Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just finished watching My Love (K-movie). It was a nice flowing story, although I cried a lot. xP

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

...I was waiting, but completely forgot IRIS 2 was out the other day. Thanks for the reminder. xD!

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
One of my favorite subjects to watch on TV, listen to music, and role-play. <3
I started to watch That Winter, the wind blows.
I finished 3 episodes.

I just love it ! I feel it is a more mature story compared to Flower Boy Next door.

Both drama treats interesting life issues, but the characters in That Winter, the wind blows are amazing. Also, the actors are so good. I think they can win an award.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Too many pending dramas and not enough time in the world... emotion_facepalm
Jong Kook
Too many pending dramas and not enough time in the world... emotion_facepalm
Hahaha, I know right? I'm so surprised there's tons of dramas airing right now which I'm semi-interested in watching. Kinda dying that only 2 episodes are released a week. ;3;
XxAriaxX
I started to watch That Winter, the wind blows.
I finished 3 episodes.

I just love it ! I feel it is a more mature story compared to Flower Boy Next door.

Both drama treats interesting life issues, but the characters in That Winter, the wind blows are amazing. Also, the actors are so good. I think they can win an award.
I'm watching both of them right now. I find that FBND has a lot of good lessons in it, but the story line doesn't have much substance to it. I'm already bawling my eyes out watching TWTWB. The actors are absolutely breathtaking. Now I'm wondering if the writers will be able to keep this melodrama alive and interesting.
So I watched the variety show Music and Lyrics Season 2 which featured Kim So Eun and Junho. I seriously thought I'd never ship her with anyone else other than Kim Bum, but they make such a cute couple. <3

Shy Sweetheart

I need more recommendations on J-movies hehe *U*

And I saw Crows Hero btw, WC! It way okay. Too much men and fighting for me hahaha. I got confused a lot about who is what hahahaha.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Water_Crystal
Hahaha, I know right? I'm so surprised there's tons of dramas airing right now which I'm semi-interested in watching. Kinda dying that only 2 episodes are released a week. ;3;
I've actually been neglecting my addiction and falling behind on shows... idk where the time goes!

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

I just started That Winter, The Wind Blows and I'm getting an extreme déjà vu moment of the 2006 movie Love Me Not. o.e" ...And that house reminds me of Full House 2! xd

Friendly Informer

Jong Kook
I just started That Winter, The Wind Blows and I'm getting an extreme déjà vu moment of the 2006 movie Love Me Not. o.e" ...And that house reminds me of Full House 2! xd

I think their both based off a J-drama with a similar plot. : )

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Trusae
Jong Kook
I think their both based off a J-drama with a similar plot. : )
Oh, true. Love Me Not was based on 2002 J-drama Love Isn't Necessary, Summer. ( /just made himself look it up ) I don't watch much J/C-dramas, so wasn't aware~
I wonder if there are subtitle groups for all Asian dramas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff