Welcome to Gaia! ::

I will be happy to provide any necessary roleplaying samples, if requested. Please let me know if you're looking for another member!

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
If you wish to check out guilds and see what they are like prior to joining, I have not one, but TWO Guilds you could take a look at. I am not too sure what your interests are, but If either one of them do by chance interest you, please click on the pictures for more information and direct link to the Guild.

First. If you are interested, there is a Master/Servant guild called "Yes My Master." Small, mature audiences, most are at least at the semi-lit level of writing and we do our best to keep it active.

User Image

Yes My Master

Next, there is a semi-lit-to-lit writing guild called Looking Glass Bros Circus. Interested in playing a "dark" creature who joins in a circus? Want to be a human victim or "pet"? Take a look around at this small guild. Granted, this guild started fairly recently, but it is worthwhile.

User Image

Looking Glass Bros. Circus

Whenever you have the chance, go ahead and take a look around.

Thank you for your time and consideration!
CaptainTapole
If you wish to check out guilds and see what they are like prior to joining, I have not one, but TWO Guilds you could take a look at. I am not too sure what your interests are, but If either one of them do by chance interest you, please click on the pictures for more information and direct link to the Guild.

First. If you are interested, there is a Master/Servant guild called "Yes My Master." Small, mature audiences, most are at least at the semi-lit level of writing and we do our best to keep it active.

User Image

Yes My Master

Next, there is a semi-lit-to-lit writing guild called Looking Glass Bros Circus. Interested in playing a "dark" creature who joins in a circus? Want to be a human victim or "pet"? Take a look around at this small guild. Granted, this guild started fairly recently, but it is worthwhile.

User Image

Looking Glass Bros. Circus

Whenever you have the chance, go ahead and take a look around.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Thank you for your reply smile I will look into them and consider them as soon as I can. I will contact you once I've decided (even if I decide to pass) smile

Any others?

Welcoming Friend

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Tasleus
I will be happy to provide any necessary roleplaying samples, if requested. Please let me know if you're looking for another member!

Where this is not A guild I am recruiting for a advanced literate to literate rp. Click the sig

Feral Phantom

Tasleus

Can you role play in at least two paragraphs of medium length?
        Then the Otherworld might be the guild for you! ^^
        Please click the siggy to explore. Hope you like it c:

:takes a little bow:

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Keepers of The Magic prides itself on it's literacy. We have many open role plays to join, some more literate than others.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/keepers-of-the-magic/g.58269/

Please feel free to ask me about anything. biggrin

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
User Image

We're looking for members! Our current literacy requirements are as follows:
Our minimum is 250 words per post with proper grammar.

Being honest, the current members usually post around 400-500 words per post, with several ranging around the 700+ mark. Currently it is slow, because of a recent clean out, but there is also a second 'arc' in progress of being made, which will kick-start everything back into action. If you can meet the requirements, then I would be honoured to rp with you smile Hope to see you soon!

Ruthless Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A Life Less Frightening

We are just starting up, but consider ourselves rather advanced role players, please consider!

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Hello!

If you are still searching for a roleplay, you are welcome to have a look at WINGs It is a steampunk roleplay that focuses on a small portion of the population that share the experience of a strange dream on the eve of their 16th birthdays. After awakening from their dream, they find they have acquired unusual powers--and sometimes physical changes--depending on the color of wings they saw in their dream. Termed 'angels' and 'demons' by the rest of the populous, these "Winged" often find themselves embroiled in political intrigue and the personal vendettas of those in power.

WINGS is a very versatile RP and while the overreaching plot arch involves the political and social aspects of the nation's leaders abusing the power, there are many groups and organizations in the RP that have their own, smaller plots. And there is also a focus on characterization and interpersonal struggles. Basically, you can play anyone from a pirate, to an inventor, to a mechanic, to a noble or street urchin.

Having just undergone a "reboot" to clear the slate and make it easier for new members to get into the RP, we are searching for people who would like to join us.

If the premise interests you, and you would like to join, please feel free to send in a join request. We politely request that you also take the time to PM a character and RP sample to either myself or StrawberryZ0mbie prior to being approved to join the guild.

I hope to hear from you soon. If you're not interested, best of luck finding a fun RP guild!

Please Note: Because many of us are professional writers and authors, we value quality, not quantity, when we look for literate RPers. We do not want a page of fluff, when a good solid paragraph would suffice. We do expect more than two sentences for a character, but we actively discourage a page of pseudo-intellectual nonsense.

So if you are applying, please keep in mind that we value quality over quantity.
Hi how are you? Hope your search for adv lit RP is going well. I actually have a few selections of different RPs that may be up your alley. Keep in mind two of them are Marvel RPs and one is a DC RP so that may not be your speed.

Academy X: Students living in the Xavier Institute deal with unstable powers, their similarly unstable teammates, and enemies like Magneto, Sentinels, etc.
Academy X

X-Men: Exodus: Set a few years after AX, the mutants are all kinds of messed up as they take on all kinds of opponents down in Australia as anti-mutant sentiment grows worldwide.
X-Men: Exodus

A Silver Lining: A fantasy RP set in another realm where the nobility of Sins and Virtues go about their lives. Lots of fun, very well written.
A Silver Lining
Generation Beyond: My own personal RP guild. Set in the world of the popular TV show "Batman Beyond" we see a new generation of the Justice League form after the events of the Batman Beyond TV Series.
Generation Beyond

Well, if you have any questions/comments/denials of suggestions, please PM me for more details and I'll put you in touch with the big heads in the other guilds. Happy hunting, best of luck.
Aethar is in need of people. There is more adventures than we current members can take on. CHeck us out.

ooh ahh cabbage's Honey Bun

Sugary Warrior

Tasleus

If you can at least post two paragraphs, Madman might be for you.

The Madman

Indulgent Reveler

We may be more literate than advance but if you're interested anyways...

User Image

The name may speak for itself, but if not here's a little blurb: Just opened today. Is a roleplay guild for people who wish to roleplay as training beasts and have them fight as well as have character development in a free-range area. There is also a point system within the guild that you can collect more monsters with as well as items used for the battles that are dice controlled. Interested? Then go join! biggrin Just note we are a literate guild. Click the Image Above!

is doggo's Partner In Crime

Benevolent Menace

16,190 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I'm afraid that I don't have many members as Iv'e just recently opened up my Guild, but you're more than welcome to join. I can't boast any fancy rp's as of yet, nor a flood of other members, what I can boast though are standards. While I don't allow only 'literate' users to join ( meaning that there is no post length requirement ) there is a quality requirement. I hope that if you do give my guild a chance that you'll find if to your liking, but as it's a free guild if you don't find that you like it after a few days you will have lost nothing in the long run.

I've set it up less than a day ago, so expect things to be smoothed out in the next two or three days front page wise, we'll have banners then as well, when I get a chance to sit down and make them.

Thank you for your time either way.

Role Play Quality and Equality

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas