Welcome to Gaia! ::

StarEmpress30
XxAriaxX
StarEmpress30
I have watched 200+ Korean Dramas, think... 50+ Chinese/Taiwanese dramas.... 6 Japanese, abandoned over 50+ Korean dramas... totally out of dramas to watch now.... I need help...I don't mind length, I have watched Dong Yi, New Tales of a Gisaeng and Standby, among other longer dramas... I don't really care what kind of genre, as long as it has a conclusive ending and is not a death ending... preferably romance, but if it's full action like Killer Girl K, that's also fine... Any recs?
I just finished The time I loved you (My rating: It's good, I wacthed it because I liked the main actors.) and I previously watched Kill me, heal me (This is the best kdrama I've ever watched).

If that's the Korean version of the Taiwan drama In Time with you, the Taiwanese version was better. And I'm trying to take a break from multi-personality characters for a moment, just accidentally marathoned Jekyll, Hyde and Me, (that drama with the serial killer and his stories), Secret Garden, and another drama I cant remember... leaving that for another day... maybe
Yes, it is the remake of the taiwanese drama... I watched Jekyll hyde and me, then my friend told me Kill me heal me was better, so I started watching it.

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Just finished Oh My Ghost T--T It was a great drama with an interesting storyline! The casts were amazing and I loved the chemistry between the main leads.

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
Cralala
Just finished Oh My Ghost T--T It was a great drama with an interesting storyline! The casts were amazing and I loved the chemistry between the main leads.

really? i was just thinkin about watching it, couldn't decide if i should watch it or not.. i just finished watchin "I Remember You and it was really good 3nodding heart

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Oh my Ghostess was very good. Watch it!
Ah I started I remember you and haven't finished it.

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
Freaksrus
Oh my Ghostess was very good. Watch it!
Ah I started I remember you and haven't finished it.

ill take your word word for it wink im actually about to start watching it now <3 4laugh and oh really? cool, hope you like "i remember you" as much as i did emotion_awesome so many twists and turns in that drama emotion_dowant

Married Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
i need new korean dram that is funny ,like greatest love ,i just finish watching the producer and i dont know what to watch anymore biggrin
ukitake13gotei
i need new korean dram that is funny ,like greatest love ,i just finish watching the producer and i dont know what to watch anymore biggrin
Many korean drama that I watched, some are funny but they always have parts in the movie that are very sad...

Here is my list

My secret garden
My rooftop prince
Ramyun flower boys shop
I think I should stop watching romantic k-drama XD... It makes me feel how my life sucks without being in a love relationship...

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Finished Scholar Who Walks the Night as well as Mask! Both dramas were okayish

Shirtless Noob

There are several Korean dramas that i have liked.
Some recent ones include Scholar Who Walks the Night and Blood. They are both vampire dramas.

I saw that you put Yong Pal in the abandoned section, but I REALLY enjoyed that drama.

For Japanese movies I really liked all the ones that Sota Fukushi were in
mellynora mc adin
She was pretty is a new korean drama, so it has only 4 episodes out, but it is really funny !
Cralala
xd Instead of watching all the drama because it takes too long, I read all the recaps on dramabeans XD...

It has a great plot !
It's me again. The topic is a kinda dead. I just wanted to post about the drama that I recently finished watching is Healer. It is so good. I loved the storyline, the plot and the romance. I got attached so quickly to the main characters.

No wonder they won as the KBS best couple awards in 2014. They are also my favorite couple of Kdramas. Maybe because the skinship they had was just so cute and romantic lol.

razz Okay, I'm not going to tell more just in case some people haven't watched it I don't want to give spoilers. Ahahaha.

I'm currently watching She was pretty. It is a on going drama, so I need to wait for new episode to come out.

Just a random anecdote, in my previous job, I had a coworker that watch kdrama too. She told me that kdrama romance is not like real life (she is married and have 3 kids). I know, everything is just fiction, but it is so good.

Genius

I could never get tired of Arang and the Magistrate. Shin Min-a heart

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
hmm what did I watch oh yes I watched Queen In soo. It was nice I liked the princess but not her husband.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff