Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ugh Korean dramas (and their men) have ruined me!!!!
So much so that I ran off to South Korea and went to visit iconic scenes/places from my favorite dramas. I even went to the special My Lover From Another Stars/You Who Came From The Stars drama set. It was so awesome being able to look and actually be in the leads' apartments!!!!

And the freaking pretty boys with chocolate abs... fu- they caused my expectations to blow out of proportion!

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
She Was Pretty is an awesome drama that I'm hyped up for currently! The characters and plot is amazing biggrin

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Oh, if you were a fan of Full House Thai version, the main couples are in another drama called Kiss Me! This drama is a remake of the comic Itazura Na Kiss, and so far I'm really enjoying it.
Cralala
She Was Pretty is an awesome drama that I'm hyped up for currently! The characters and plot is amazing biggrin
I lost interest in episode 12-13.... I was watching She was pretty til episode 10 I think and I started watching Healer non stop. After I finished Healer, I continued She was pretty. Then, I felt Healer is much better than She was pretty. xd
Sugrr
So much so that I ran off to South Korea and went to visit iconic scenes/places from my favorite dramas. I even went to the special My Lover From Another Stars/You Who Came From The Stars drama set. It was so awesome being able to look and actually be in the leads' apartments!!!!

And the freaking pretty boys with chocolate abs... fu- they caused my expectations to blow out of proportion!
Waah ! How long did you stay in South Korean for your trip ? I want to go visit South Korea too, more for trying the food, buying korean makeup product and if I can visit those place it would be nice too. The plane ticket + hotel is already expensive, renting an apartment would be cheaper than a hotel, but I must wait if I have a friend that has the savings to go with me and share an apartment.
XxAriaxX
Sugrr

Waah ! How long did you stay in South Korean for your trip ? I want to go visit South Korea too, more for trying the food, buying korean makeup product and if I can visit those place it would be nice too. The plane ticket + hotel is already expensive, renting an apartment would be cheaper than a hotel, but I must wait if I have a friend that has the savings to go with me and share an apartment.

I was with my sister and friend I think we originally stayed for 9-10 days.
But I had met a man and although I went back to the states, I only lasted a week before
I flew back and stayed 2 months. >_> I had to go back to work so I couldn't stay longer.

13,000 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I as well, pretty much lost interest in the last two episodes of She Was Pretty. To be honest, I prefer Hye Jin before her "Most-like" transformation. I missed the times when she and Editor Kim were all goofy together. xD

Currently watching Sassy Go Go.

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Update!
Finished She Was Pretty, Oh My Venus and Splash Splash Love and currently watching Cheese in the Trap and Reply 1988!
Sugrr
XxAriaxX
Sugrr

I was with my sister and friend I think we originally stayed for 9-10 days.
But I had met a man and although I went back to the states, I only lasted a week before
I flew back and stayed 2 months. >_> I had to go back to work so I couldn't stay longer.
Hi Sugrr , did you take a taxi from the airport to the hotel ? I heard taxi are expensive in south korea, but in youtube Eatyourkimchi channel, they said it wasn't expensive, so I am confuse !! For example if it cost 100 USD for 30 minutes of driving that is expensive.

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Japanese : yep , Hana Kimi , Dango , Ouran , Otomen.....ect

I prefer J live action than T or K , Taiwan version is sucks , really sucks , especially Hana Kimi . J actors maybe can't pretty/handsome like T or K but the plot is good and completely based on mangas/novels

Taiwan : Nope , I watched some but I don't like any of them

Chinese : I prefer old movies like Journey to the west ( 1986 ) or princess returning pearl ( old )

Korea : not really , I rarely watched K drama but I watched some comedy and they were fine with me ^^"
Pinocchio! (Korean)

Cunning Krampus

14,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
you have a list started for ones i would suggest. If you can deal with tawainese dramas, Bromance and When I see you again are really good. For some Korean ones, I hear your voice, Oh my Ghostess and My Lovely Girl are some good ones. I already have my eyes on some new ones that are being shot right now so I will have to update you when they start airing (the cast for them are amazing)
I am currently watching Cheese in the trap, there's 12 episode out on Dramafever, I am at episode 8.

It is really good smile !!!

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Wow! Been awhile since I've been here!
So far I am loving W-Two Worlds! I will also start the highly anticipated drama, Scarlet Heart: Ryeo.
Also watching Uncontrollably Fond but the plot seems a bit slow for me as well. As for Cinderella and the Four Knights, the plot and acting seems a bit cliche but I'll keep going with these two dramas.

Newbie Noob

I have come to suggest some Chinese series: Nirvana in Fire and Ice Fantasy whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff