XD hehehe...
Haha, that's where you can get confused with what's going on. xD I shall have to pick I Miss You back up soon.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

@ XxAriaxX

I never skip while watching dramas or movies. If it's on my "finished" list, it means I've seen every, single, little second of it. If it falls into my "unfinished" list, then I probably couldn't drag myself through the drama (at the time) and will consider returning in the future. xd

@ Water_Crystal

Haha. No problem; it happens. I never finished K2H... got partway in and idk, I sort of dropped that drama for others. ^^" ...Though, ye, any time I ask my younger cousins if there's anything I haven't seen I have to always remind him no spoilers or there's 95% chance I won't watch it. CYHMH is my #2 personal favorite out of the hundreds I've seen. Ye, school comes first, so...~ ...Rofl, don't watch Flames of Ambition then! I am warning you now, if you really can't handle those things I listed, don't dare watch FoA, it's not worth it... and it was long too! D; ...YEESSS... The camera concentrates on Ye Won, Min Hyuk, and Jong Hoon too much. I really want to see the others (mostly GNA <3) but... again, ye, I want to see their actual dates happening too. They're just choosing partners, zoning in on the love triangle, and then suddenly selections. I'm like WHERE BE ALL THE LOVELY DATES??? ...Just minus the flashbacks that kept happening in first season and it would be awesome. ;o;" Although the first season did concentrate a lot on Hyung Sik and Ji Hyun, as the episodes progressed, they did span out more to the other couples, unlike how this second season is so far.
Jong Kook :: So hard to catch up with older dramas too since I want to watch all the dramas that are currently airing. xP I'm surprised I've kept up with Jeon Woo Chi, Flower Boy Next Door, A Hundred Year's Inheritance, and School 2013. Usually my attention span makes me drop a few dramas along the way. xD I'm still pondering on whether or not I should continue with Queen of Ambition. I think I might put it off since there's a few other ones I'm looking forward to, such as Iris 2 and 7th Grade Civil Servant. :'D Heh, I tend to see way too many spoilers it's kind of sad. I like to watch fan-made videos on YouTube so yeeeeeah. Do you know how many episodes the 2nd season is suppose to be? It also seems like the episodes have semi-weird cliffhangers/endings. They seem to just abruptly cut it off. I want to see how awkward Kevin is. x3 I seriously thought GNA would be a main focus for this season, thought she was quite popular.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

@ Water_Crystal

So many dramas/movies, but never enough time in the world. I FEEL YOUR PAIN. There's so many that I still have yet to see, but then others that I really want to also view. Aish. I almost never see spoilers. I restrain myself from ever coming across them. I've got a tendency to avoid actual trailers too and if I'm reading some synopsis, I tried to avoid finishing reading, if I start to see it's hinting on something that I don't want to have ruined as I watch. I'm just strange that way~ ...I'll maybe watch fan-made videos after I've finished the set. WELL... considering episode 2 was already at their "midway" selections, I'm judging instead of 8 episodes... it could possibly be only 4. At max, 5 maybe. Idk. There is a lot of cliff-hangers that jump to the next episode and others are just gone; as I said... it's because they're cutting out the actual dates they go on, which made up for at least 50% of the content in the first season. The remaining was divided more like... 30% interviews and 20% flashbacks. I was expecting to see of GNA's screen time too. I really love her, so I was disappointed... and ye, I'm very upset at how little camera time Kevin is receiving merely because he has no experience in dating. Eun Young and N are also neglected in season 2, but not as bad as Kevin is.

Excitable Strawberry

Jong Kook
Silvyee
Hrm, I just started watching FLAMES of Ambition -- I'm on episode 5 and it's already gone way over the top. I knew it would be bad just by the time of day my local MBC put it on (morning) but I wanted to watch it because of the home town on the coast. lol (I'm a sucker for fishing village home towns.) Oh well, will be interesting to see how much I can stand.

Maybe I'll go check out Queen of Ambition, but I have too much to catch up on at the moment.
Ewwwwww... have fun with Flames of Ambition. -NOT- ...I have no idea how I even lived through that drama after wanting to flip tables. It's REALLY draggy. I was anticipating FoA before it released, but when it did... HORROR.

Okay, I just finished eppy 6 and now I want to flip tables too. My local Kdrama club is watching 3 different shows at the moment (we've been watching shows together for years) I should pick one they're on that I haven't seen yet.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Silvyee
Okay, I just finished eppy 6 and now I want to flip tables too. My local Kdrama club is watching 3 different shows at the moment (we've been watching shows together for years) I should pick one they're on that I haven't seen yet.
HAHAHA. I warned you. If you're already frustrated by episode 6... how are you going to make it to episode 50? xd
If it's part of a club, they'll probably be seeing something better, so ye.
i am currently watching rooftop prince and I have also watched the sungkyunkwan scandal..............
although I am a J-drama fan......XD

Excitable Strawberry

Jong Kook
Silvyee
HAHAHA. I warned you. If you're already frustrated by episode 6... how are you going to make it to episode 50? xd
If it's part of a club, they'll probably be seeing something better, so ye.

Well, they're watching Queen Seon Duk, which I already watched on MBC, Man of Equator, and they just finished Ghost (which I wasn't interested in -- I'm from a police family so I can't suspend my disbelief watching cop shows.)

We always pick something by majority, we'll see what people want to follow up Ghost with. It will probably be another contemporary drama -- which is fine.

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finally finished Shut Up Flower Boy Band and Reply 1997. I loved them both!!! I never got over that one part in Shut Up though........ -_-
I've been watching Flower Boy Next Door now, I really like it. Though since it's still a new show I have to wait until Monday and Tuesday to watch the newer episodes.

There are so many FLOWER BOYSSSS. (in kdrama in general)

Magical Tree

hanamizushio

Watching any good J-dramas lately? I want to watch Priceless but haven't gotten the chance yet.
thewaitingtree
hanamizushio

Watching any good J-dramas lately? I want to watch Priceless but haven't gotten the chance yet.

I am Jdrama fan but I watch it on local tv and not in the net so I have new recommendation biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff